forum

Hashimoto Miyuki - L (Short Ver.)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lissette
Re- check~

Lunet's Hard
00:15:717 (1) - this is to fast after the spinner, make the spinner end half beat earlier
00:47:693 (1,2,3,1,2) - make this one combo and make the spacing evenly
01:14:639 (1) - same as 00:15:717 (1) -

Easy
00:49:490 (1) - this note doesn't mark the new combo, its a bug, add new combo again
Topic Starter
Gamu

Lissette wrote:

Re- check~

Lunet's Hard
00:15:717 (1) - this is to fast after the spinner, make the spinner end half beat earlier fixed!
00:47:693 (1,2,3,1,2) - make this one combo and make the spacing evenly fixed!
01:14:639 (1) - same as 00:15:717 (1) - fixed!

Easy
00:49:490 (1) - this note doesn't mark the new combo, its a bug, add new combo againok.fixedhttp://osu.ppy.sh/ss/215280
Recheck Thank you~ :D
SapphireGhost
Hello, I'm sorry I took so long.

[General]
- I think Tick Rate 2 would work nicely here, ticks provide nice recovery during sliders, and the sliders feel less empty. It would also avoid out of place ticks like 00:36:556 (1) - on [Insane], it doesn't feel out of place as much if Tick Rate 2 is used to make things more consistent. Overall, I'd suggest using it on all difficulties other than [Easy], because the Slider Velocity is very low and makes the slider ticks disappear.
- It might be nice to have all difficulties start at the same time for consistency. It also solves the problem of Audio Lead-in causing longer waits for difficulties that start later.

[Insane]
00:05:478 (1,2,3) - While mapping, it's good to avoid small overlaps, they look sort of bad. Spacing them out more would avoid having the notes touch, and thus improve the look of the pattern.
00:08:172 (3,4,5) - Same here!
00:11:945 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - I can't hear the 1/4 here being represented in the song, and I don't think they really work here. To avoid mapping to 1/4s that aren't there, maybe use 1/2 sliders to do this pattern instead, or something like that?
01:07:813 (4) - This slider touches the HP bar a little if you'd care to fix it. Shouldn't be too much trouble, and it makes it look nicer.
01:25:238 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I'm not sure a 1/4 stream fits the glissando (sliding one's hand over the keys) in the music here, especially with all the whistles. I'm not sure how one would map this part in a way that fits the song. Consider using a slider, or maybe removing (2) through (7).

[Lunet's Hard]
00:18:232 (2,3) - (2) ends up covering part of (3) in an odd way here, maybe space them differently so they don't touch?
00:57:933 (8,9,1) - I wouldn't advise using 1/4 stacks on a [Hard], it sort of makes it too difficult for the playing level expected from Hard.
01:00:987 (1,2) - The other instances of patterns following a similar rhythm like this one have (2) stacked under (1), it'd work to do that here too for consistency.
01:14:639 (1,1,2) - The red (2) should be stacked underneath the reverse arrow of the blue (1) to make it look neater.
01:25:238 (1) - Hm, this loop is really asymmetrical. You can use Ctrl+H to make the points symmetrical. Click the slider and keep using Ctrl+H, but adjust the points each time so that eventually when you Ctrl+H, the points are perfectly symmetrical. For example, you can go from this to this.

[xsrs's Normal]
- As a tip for the future, when making a [Normal], try to follow simpler rhythms instead of using kicksliders to follow more complicated ones. I think this makes the map more playable. Other than that, nothing important to say here, maybe I'm just tired from modding the other two difficulties. Oh well, looks good.

[Easy]
00:35:837 (3,1) - Even though the Slider Velocity changes here, space (1) as if the Slider Velocity hasn't changed yet, because for the player, it hasn't. It also avoids inconsistent spacing and overlap with (3).

I guess that's it! Just forum PM me for a re-check after fixes, thanks.
Topic Starter
Gamu

SapphireGhost wrote:

Hello, I'm sorry I took so long. hello. No problem :)

[General]
- I think Tick Rate 2 would work nicely here, ticks provide nice recovery during sliders, and the sliders feel less empty. It would also avoid out of place ticks like 00:36:556 (1) - on [Insane], it doesn't feel out of place as much if Tick Rate 2 is used to make things more consistent. Overall, I'd suggest using it on all difficulties other than [Easy], because the Slider Velocity is very low and makes the slider ticks disappear.
- It might be nice to have all difficulties start at the same time for consistency. It also solves the problem of Audio Lead-in causing longer waits for difficulties that start later.
All right. I added a slider tick 2

[Insane]
00:05:478 (1,2,3) - While mapping, it's good to avoid small overlaps, they look sort of bad. Spacing them out more would avoid having the notes touch, and thus improve the look of the pattern.hmm.. Changing the arrangement
00:08:172 (3,4,5) - Same here! sorry. no fixed. I like that
00:11:945 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - I can't hear the 1/4 here being represented in the song, and I don't think they really work here. To avoid mapping to 1/4s that aren't there, maybe use 1/2 sliders to do this pattern instead, or something like that? I like that. Can't be changed.
01:07:813 (4) - This slider touches the HP bar a little if you'd care to fix it. Shouldn't be too much trouble, and it makes it look nicer. moved!
01:25:238 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I'm not sure a 1/4 stream fits the glissando (sliding one's hand over the keys) in the music here, especially with all the whistles. I'm not sure how one would map this part in a way that fits the song. Consider using a slider, or maybe removing (2) through (7). ok. All remove. and 01:25:238 (7) - Add circle!(finish)

[Lunet's Hard]
00:18:232 (2,3) - (2) ends up covering part of (3) in an odd way here, maybe space them differently so they don't touch? Changed the shape of the slider. I think so
00:57:933 (8,9,1) - I wouldn't advise using 1/4 stacks on a [Hard], it sort of makes it too difficult for the playing level expected from Hard. sorry. no fixed
01:00:987 (1,2) - The other instances of patterns following a similar rhythm like this one have (2) stacked under (1), it'd work to do that here too for consistency. ok. stacked
01:14:639 (1,1,2) - The red (2) should be stacked underneath the reverse arrow of the blue (1) to make it look neater. ok. (2) move
01:25:238 (1) - Hm, this loop is really asymmetrical. You can use Ctrl+H to make the points symmetrical. Click the slider and keep using Ctrl+H, but adjust the points each time so that eventually when you Ctrl+H, the points are perfectly symmetrical. For example, you can go from this to this.
I'm not good at making a slider. I think this was a little better http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/215505

[xsrs's Normal]
- As a tip for the future, when making a [Normal], try to follow simpler rhythms instead of using kicksliders to follow more complicated ones. I think this makes the map more playable. Other than that, nothing important to say here, maybe I'm just tired from modding the other two difficulties. Oh well, looks good.

[Easy]
00:35:837 (3,1) - Even though the Slider Velocity changes here, space (1) as if the Slider Velocity hasn't changed yet, because for the player, it hasn't. It also avoids inconsistent spacing and overlap with (3). fixed

I guess that's it! Just forum PM me for a re-check after fixes, thanks.
Mod Thank you~ :)
SapphireGhost
Alright, necessary fixes have been made so this is all good now.
Bubbled!
Topic Starter
Gamu

SapphireGhost wrote:

Alright, necessary fixes have been made so this is all good now.
Bubbled!
Wow. thanks you <33
regenz
Wow bubble I wanna see shouko san bite my arm then :D GL ganbatte.
xsrsbsns

SapphireGhost wrote:

[xsrs's Normal]
I'm late, but just posting to say I've noted this.
Breeze
No problem, RANKED
Kawayi Rika
Omedeto Gamu chan ~ :)
Melophobia
おめでと!
rui
おめでとう! :)
phonic
おめえええ
Thite
おめっとー :D