forum

Pen slipping out of hand

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dragonvenom7831
I've been using my new tablet for about a week now, and I've noticed that about a minute or two into gameplay my pen is slipping out of my hand. I've suspected maybe it's the way I hold it? There's one thing for sure there's no grip on my pen so that could be a problem. If anyone out there has had the same problem as me and has resolved it please tell me how! Thanks

-Dragonvenom
AzureHarp
Frankly it depends on how it's slipping, which fingers are slipping and in what way and what hold over it (if any) it leaves you with. As you probably know a week or even at times a month isn't usually enough to find what you like or be good with it there, so just experiment on where you like your fingers. If you want to change your grip to one that may play better for you now somethings you can do are move where you hold the pen up or down, move your hand in relation to the tablet, and change how your fingers are wrapped around the pen. If you don't what to change any of that just follow the golden rule and play more you can make most anything work with time. And remember it's the player that makes the grip don't stress out too much over it.

Hope this helps and if you have any questions or complaints with what I've said I would be happy to address them however possible till then have a nice day or night
dung eater
Wrap it in something thay doesn't slip. Wood, canvas, thread, whatever.
SlowLogicBoy
On my profile under tips:
Pen slipping
To help for my sweating I use baby powder or potato starch (very fine grain) for my hands, there is one downside to this, if powder gets on tablet and you are a dragger your pen tips wears out faster, so I frequently have to clean my tablet surface
Slay
Try putting some rubber bands on your pen to keep your fingers from slipping.

You might want to check this video by Rohulk showcasing his grip where you can see the rubber bands on his pen.