- 00:10:171 (4,5) - can you add more distance here? vocal pitch at 00:11:028 (5) - needs more enphasis imo.
- 00:26:457 (8,1) - distance between both notes should be around 3.80x as you did on 00:23:135 (6,1) -, there are two reasons:
1.- 00:26:671 - cymbal sound is strong here and deserve more emphasis, taking my example as a reference, you can hear the same cymbal at 00:23:242 -
2.- 00:26:671 - is the beginning of a new section and it should mark the difference with previous hdashes like 00:24:849 (8,1) - and 00:25:385 (2,1) -
- 00:33:528 (1) - I understand that you are trying to keep consistency with 00:26:671 (1) - but at 00:26:992 - there isn't a sound while at 00:33:849 - the sound you were following with previous patterns is clearly audible, 00:33:528 (1) - should finish at 00:33:849 -.
- 00:39:207 (1,2) - it might looks nicer if you swap the current NCs, it's better to if you put NCs on downbeats instead of blue ticks, also I wanna suggest you to add NC at 00:38:671 - to add a better order on the stream part.
- 00:45:421 - you miss a note here, consistency with 01:43:707 (7) -
- 00:40:385 (1) - I want to know why this is the only slider that is not emphasizing 00:40:814 -, I'm my perspective 00:42:099 (1,2) - is pretty similar but they are working different right now.
- 00:40:385 (1,2,3) - this is just minimal but, why there is more distance between 00:40:385 (1,2) - if 00:41:242 - is stronger than 00:41:028 -?
- why sounds like 00:43:814 - 00:44:671 - 00:45:528 - are being enphasizing with jumps/hdash while 00:46:385 - is walkable?
- 00:51:528 (3,4) - what do you think about adding a jump here? it will create a build-up effect that works fine as a prelude of kiai imo.
- 00:55:599 (6,1) - vs 00:56:242 (2,3) - I want to know why there is a big difference between such couple of objects if they could work with a similar emphasis, I mean, you could add a jump between 00:56:242 (2,3) - to add more coherence in the current pattern, cause if we paid attention, vocal pitch and instrumental at 00:55:814 - and 00:56:457 - are the same, that's why it feels a kinda weird at gameplay, talking about extra things, I noticed that appart of hdashes the rest is everything walkable, that's why mixing some distances will create a better experience while playing.
- 00:59:671 (2,3) - 01:03:099 (2,3) - 01:09:957 (2,3) - 01:16:814 (2,3) - if you are agree with my previous suggestion, add jumps here too. This could applied on other kiais too if you are agree.
- 01:27:314 (3,4,5,6,7) - kinda bored that everything is walkable here, I don't need to press the dash buttom to catch everything, so what do you think about adding a jump at 01:27:742 (6,7) -? it's really needed imo.
- 01:32:885 (5,6) - just for consistency I think that here is a good place to add something different (jump).
- 01:44:456 (3,4) - deserve more distance imo, while 01:42:099 - 01:42:957 - 01:43:814 - are jumps/hdashes, 01:44:456 (3,4) - is underemphasized.
- 02:28:528 (2) - can you remove this note please? the sounds you are following become prominent at 02:28:599 -, you could take std diff as a reference, it looks more ordered.
- 02:29:242 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - should be fine, I prefer something simplier cause prominent sounds are on 1/3 as std diff emphasized but piano is still audible, just pointing out if you wanna add adjustments.
- 02:34:599 (4,1) - add a jump, currently is walkable, at least try to use an approximate distance as 02:41:457 (4,1) - for consistency.
- 03:00:743 (6,7) - it works better as hdash imo, it's true that next section is calm but it should be consecuent with 03:00:099 (3,4,5,6) -, you were increasing the distance gradually and at the end where is supposed to have the hardest jump, you skipped, take 03:27:528 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - 02:19:385 (7,8,1) - and 01:21:099 (6,7,8) - as an example, furthermore the sound of 03:00:957 - is strong enough to deserve an hdash.