Salvage
WHO
SHOULD
I
VIG
KILL?

this dxs guy is SO BAD OH MY GOD.
Salvage
well i'm pretty sleepy i'm going to sleep .. back later to see what u guys think

also the above post it's not serious, i don't like dxs but i'm not mad at anyone.
bmin11
Who ever you want to shoot. I would prefer Q since he is pulling a bad WIFOM against us. And use your lie detector as well.
NoHitter
egavlaS@
.oot ahzearauQ toohs uoy taht etov I

...tceted eil a evah uoy fI
".nwoT htiw niw I"
Lybydose
I can win with the town and I can save myself from being lynched

^ for lie detect
Lybydose
I'd say shoot Q as well. You have to shoot *someone* to prove that you actually have the ability to "do anything", since it's just about the only thing you could do that would confirm your role to everyone.
Rantai
Did anyone else find it weird that he refused to be cop scanned...?

Even if he says he's town.
Rantai
Oh yes I concur with the general consensus that Q must die, so please shoot him.
Wojjan
shoot qua please.
Wojjan
Obligatory lie detect post: I win with town.
Quaraezha
hi
Salvage
shoot qua, inspect bmin and lie detect wojjan's post IT IS.
Salvage
Shoot Quaraezha just in case it's not seen, ima send one pm too since idk how the hell does it work.. i've never been vig.
Quaraezha
Killing me will benefit to mafia. kthxbye
FisHie_old
It seems like the whole village has gone mad. The events have had strange effects on the people of the village. People are screaming and talking gibberish, some can’t talk at all. Can it get any worse? Oh, yes it can.

Something was happening at the village center and people started to gather. Salvage jumped onto a tree stump and yelled: “Because our leader is dead, it is now my responsibility to take over and save the village!” He raises his hand up and declares himself as the new leader of the village. But the townspeople don’t think that he would make a very good leader, in fact, everyone thinks that he is actually part of the mafia!

“I do not have anything to do with the mafia, and I can prove it!” , Salvage claims. This doesn’t convince anyone. Salvage proceeds to pull out a pistol out of his pocket.. It seems that the pistol doesn’t have the mafia insignia unlike the baseball bat. “Well, I will show you how a real leader gets things done.”

He calls Quaraezha to him, places his hand on Quaraezha’s shoulder and says: “God has showed me the way...” He aims his pistol towards Quaraezha’s head and mutters something about “cruelness” and “salvation”... Deep silence. Heartbeats. You can hear them.

...Salvage turns the handgun towards his own head and pulls the trigger. Nobody seems to understand what has just happened. Why would he shoot himself? Looking for answers, the villagers search Salvage’s old house, finding only a huge amount of some hospital’s documents and a collection of pictures of naked elderly people. According to the papers, Salvage had severe mental disorders and delusions. Looks like he was just a nutjob.

Salvage (That One Schizophrenic Guy) - D1 (Suicide)
Salvage
LMAO HAHAHAHA i knew it.

i effin love this game guys.
Quaraezha
WHY AM I ALIVE FFFFFFFFFFFFF
Chris_old
replacement please

this is stupid
Topic Starter
Mara
Looking replacement for Chris.

also moar replacement ppl kthxbai
UnderminE
I don't wanna live in this land anymore.
0_o
LOL'D

IT'S A GOOD THING THAT WAS THE FIRST THING HE USED THOUGH, HIS INVESTIGATIONS PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEEN RANDOM/INSANE
NoHitter
gnimialcssam eunitnoc llew sa thgiM
gnitatirri si noitcirtser ym sa t'nod I sa dael esle enoemoS

.hturt eht gnillet si yelhsaM kniht t'nod I ,hguoht raf os smialc eht morf gnisaB
)yugeip no gninosaer ym ot detaleR(
Quaraezha
Roleclaim: Mafia that benefits other Mafia when killed.
Topic Starter
Mara
Swiftwolf Yellowtail is replacing Chris.
0_o

Quaraezha wrote:

Roleclaim: Mafia that benefits other Mafia when killed.
WHAT

WAIT, DO YOU KNOW WHO THE MAFIA ARE?
Quaraezha
Obviously.
0_o
CARE TO FILL US IN?
Rantai
Lol, lesson learned. Don't get cocky when your roles says you have the powers of a god.

And yes, Q, please inform us of the mafia set up so we may finish this game now :3
0_o
WHAT'S YOUR WIN CONDITION?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
...You know who the mafia are, yet you want to get lynched, but not shot.

I'm sensing a jester.

Also, while reading this thread, I noticed that NoHItter started posting AFTER two restriction claims were made. Something seems a bit strange there.
NoHitter
.mialc s'auQ gniyub ton m'I
.eman elor laer a evig neve t'ndid eH

.mih GNILLIK fo daetsni mih HCNYL dluohs ew neht ,ti yub did I fi nevE

flowtfiwS@
peelsa saw I nehw detrats emag ehT
Rantai
Regarding NoHItter;

The time difference between his last post and his backwards post is at least 8 hours and the time from the last post restriction admittance to his next mafia post was 12 hours. Does seem a bit fishy actually.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
14 hours, actually. I get your point, though.

..but something seems a little strange. Who sleeps for 14 hours?
Rantai
Lol wait 42 hours =/= 48 hours. Retract that then, I do believe he was asleep then.
NoHitter
?emit taht gnirud peelsa saw I
.MP2 ta pu ekow neht MA3-2 ta tpelS
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I don't. Who sleeps for 14 hours straight?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
...Yeah, that's what I thought. He didn't sleep for 14 hours. He slept for 2.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
EBWODP: ..I meant to say 12, not 2.
Rantai

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

I don't. Who sleeps for 14 hours straight?
I do. Take last 'night' for example - 6 am --> 7 pm. (ok it was 13 but you get the idea)
show more