forum

I always get into weird positions with my mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
Everytime I finish or while I'm playing a map, I get into awkward positions with my mouse.

Am I the only person having this problem ?
Deva
welcome to being a mouse player

I got a tablet to get rid of that problem. It was super effective
N0thingSpecial
When you ask “am I do only person ......” the answer is usually no

Now will you for once in your life time google your question, farming post counts with you here have never been more easy
KupcaH

N0thingSpecial wrote:

farming post counts with you here have never been more easy
This guy knows
Deva

KupcaH wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

farming post counts with you here have never been more easy
This guy knows
This gay knows
KupcaH
I'm not gay anymore.
N0thingSpecial

KupcaH wrote:

I'm not gay anymore.
Looks like I’ll have to do something about it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
abraker
I have this problem myself. I find that I subconsciously rotate my wrist on hard parts instead of keeping mouse orientation the same, and end up moving the mouse from it's origin as that happens more and more, especially in hard jump maps. I am not sure why I do this myself, so can't provide a helpful answer :\
Deva

N0thingSpecial wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

I'm not gay anymore.
Looks like I’ll have to do something about it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You will need my help too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mio Winter
I asked the same question when I started. ^^

This is called mouse drift and it is a really annoying part of being a mouse player. Mouse drift is due to rotating the mouse slightly when you move it. If you held the mouse at the same angle at all times, even while making big jumps, then you wouldn't experience mouse drift (unless you lifted the mouse off mousepad).

The solution is to use a mablet. Here's a mablet:

Mablets rock. I use a mablet. Specifically, I use the mouse that comes with Wacom Intuos 3, because I think it's easier to hold with a fingertip grip than Wacom Intuos 4.

I guess if mablets are not for you for some reason, then you can deal with mouse drift by lifting up the mouse and put it back on the centre of the mousepad whenever there's a break in the song. You get faster at this the more you practice. Also, the higher sensitivity you have, the less mouse drift problems you will have.
Celine
Why do you never run out of question to ask
And why do all of them have extremely simple solutions
If you actually bothered checking previous threads or actually use your brain to find solutions, people here won't have to bother seeing your spam threads