forum

Paska Mafia (MAFIA & JESTER WIN)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rantai
I could just check him tonight. Then again if he isn't mafia all sorts of bad things could happen, ie he gets shot.
bmin11
I saw UnderminE lurking like 4 hours ago or something. I was expecting her to post a farther explanation for her role :<
I can't fully understand the role's ability soley from the name because I'm stupid.
NoHitter
@Swift
Do you honestly think that having someone get to L-1 that early was good for town?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You never know, NH.

Besides, I do need a mafia lynch to be able to shoot again.
0_o

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

You never know, NH.

Besides, I do need a mafia lynch to be able to shoot again.
YOU DO REALIZE THERE IS ALMOST DEFINITELY ONLY ONE MAFIA REMAINING, RIGHT?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I do realize that, faceman. But you never know. We already went past the average mafia to total player ratio, 2:9.
0_o

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

I do realize that, faceman. But you never know. We already went past the average mafia to total player ratio, 2:9.
THE FACT THAT WE SURPASSED IT MAKES IT EVEN MORE LIKELY. A 5 V 10 SETUP WOULD BE HORRIBLY UNBALANCED GIVEN THE NUMBER OF NEGATIVE UTILITY ROLES.
Rantai
Then again we also have mafia killing themselves.

Unless the mafia shooting each other is equiv to 2 mafia families (with 2/3 members each?). Oh god.
0_o
DID NOBODY READ THE STORY?
According to the papers, Quaraezha and IppE were freshly recruited members but IppE wasn’t allowed to use a handgun unless he was told so. Extremely bad aim, this could explain why Mashley lies dead here. Seems like the people of the village get lucky for once.
IPPE PROBABLY SENT IN THE NIGHTKILL, BUT SINCE HE WAS A "TRAINEE" HE HAD A CHANCE OF HITTING SOMEONE ELSE. MY GUESS IS THAT THE PERSON WAS CHOSEN AT RANDOM AND MASHLEY JUST DREW THE SHORT STRAW.
ALSO IF THERE WERE TWO FAMILIES THE STORY PROBABLY WOULD HAVE INDICATED THAT.
Rantai
Lol yes I know. First line stands.

The second part was purely poking fun at the set up.
pieguyn
Given this game there were probably 6 mafia

There were probably 5 especially after Lilac said we'd need good luck. Or maybe there's a SK considering two mafia actually died instead of just the one.
Lybydose

pieguy1372 wrote:

Given this game there were probably 6 mafia

There were probably 5 especially after Lilac said we'd need good luck. Or maybe there's a SK considering two mafia actually died instead of just the one.
Why would there be an SK? The mafia kill backfired, Swiftwolf killed the other, and Wojjan got drunk and killed himself and Luna. Where does the SK fit in this equation? Unless you're implying that Swiftwolf is the SK.
pieguyn
Oh oops, never mind. I'm really tired, sorry :?
0_o

pieguy1372 wrote:

There were probably 5 especially after Lilac said we'd need good luck.
I THINK "GOOD LUCK" WAS REFERRING TO THE BUS DRIVER THAT KILLS PEOPLE, THE JACK-OF-ALL-EVERYTHING THAT KILLS ITSELF, A COP THAT MAY OR MAY NOT DO ANYTHING, TWO POST-RESTRICTED TOWNIES WHO FACE MODKILL UPON SCREWING UP....

YEAH
Rantai
At least we have a normal doctor.

I hope.
NoHitter
Wait a minute...
A normal doctor does seem odd counting the fact that every other role except Townies had some other aspect to it.
Rantai
Apart from failing what would you expect the doc to have as a modifier? If the doctor can potentially kill the target then that is completely throwing out the reason a doctor exists.

Then again given that we have a role that commits suicide, mafia that can kill each other and a bus driver (admittedly a drunk driver killing makes perfect sense) it might be possible. But the problem is that DxS has had no counterclaim and if he is town would have absolutely no reason to lie and I doubt this game is going without some sort of doctor.
Lybydose
Could be a Quack Doctor. His protections do nothing.
Rantai
Yeah that's the failing part.

But that would mean we have no doc which is borderline silly considering we had 4 freaking night deaths. A partial quack makes more sense but why would DxS withhold that info?

- Yes, unless he's mafia etc etc meaning we have no doctor on town which is borderline.... yeah you see where this is going.
Rantai
For all I know my lazy could mean - I am too lazy to do the detective work so I just shoot them instead to save me time and to get back to my doughnuts. (No this is not what my PM says, this is speculation for those of you who would think otherwise)

Meaning another kill out there.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
..of course, we both shot the same person, so it doesn't make much sense to have any sort of "double death" or whatever.

Also, there could be a multitude of possibilities for the doctor. Quack is one of them.
Rantai
I can't think of a single one where it would be aligned town and needed to be concealed.
bmin11
So are we done with UnderminE? I still don't get her role tbh
0_o
WHATEVER, LET'S JUST GET THIS GAME OVER WITH

Vote UnderminE

IF SHE FLIPS TOWN I THINK WE SHOULD LYNCH LYBY TOMORROW.
0_o
IF RANTAI'S RESULTS DON'T CONFLICT, AT LEAST.
NoHitter
Guess I hammer then.
Vote: UnderminE

Also reminder to whoever has that medicine for AIDS.
I'm just a regular Townie, so it's fine if you don't use it on me if the medicine has a limited use.
I'd prefer it if you saved it for when a PR gets infected, but you can still use it on me if you wish.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
This wouldn't be surprising if I don't get a mafia lynch.
Rantai
If you do and the game hasn't ended you better not shoot who I investigate again.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Chances of us hitting the same person are slim, though.
Rantai
Yet it happened first night where we had an even smaller chance xD

But no, it shouldn't happen.
Topic Starter
Mara
Lynch done. You'll gete fsdhifuhsdguhsdaiogfhdi9fhdjiofhdufsa soon.

EDITafter4hours: And that will come once we both (me & FisHie) are awake.
FisHie_old
The village is silent. People aren’t really that motivated to find the mafia anymore. The atmosphere is really depressing, as if everyone was going to die. The people of the village put all the blame on one person. UnderminE. That devil tried to protect the mafia! She must be part of it too! Just when NoHItter tries to tackle UnderminE, a helicopter appears above the village. It lands near the village center and as people gather around it, a mysterious man in a black suit steps out. He looks like some sort of agent, what is he doing here?

This mysterious man walks over to UnderminE and asks: “Why did you shoot that technician?” UnderminE just shrugs and mutters something inaudible. Nobody has any idea about what is going on. Suddenly the man pulls UnderminE’s coat off, revealing a bomb vest! “Oh my god, JC, a bomb!” the terrified suit man says and UnderminE yells back “A BOMB!” She dashes towards NoHItter whi-

A big explosion is heard.

UnderminE (JC Denton) - D2 (Lynch)

There are body pieces everywhere. UnderminE’s house was searched and the closets were filled with sunglasses and some papers classified as “top secret”. It seems that UnderminE was a secret agent. UNATCO and NSF were too much of a nuisance to her, now she will finally be at peace. NoHItter died in the explosion too, people tried to search his house, but nobody knows where he lived. A document is found on the ground, which states that NoHItter had AIDS. It seems that he was telling the truth, what a terrible fate.

NoHItter (The Guy Who Forgot Condoms) - D2 (Explosion)

And of course, the mysterious man died. But nobody cares.

Mysterious Man (Pilot) - D2 (Explosion)

The night is starting soon. Brace yourselves, nobody will be safe.
Topic Starter
Mara
Night 2 has begun. 48 hours. Everyone STFU.
FisHie_old
The day is here. WAKE UP.

As the remaining people of this village wake up you come to realise that there are two bodies now. Significantly less than yesterday, however it seems that those deaths didn’t seem right...

The first body you come across is one that seems familiar to you. It’s the Saboteur, a shifty person but nonetheless, did not have anything on them that lead them to be Mafia. His cause of death seemed to be some shoddy medicine, both expired and not even for preventing death, does that mean someone with medical supplies killed him? Prepostreous! Even still, you all decided to check his house just in case he actually was linked to Mafia. However, what you found there was something odd.

Pictures of three people were hung up all over the house with various Xs crossed around them, obviously he wanted these three people lynched. The first face you recognised was Mashley, the Mafia stalker. Of course anyone would want him lynched if they knew, the fact is he died from being shot by his own mafia buddy.

The second person was Wojjan, the drunk bus driver. It seems this person knew that if Wojjan tried to bus drive, he’d kill the people he did it to. You’re beginning to suspect this guy isn’t Mafia at all.

The third person...from the looks of it, appears to be DxS. Why would he want to lynch DxS? It seemed like he even had medical tools with him plus, haven’t they been the best of friends? This prompted an entire search of his house from top to bottom.
After 20 minutes, you realised that you couldn’t find anything that had the mafia insignia or anything that resembles it. You’ve come to terms and realised that bmin, was town after all.

bmin11 (Saboteur) - N2 (Medicine)

The second body prompted you to recall the parts of the first. You realise then that this corpse belongs to DeathxShinigami. The possible doctor that bmin first wanted to get lynched. However, he died from a bullet wound straight on the shoulder. A burst artery there can kill you within a minute of blood loss. You believed that he actually was legit and decide to give him a proper burial but without first taking his medical equipment so that you can use it on someone else...

...Until you realise that the medicine has been expired...and is only used to cure AIDS. You can’t protect anyone with this! While burying him, you threw the medicine and anything else in his grave and buried him. No wonder bmin wanted DxS dead, shoddy medicine could just be what Mafia can do to kill off players so you all ran to his house quickly to see if anything Mafia like was there.

...And once again, you come out empty-handed. Piecing these things together, you can probably assume that DxS accidentally killed bmin and someone shot DxS. Oh well!

DeathxShinigami (Horrible Doctor) - N2 (Nightkill)

With that, there are two less town but all the more chances to get Mafia so once again. It’s time to save the village!
Topic Starter
Mara
DAY 3

Oh god, oh man, oh god, oh man, oh god! Fuck this shit, let's get to work once again.

3 votes are needed for lynch. You got seven days.
Rantai
Normal he said.

NORMAL.

I am so glad I didn't get killed by the quack :P

Anyway I got a guilty on pieguy. That's our 4th mafia.
0_o
ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS
Rantai
I am 100% serious. pieguy returned a guilty for me.

As for flavour, if DxS did protect me the other night, does that mean I had AIDS..?
Lybydose
vote: whoever I'm supposed to be voting for
Rantai
pieguy you dope.

Oh right lol Vote: pieguy
show more