forum

How to get better at double circles

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
reddyxu_
I don't really know how to explain this problem well so I'll give my best shot. In osu! beatmaps there comes that moment where there are 2 or more hit circles in one area. Each time I come across that area i try my best to do it but each time I fail to do it. Anybody know how to get better at this thing? Also if it isn't a problem can someone reccomend some easy osu!mania beatmaps with 4 keys because It's too frickin' hard.

http://prntscr.com/h366gd
Velura
I'll try my best to explain - bear with me I'm shit at explaining -

I assume those circles are very close to one another in terms of timing. For simplicity I'll do some internet drawing art:

. . . x . . . x . . . x. . . <- let's just say this is your standard rhythm, fairly simple and straightforward to singletap
. . . x x . . . x x . . . x x . . . <- this is a representation of what is shown in the picture.
( x = a single note )

As you can see you will - most likely - not be able to singletap those. You most likely will have to use your second key. Imagine a gallopping horse; the sound its hooves make are rhythmically pretty much identical to what you have to do :?
Sandy Hoey
play more
abraker
Man if only someone can tell me how to play a piece on a piano so I can play it flawlessly on first try without any prior years of practice.