Turtles
Two_old
good job
Chris_old
gj faceman
Topic Starter
Mara
Sorry for tuuba, but I also want to say that we have another winner

JC Denton UnderminE has won this game too.
Rantai
Jester

What.

Now I really want to know what each role does.
Chris_old
jester bomb

wow
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
G'damnit. Class really screwed me over, to be honest. If I didn't have it, this might've ended better. :U
Chris_old
MOD NOTES PLS

I wanna know
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I blame Rantai for not waiting. :|
Rantai
:D
0_o

Chris wrote:

MOD NOTES PLS
^^^

You guys don't even know the most hilarious part!
Topic Starter
Mara
I am still writing.
Rantai
Ahhh I can't wait, off to sleep I go!

Only 2 hours overtime
Salvage
chris you didn't read what i wrote last page, and that makes me really sad.
Topic Starter
Mara
That One Schizophrenic Guy (Salvage)

Role PM wrote:

Now that the leader of the village is dead, you are obviously the New Boss.
At least that's what you think, not everyone agrees with that... Yet.
You have mastered everything that there is to master in this godforsaken place.
You are able to do pretty much anything as long as it does not break the game rules.
When you need investigations, kills, whatever you want, just send a PM to the host and your wish will come true. You win with the town.
Of course it was obvious that this role will have a trick - all actions Salvage made got redirected on himself - even all the protections and bulletproofs. We are glad that Salvage had a good laugh with this one.

Guilty (Quaraezha)

Role PM wrote:

Mafia life is all you've ever known, but now upon arriving in this once peaceful village you've started to feel bad about yourself. You are a Guilty mafia, you feel sorry for the townies and can't vote for them to be lynched. But you can't vote mafia members either, because after all, they are your family. Voting yourself day after day is what you've decided to do. If you try to vote someone else, you will get punished! You win with the mafia.
As role PM says, Quaraezha was only allowed to vote himself all the time. We don't think Quaraezha did realize this, but he could have tried to avoid voting all the time.

Mafia Trainee (IppE602)

Role PM wrote:

You were recruited to the mafia after the incident at the village centre. Eager to show everyone what you are capable of, you, the Mafia Trainee, must teach this village a lesson. However, you still need to learn some basics. You can only nightkill for now - but you may get better. You win with the mafia.
IppE was thinking that he is just a normal mafia guy with a shitty gun. He was totally wrong. We made a list where IppE's target X was suddenly target Y. Because IppE was a mafia trainee, his aim was really poor.

Target list wrote:

That One Schizophrenic Guy -> Mute
Mute -> AI Busdriver
AI Busdriver -> Stalker
Stalker -> JC Denton
JC Denton -> School Bully
School Bully -> Poor Hero
Poor Hero -> Lazy Cop
Lazy Cop -> Horrible Doctor
Horrible Doctor -> Drug Addict
Drug Addict -> The Guy Who Forgot Condoms
The Guy Who Forgot Condoms -> Crafty Townie
Crafty Townie -> Mafia Trainee
Mafia Trainee -> Guilty
Guilty -> That One Schizophrenic Guy

Stalker (Mashley)

Role PM wrote:

You are a Stalker, a member of the mafia family. Over the years of being a bad guy, you have become a professional at lockpicking. You can break into people's houses during nighttime to search their rooms. You win with the mafia.
This one was fucking odd one. His action worked normally, but he would only have useless stuff such as dildos and tubas. Too bad he died before he got a chance to get shit like this.

AI Busdriver (Wojjan)

Role PM wrote:

Sitting alone in your house, drinking whiskey and staring out of the window, you think to yourself: “Just my friggin luck...” You are the town’s alcoholic Bus Driver who everyone had already forgotten about. Now you have to start going out again because of all this mafia business. “They could all just go to hell!” you yell as you toss your glass against the wall. Instantly you look over your shoulder, as if to check if someone was watching you. “I better shape up and do my job, there are people who need me.” You can put two players in your bus, and make them switch their seats! When night arrives, just send a PM to the host! You win with the town.
50% that Wojjan and his targets will die in accident. For their bad luck, they got full 100% death. What a shame. We got this idea from game called Operation Flashpoint (old one), where AI busdrivers were horrible and they were driving over the people.

Mute (Luna)

Role PM wrote:

The leader of the village, Carl Blackwood, was your one and only friend. You were the one who his death touched the most, the shock made you forget how to speak. Being the Mute of the village, you can only communicate with others by using pictures. If your post isn’t a picture... You will DIE. You can insert text in your pictures. You win with the town.
Luna was the only player in this game with actual post restriction. (Quara's voteshit not counted) We were laughing so much at Luna's pictures. They were amazing.

JC Denton (UnderminE)

Role PM wrote:

You are JC Denton. You have become depressed because both the UNATCO and the NSF are after you and you have to hide in this lame, filthy, stupid little village. But they are coming soon. You can run, but you can’t hide. You got no choice but to lynch yourself. Your time is limited. You win, if you get yourself lynched.
OH MY GOD, JC! A BOMB! UnderminE had a bomb which she didn't know about. It could have exploded itself on 3rd day, but UnderminE successfully got lynched. She was basically a suicide bomber. And yes, Deus Ex.

The Guy Who Forgot Condoms (NoHItter)

Role PM wrote:

You are a normal Townie who got shocked a little bit because of what has been happening lately. Your job is to try to find the mafia members hiding amongst the other townspeople. You win with the town.
This role was one of our first roles we made for this game. Pretty much, suicidal guy. We sent this message to NoHItter at the start of Day 2:

AIDS Message wrote:

You wake up in the morning and you notice that something is totally wrong. As youhad this horrible feeling, you checked yourself. You realize that you have received AIDS! You will die next night. But don’t worry, there is still one solution! Someone in your village is carrying important medicine which will save your life! You better search for him and get that medicine before you die!
The only way to get himself rescued is to get medicine from Horrible Doctor DxS... though he still would have died on Day 4.

Horrible Doctor (DxS)

Role PM wrote:

During these hard times you are needed by other people. Why, you ask? Because you are the Doctor, you silly. So go prepare your equipment, there will be a lot of work to do...
You can protect people during the night, just PM the host about your target. You win with the town.
His all protections worked, but his targets died next night. Simple, eh? He didn't know anything about NoHItter's AIDS problem.

Saboteur (bmin11)

Role PM wrote:

You are a semi-professional Saboteur. You know how things work, and more importantly you know how to stop them from working. Ever since arriving in this puny little town, there have been 3 people who’ve been driving you to the edge. There’s something about them that just makes you see red, you MUST get rid of them. But you can’t let the mafia interfere... You can target people during the night to block their night actions, but this only works on mafia members. When you want to block someone, just send a PM to the host. You win by getting Wojjan, DeathxShinigami and Mashley lynched.
This one was the most annoying role in this game and we can see that easily. For some reason, bmin11 didn't use his saboteur skill at all. We made a change for this role that bmin11 will get a half-win if he survived till the end. But NOPE.AVI. Sorry to make you mad, bmin11. I hope you will still love us.

Drug Addict (pieguy1372)

Role PM wrote:

Feeling shocked about the events that took place at the village centre much earlier, you feel like you've forgotten something trivial, but it doesn't matter.
There's a mafia family in your presence, and as a Townie it is your responsibility to lynch them all. You will win with the town.
Pieguy received some pretty mindfucking private messages once per day - he received two of them and then he got lynched. His actions didn't work at all - he was just in his own world.

Pondering (1) wrote:

Sitting in your home, you nervously check your mail. “Huh, what’s this?” you say as you open a big letter, “a diploma..!?” You become confused for a while before realizing something obvious: “This must be the thing that I forgot about yesterday, I’m a Bus Driver!

Pondering (2) wrote:

“This place sucks” you say while ripping your diploma in half, “it’s all bullshit!”
You don’t know who to trust anymore and ultimately you don’t even care.
After thinking about it for about 2 and a half seconds you decide to become a Serial Killer.”I’ll show them...” Now you will win, if you survive till the end.

Pondering (3) wrote:

“What was I thinking!? Have I become mad?”. Your heart is racing as you try to catch your breath. “0 3 7 2 5 2 8 4 7 3 1 6 3 8 9 3 6 4 2, why can’t I get them out of my head!?” For the past 10 hours this is the only thing that you’ve been thinking about. “0 3 7 2 5 2 8 4 7 3 1 6 3 8 9 3 6 4 2”. Over and over and over again, they just keep coming back, those cursed numbers. “0 3 7 2 5 2 8 4 7 3 1 6 3 8 9 3 6 4 2, 0 3 7 2 5 2 8 4 7 3 1 6 3 8 9 3 6 4 2, 0 3 7 2 5 2 8 4 7 3 1 6 3 8 9 3 6 4 2... WHAT DO THEY MEAN...?”

Pondering (4) wrote:

Your -.__._--_’’_.---.___oo--__’’. but for -.__._--_’’_.---.___oo--__’’. “W-.__._--_’’_.---.___oo--__’’.E!?” -.__._--_’’_.---.___oo--__’’. time. Go-.__._--_’’_.---.___oo--__’’.k. There i-.__._--_’’_.---.___oo--__’’. -.__._--_’’_.---.___oo--__’’. . . . . . . . . . . . -.__._--_’’_.---.___oo--__’’.§-.__._--_’’_.---.___oo--__’’.

Crafty Townie (Lybydose)

Role PM wrote:

Looking out of your house’s window to the village center, you already know what is going to happen. “Those damn fools will get all paranoid... I have to save my own ass...” You are a Crafty Townie who spends his days making mannequins for your own amusement. You start making modifications to one of your male mannequins right away. “I should get this finished before next night.” you say to yourself. You can save yourself from getting lynched once by tricking the other townies into hanging your mannequin. But they won’t get fall for it twice, so be careful... You win with the town.
As he said, he can survive a lynch. But sadly, he could have died the next day. We had this text ready for this death, but I wasn't so sure about posting it:

Death wrote:

Having avoided being hanged, you decide to light a cigar. “I can’t believe that they fell for it so easily!” you say with a wide grin on your face while looking at your mannequins. *clunk* “Huh?” Your lighter has fallen on the floor, lighting the rug on fire. “OH SHI-” You try to put it out using your feet but it spreads quickly towards your mannequin collection. You stumble around before reaching the front door of your house. As you reach for the door handle, your vision turns hazy and you collapse. Death by toxic fumes. Your life was ended by the same mannequins that gave you your second chance to live. Rest in peace.

Poor Hero (Swiftwolf Yellowtail)

Role PM wrote:

After seeing what happened at the village centre, something awakened inside you. Maybe it's because you watched too many Western movies as a kid or it could just be the dirty water that you've been drinking (or both), but you feel like the Poor Hero of the story who rises from the shadows to dish out some punishment to the bad guys. You take your grandfather’s rusty old revolver, but notice that there are no bullets. You have to lynch a mafia and steal his bullets! But remember, once you get ammo, you have to use it all as fast as you can! When you want to take a shot, just send a PM to the host and tell your target. You win with the town.
Nothing special in here, really. It's what it says in role PM - except that if Yellowtail didn't take a shot right away, he could have lost his bullet.

1st Bullet wrote:

Nighttime arrives and you sneak out to search the mafia member’s body.
But wait... He has a semi-automatic pistol, you can’t use these bullets! Then you notice something roll out of the man’s pocket. It is a big enough bullet for your revolver. Just one!? Better than nothing, I guess...

2nd Bullet wrote:

Nighttime arrives once again and it is time to go out treasure hunting.
You already know what to expect... A semi-automatic pistol. Damn! But there’s still hope, you search his pockets and find... a paperclip. In a sudden burst of anger you kick the body and see something falling out of his shoe. Upon picking the object up you feel like a hero one more time, this is what you’ve been looking for, your chance, a bullet.

3rd Bullet wrote:

Already used to the routine, your hands find their way around the dead body, looking for bullets. You toss the pistol aside, knowing that it is useless to you. You start to doubt yourself, why haven’t you used the semi-automatic pistols!? But then you come back to your senses. “Those things are for pussies...” you mutter and take a look at your sexy revolver. “I’ll never leave you, baby.” Eventually you come across a single bullet, hidden inside the wallet. You’re lucky enough to find more ammo, once again.

Failed shot wrote:

Creeping in the shadows, looking for that one person, that son of a bitch...
You locate your target and raise your revolver. Finally, it is time for justice. As you squeeze the trigger and feel the... *click* What’s that!? The bullet is gone!
You have to trace your route back to your house. Damn, that was close...

Lazy Cop (Rantai)

Role PM wrote:

"Damn that mafia..." you say to yourself as you open a box of donuts, "I guess that I've got some investigating to do." You are the Lazy Cop of the village, protecting peace is supposed to be your job, but you’d rather spend your time sitting in your comfortable office, munching on donuts. Once the night arrives you can investigate someone. Just send a PM to the host about your target. You will win with the town.
Originally Lazy Cop was a normal cop who had only successful investigations every 3rd try. We fixed it by making every 2nd investigation successful, but we made Lazy Cop insane. Poor Rantai.

School Bully (0_o)

Role PM wrote:

You saw an opportunity after the mafia boss got lynched. Being the new self-proclaimed boss you've become more determined to teach this lousy little village a lesson.
As a mafia 1x Strongman you can target one townie during the night for a 100% chance hit. You win with the mafia.
0_o was really careful and he didn't use his strongman ability at all. We made a good move, since his strongman weapons was actually a water gun. Target won't die, but everyone will be noticed that target X got shot by a water gun.

Mafia Chat
Dead Chat
Actions
All the shit
Original plan
0_o
As you can see from the Mafia Chat I sent the message to kill Rantai right when Night 3 started. I later went to look through Lyby's ISO this game for things to make a case against the next day, when I saw his claim that he could protect himself from a lynch. I had to scramble onto Steam and tell Mara to kill Lyby instead before he posted the kill scene :P Pretty sure I would have been screwed otherwise.

I pretty much hit the jackpot being the first to claim a post restriction (fake of course), but I'm glad no one got too suspicious after bmin & NoHItter were revealed to be faking. Still, I swear I almost screwed myself over 10 times; remembering to make every post caps is HARD.

So yeah, it was fun. Nice to get some more experience as mafia ^_^
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Well, to be honest, if I managed to get a post in, I might've been able to turn it around. :|

Wasn't TOO smart to keep me alive, to be honest.
Salvage
lol
Chris_old

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Well, to be honest, if I managed to get a post in, I might've been able to turn it around. :|

Wasn't TOO smart to keep me alive, to be honest.
you got lynched being confirmed town lol
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Yeah, and I even said it on the second to last day my reasons.
Lilac
I wrote N2's death scene.

That's really all I did. As soon as I heard from Mara that Rantai's cop results were Insane, I instantly thought Town would lynch the wrong person...

...And I really didn't think 0_o would survive but obviously that fake restriction would get anyone.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
There is such a thing as being too town too long.

..and that's exactly what faceman did.
0_o
Actually, now that I think about it, it wouldn't have really mattered if Lyby was unlynchable since it would have gone to N4 and I would have got another nightkill, making it 1v1.

..oh well.

@Swift: between you and Rantai I thought I would have an easier time lynching you since the evidence for your "confirmed" status could possibly be explained away by the insane circumstances of this game, whereas Rantai was the only cop claim, which is a lot more credible. IMO.

Oh yeah, and I definitely came up with the restriction AFTER this post. When Chris suggested the mass roleclaim I knew I had to come up with something fast, and I knew pretty much everyone here had the idea that post restrictions are strictly a town trait, so I tried to think of something that would coincide with that I already posted. Voila :P
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Well, to be honest, that was a nice way to get away from people calling you a liar.
UnderminE
poor NoHItter<_<
bmin11
Even though how 0_o was never confirmed, I think it would have been a tough decision for Rantai. Face claimed outright post restricted as soon as there was a mass claim suggestion and later on, there was Luna who also had a post restriction. We later figured Luna was really a mute, which made 0_o more believable (unlike me and NoHItter since we claimed after two people claiming post restriction). The part where Swiftwolf may have been just taking over mafia's ammunition to have an extra kill was also made some sense with the death counts as well. Lastly, was it pieguy who brought up the translation of paska being posts or something like that? LunaticMara supporting that post really just nailed it. If I was in Rantai's position, I really may have taken the same choice as Rantai did...

Must say, face really knew what mafia had to do and he has done it fast and perfect. Well played, face.
Topic Starter
Mara
Also, pieguy was wrong about mafia name.

Paska is Finnish and means shit, making it Shitty Mafia.
bmin11

LunaticMara wrote:

Also, pieguy was wrong about mafia name.

Paska is Finnish and means shit, making it Shitty Mafia.
Why did I never thought of this orz... I'm stupid
UnderminE

Fishie told me its meaning before.
FisHie_old

mah boi
UnderminE
Lilac
Am I the only one who looks at the title and sees (MAFIAMASTER WIN)
FisHie_old
Yes.
UnderminE
Nope. Same thing happened to me hours ago.
Jinxy
Oh good it wasn't only me
FisHie_old
Not possible. :O
UnderminE
Mafiamaster should see it
FisHie_old
UnderminE

edit: also what was that "allahu akbar" in the story. meh.
show more