1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments

show more
posted
  • pyccknn
    Brazil

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
posted
Best459
United Kingdom

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
posted
StarrStyx
Hong Kong, but currently residing in the UK

posted
Monk Gyatso
Australia
posted
Cryption
Finland
posted
Chamosiala
Romania

posted
kiiro127
Germany

posted
emu1337
Hungary

posted
xPray
UK

posted
Miko
USA

posted
Xilver
Israel

posted
erick
usa

posted
727pp
United States

no rank cutoff ftw
posted
Barbex
France

posted
osu sucks
USA

posted
Betwin
Spain

posted
FirosGamer
#10,226
Spain

posted
skylewl
#2,417
Serbia

posted
engie15
#4,798
Serbia

posted
Riven
Greece

show more