forum

So I just finished my first 5 star map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
( Check my profile for proof )

So I got the 5 star medal and I feel satisfied, but my Play Time: is 61 hours.

I feel like 61 hours is the longest time for a person to achieve a 5 star medal, is it? or maybe I'm just underestimating myself ?
N0thingSpecial
Maybe.
SlowLogicBoy
Different people progress in different rates, I got my first 5* map with more than 100 hours, and now after 300 hours I'm still in 4.8- 5.7* map range (I can play a few 6* but only pass, they don't have great combos)
mulraf
800+ hours and still in the 5-6* range

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Endie-
Playtime is not important. Try not to care too much and you'll be fine
Velura

szkiller wrote:

or maybe I'm just underestimating myself ?
Don't play 5 stars, play 3 star maps and actually learn the game. Do yourself the favour
ZeroTwo
I was around 60 hours when I completed my first 5 star map so there should be no worries about that. And I only have like 76 hours now. Honestly just try and get really good at 4 star maps for now before vying for higher maps.
Mio Winter

Velura wrote:

szkiller wrote:

or maybe I'm just underestimating myself ?
Don't play 5 stars, play 3 star maps and actually learn the game. Do yourself the favour
It depends on what you want to learn. If you play maps that really challenge your aim, speed, reading, tapping, etc. then you will get better at those skills faster. But if the maps are really challenging on those dimensions, the less focus you will have left to spend on accuracy, so you won't train your accuracy as much. I've almost exclusively played maps in order to pass them, so my accuracy is way below average for people who have equal aim, speed and reading as me. Which is a shame, because I think accuracy is really cool.
autoteleology
Stars mean precisely dick. Passing Airman does not make you a 7* player.
bejewelled
Stars don't matter. Some maps are much harder than the 5* value.
Try PUPA. My God is that map hard and will punish you for missing one beat.

And after 5* is a massive wall; getting 5 to 6 is really, REALLY hard.
Ideal
doesnt matter, play more
Nao Tomori
tbh, i think past 5 stars most maps are very similar since no new gameplay elements are introduced, just higher spacing~ gratz on first pass. you're doing fine
Kondou-Shinichi

Naotoshi wrote:

tbh, i think past 5 stars most maps are very similar since no new gameplay elements are introduced, just higher spacing~ gratz on first pass. you're doing fine
well in 5* you got shitloads of tv size/tech map/whatever
KupcaH
Me too
thanks
N0thingSpecial

KupcaH wrote:

Me too
thanks
SPOOK yO U toOOooOoOoOoOOooOoOOooOoOOO
Deva
I just passed my first 5* map yesterday too xd

proof: t/658423
Thirty30
don't worry about play time

nice job btw
Gabriel_FT

szkiller wrote:

( Check my profile for proof )

So I got the 5 star medal and I feel satisfied, but my Play Time: is 61 hours.

I feel like 61 hours is the longest time for a person to achieve a 5 star medal, is it? or maybe I'm just underestimating myself ?

I mean, i just beat my fist 5 star in 45 hours
Allcappa
Gj i completed my First 5* Around 75-80 hours i think.
Felt pretty proud about it :D