forum

[Archived] I'm confused, wtf is going on???

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hand
Problem Details:I have FCed this map three times all three getting a 1x 100 FC with 99.78% but somehow my 99.34% 3x 100 FC is beating all three in score???? I'm currently streaming so I also have proof on my VOD. An yes all of them submitted. U can tell the scores are different by the UR

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20171027.5cuttingedge
Sandy Hoey
Both HD and HR have score multipliers. You also only broke combo very late/or very early, so you still had a high combo.
Topic Starter
Hand

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Both HD and HR have score multipliers. You also only broke combo very late/or very early, so you still had a high combo.
but thats hdhr, Im talking about my hr only plays. 1x 100 is 264pp while that hdhr play is 258pp so although it wont show up as my highest score it will show up as the highest pp score for this map in my top ranks.
Stanvord

Hand-_- wrote:

I have FCed this map three times all three getting a 1x 100 FC with 99.78% but somehow my 99.34% 3x 100 FC is beating all three in score????
It depends on when you got those 100s. If you got them earlier in the map, they wouldn't affect the score as much as the end, due to the combo.
Topic Starter
Hand

Stanvord wrote:

Hand-_- wrote:

I have FCed this map three times all three getting a 1x 100 FC with 99.78% but somehow my 99.34% 3x 100 FC is beating all three in score????
It depends on when you got those 100s. If you got them earlier in the map, they wouldn't affect the score as much as the end, due to the combo.
as it happens I got the 3x 100s at the beginning, all three 1x 100s where at the mid to end. It seems Im uninstalling this game :cry: