forum

Neosu Reloaded!! Fan Remix

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wriothesley
DISCLAIMER:

MADE WITH LOVE AS A TRIBUTE TO NEOSU :D I OWN NOTHING I ONLY MIXED. The maker can be found here.

Let the joy of remix flow through you! Welcome to NeOsu Reloaded!! Fan Remix

This skin was made with Nufuze as the base, and mixed NeOsu 4, 5, 6, and 7 in. Very flashy and distracting, but provides osu with an authentic japanese arcade game feel. Heavy skins can be beautiful too :) Especially great for spectating and viewing replays. Standard is the only mode remixed, however it has Nufuze's Mania skin.

Please Enjoy! (click to download)

Special Thanks to OsuMe65 for creating this beautiful skin series and allowing me to publish it, and DigiDrake for being in the gameplay and scoreboard screens because im ashamed of my own.
Topic Starter
Wriothesley
I saw that I'm not supposed to post here but the rules don't state where else to post and I can't post in WIP or Completed. It also says no mix skins but I have permission from the creator to create and publish this. If this still isn't allowed, please let me know.
h3oCharles
:thinking:
autoteleology
If you have proof from the original creator, I believe you are within your rights to post it. The rules on this may or may not have changed to disallow mixed skins under any circumstances, but I can't find any actual evidence of this.
Topic Starter
Wriothesley

Emersyne wrote:

If you have proof from the original creator, I believe you are within your rights to post it. The rules on this may or may not have changed to disallow mixed skins under any circumstances, but I can't find any actual evidence of this.
I hope not. I'm posting at the request of the creator, and only crediting myself as a mixer.
OsuMe65

Emersyne wrote:

Having my blessing for this mixed skin (since all elements came from me) to be posted here should be the glorious exception that the new generation forgot.

Forum Rules (READ BEFORE POSTING) by dadbeat wrote:

The skinning forum is for sharing original skins.
Do not upload other peoples work without permission. Mixed skins are not allowed and they'll be removed immediately.
They definitely stripped the 24 hour rule, but ya, this mix skin stands since it has my blessing.
Topic Starter
Wriothesley
After a long time and plenty of support from OsuMe65 (;=; thank you so much) this skin is finally completed!!!!!!! Please enjoy :)
Cyan Phoenix
too bad it's only for standard...
Can you please make a taiko version of this phenomenal skin?
DaianaLaGomita
Naisu skin uwu