forum

Paska Mafia (MAFIA & JESTER WIN)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rantai
If you do and the game hasn't ended you better not shoot who I investigate again.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Chances of us hitting the same person are slim, though.
Rantai
Yet it happened first night where we had an even smaller chance xD

But no, it shouldn't happen.
Topic Starter
Mara
Lynch done. You'll gete fsdhifuhsdguhsdaiogfhdi9fhdjiofhdufsa soon.

EDITafter4hours: And that will come once we both (me & FisHie) are awake.
FisHie_old
The village is silent. People aren’t really that motivated to find the mafia anymore. The atmosphere is really depressing, as if everyone was going to die. The people of the village put all the blame on one person. UnderminE. That devil tried to protect the mafia! She must be part of it too! Just when NoHItter tries to tackle UnderminE, a helicopter appears above the village. It lands near the village center and as people gather around it, a mysterious man in a black suit steps out. He looks like some sort of agent, what is he doing here?

This mysterious man walks over to UnderminE and asks: “Why did you shoot that technician?” UnderminE just shrugs and mutters something inaudible. Nobody has any idea about what is going on. Suddenly the man pulls UnderminE’s coat off, revealing a bomb vest! “Oh my god, JC, a bomb!” the terrified suit man says and UnderminE yells back “A BOMB!” She dashes towards NoHItter whi-

A big explosion is heard.

UnderminE (JC Denton) - D2 (Lynch)

There are body pieces everywhere. UnderminE’s house was searched and the closets were filled with sunglasses and some papers classified as “top secret”. It seems that UnderminE was a secret agent. UNATCO and NSF were too much of a nuisance to her, now she will finally be at peace. NoHItter died in the explosion too, people tried to search his house, but nobody knows where he lived. A document is found on the ground, which states that NoHItter had AIDS. It seems that he was telling the truth, what a terrible fate.

NoHItter (The Guy Who Forgot Condoms) - D2 (Explosion)

And of course, the mysterious man died. But nobody cares.

Mysterious Man (Pilot) - D2 (Explosion)

The night is starting soon. Brace yourselves, nobody will be safe.
Topic Starter
Mara
Night 2 has begun. 48 hours. Everyone STFU.
FisHie_old
The day is here. WAKE UP.

As the remaining people of this village wake up you come to realise that there are two bodies now. Significantly less than yesterday, however it seems that those deaths didn’t seem right...

The first body you come across is one that seems familiar to you. It’s the Saboteur, a shifty person but nonetheless, did not have anything on them that lead them to be Mafia. His cause of death seemed to be some shoddy medicine, both expired and not even for preventing death, does that mean someone with medical supplies killed him? Prepostreous! Even still, you all decided to check his house just in case he actually was linked to Mafia. However, what you found there was something odd.

Pictures of three people were hung up all over the house with various Xs crossed around them, obviously he wanted these three people lynched. The first face you recognised was Mashley, the Mafia stalker. Of course anyone would want him lynched if they knew, the fact is he died from being shot by his own mafia buddy.

The second person was Wojjan, the drunk bus driver. It seems this person knew that if Wojjan tried to bus drive, he’d kill the people he did it to. You’re beginning to suspect this guy isn’t Mafia at all.

The third person...from the looks of it, appears to be DxS. Why would he want to lynch DxS? It seemed like he even had medical tools with him plus, haven’t they been the best of friends? This prompted an entire search of his house from top to bottom.
After 20 minutes, you realised that you couldn’t find anything that had the mafia insignia or anything that resembles it. You’ve come to terms and realised that bmin, was town after all.

bmin11 (Saboteur) - N2 (Medicine)

The second body prompted you to recall the parts of the first. You realise then that this corpse belongs to DeathxShinigami. The possible doctor that bmin first wanted to get lynched. However, he died from a bullet wound straight on the shoulder. A burst artery there can kill you within a minute of blood loss. You believed that he actually was legit and decide to give him a proper burial but without first taking his medical equipment so that you can use it on someone else...

...Until you realise that the medicine has been expired...and is only used to cure AIDS. You can’t protect anyone with this! While burying him, you threw the medicine and anything else in his grave and buried him. No wonder bmin wanted DxS dead, shoddy medicine could just be what Mafia can do to kill off players so you all ran to his house quickly to see if anything Mafia like was there.

...And once again, you come out empty-handed. Piecing these things together, you can probably assume that DxS accidentally killed bmin and someone shot DxS. Oh well!

DeathxShinigami (Horrible Doctor) - N2 (Nightkill)

With that, there are two less town but all the more chances to get Mafia so once again. It’s time to save the village!
Topic Starter
Mara
DAY 3

Oh god, oh man, oh god, oh man, oh god! Fuck this shit, let's get to work once again.

3 votes are needed for lynch. You got seven days.
Rantai
Normal he said.

NORMAL.

I am so glad I didn't get killed by the quack :P

Anyway I got a guilty on pieguy. That's our 4th mafia.
0_o
ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS
Rantai
I am 100% serious. pieguy returned a guilty for me.

As for flavour, if DxS did protect me the other night, does that mean I had AIDS..?
Lybydose
vote: whoever I'm supposed to be voting for
Rantai
pieguy you dope.

Oh right lol Vote: pieguy
Lybydose
ok that guy I guess

vote: pieguy
Lybydose
ib mafia hammer
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
o_O

Pieguy? Really? Then again, he's so clever, he can even act like he's pro-town 24/7.

Vote: pieguy
0_o

Rantai wrote:

I am 100% serious. pieguy returned a guilty for me.

As for flavour, if DxS did protect me the other night, does that mean I had AIDS..?
MY EXCLAMATION WAS DIRECTED AT THE GAME ITSELF :P

@RANTAI, EITHER THAT OR HE WAS BLUFFING TO FOOL THE MAFIA. DOESN'T REALLY MATTER NOW THOUGH.

I'D LOVE TO MAKE THIS THE QUICKEST DAY EVER, BUT LET'S WAIT FOR PIEGUY TO SHOW UP FIRST. THOUGH SEEING AS RANTAI ALREADY "LAZY" (HE APPEARS TO "NOT BOTHER" WITH AN INVESTIGATION SOMETIMES), IT WOULD BE TOO RIDICULOUS FOR HIM TO BE INSANE TOO.

UNLESS HE'S MAFIA. BUT YEAH.
0_o
UM, OK
Rantai
If I am insane.

I want a doughnut.
Rantai
Actually if that was a bluff then well played DxS, well played.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Might be another bastard move by the mods, you know. Salvage did kill himself even though his role PM said he had the ability to do a crapload of stuff.
0_o

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Might be another bastard move by the mods, you know. Salvage did kill himself even though his role PM said he had the ability to do a crapload of stuff.
YEAH WE'VE ESTABLISHED THAT, BUT BEING INSANE ON TOP OF THE INVESTIGATIONS SOMETIMES NOT GOING THROUGH IS A LIIITTLE BIT MUCH.

STILL, I WOULDN'T BE SHOCKED. SURPRISED, BUT NOT SHOCKED.
Rantai
My thoughts exactly.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
True, Faceman, insane and sometimes get a result is a bit interesting.

..Then again, we did target the same person N1. He might be random, but that's just a dick move if that's the case.

I guess it's time to do more sanity checks.
Rantai
Wow I just realised out of all the night action roles I'm the only who doesn't involve killing.

Can you imagine the death rate of N1 if all the planets aligned?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Heh. Also, I just realized that I made the hammer vote. *headdesk*
Rantai
You scum, you.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Which is funny, because why would scum shoot its own allies? I can understand IppE, but that's it.
Rantai
Because clearly I shot him from my investigation!

Lol.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Now I can tell you're really being sarcastic. :P

Still, though, I kinda doubt you'd shoot him. That'd mean EVERYONE had some sort of way to kill/die.
Rantai
:3

Yeah I doubt I can kill, it doesn't seem to fit with the flavour of my PM.

And things like Drunk, Horrible (yeah, this one especially) and Trainee all make sense for casualties. Lazy, not so much.
0_o

Rantai wrote:

Lazy, not so much.
"HMM I COULD DO SOME DETECTIVE WORK AND FIND OUT IF THIS GUY'S ACTUALLY GUILTY... OR I COULD SAVE SOME TIME AND SHOOT THE BASTARD."
Rantai
Hey, that's plagiarism.

It might be worth mentioning that I won my battle with laziness and got off my ass.

Don't mod kill me please
FisHie_old
“He is guilty!” Rantai points at pieguy, who just sits silently on his couch. He whispers something about “killing everyone”. Well, he is obviously mafia. He is then dragged to the village center and hanged. “Look everyone, he is a m-” He doesn’t have any weapons with him. The people of the village run over to pieguy’s house to search for weapons, but they find none.The only thing that they find is a big pile of needles and syringes. It seems that pieguy was just a delusional drug addict.

pieguy1372 (Drug Addict) - D3 (Lynch)

Another miss. What will happen to the village now?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You stopped procrastinating, eh? That didn't take long.
Topic Starter
Mara
Night 3 has begun. 48 hours. Everyone STFU.
Rantai
Requesting a shorter night if possible.

(Ie 24 hours)
Topic Starter
Mara
We will start in 10 minutes due people have requested this.
FisHie_old
The remaining four residents of the village finally wake up and meet at the village center.
Except... There’s only three of them, where’s Lybydose!? A quick search takes place and Lybydose is found inside his house with a hole between his eyes, surrounded by mannequins. Rest in peace. It seems that he has been manufacturing these special mannequins that look exactly like him. Pretty weird... The atmosphere has become tense. Only three people are left alive.

Lybydose (Crafty Townie) - N3 (Nightkilled)
Topic Starter
Mara
DAY 4

This is getting depressing... I am not sure, if people want to work on this anymore... But they have to.

2 votes are needed for lynch. You got seven days.
show more