forum

osu! Rage

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lesjuh
I always get 1x100 1xmiss/sliderbreak on hard maps D: It's already called a typical lesjuh score in #dutch lol
thelewa

Lesjuh wrote:

I always get 1x100 1xmiss/sliderbreak on hard maps D: It's already called a typical lesjuh score in #dutch lol
a guy called Mukku gets those all the time too and we call them Mukku scores in #finnish oh wow :D
Elit3noob
when my cursor goes spasticated.. which is 99.9% of the time >:(
Dieathan
Playing a beatmap and the game randomly lags for a split second causing it to not register my click and thus break my combo. Guess that's what I get for having my PC's case in a place that can gather plenty of dust. But yet again, I haven't gotten new hardware since 2008.
Shiirn
My laptop is from 2006 and plays fine.
Valentiino

Dieathan wrote:

Playing a beatmap and the game randomly lags for a split second causing it to not register my click and thus break my combo. Guess that's what I get for having my PC's case in a place that can gather plenty of dust. But yet again, I haven't gotten new hardware since 2008.
It does the same on my setup.
Xaffy

Should of done this when 2-6 was all A's :(
thelewa
wow, people sure have slow reflexes then

also: it's funny how you show people's DT A ranks to make it look like EVERYONE missed at that easy to spot last note
K a Y e

silmarilen wrote:

when you have a full 100% run and then miss the very last note after a spinner because you think it has ended?

Hahahaha... That SUCKS 8-)
silmarilen
more rage
vizzy
When I get 300+ notes in a row but then miss one and that screws up everything.
Sanae Kochiya
I Raged on Zun Non Stop Medley @1323 Combo i got a Strong lag then i raged and pressed Alt+F4 after an Hour, I tryed it again
Capricore
Just playing a map, doing real good so far, Acc is 100%, then it lags for a few and when it stops, "YOU FAILED, RETRY? CANCEL?"
Kanye West
Sliderbreaking on marathons. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Natteke
silmarilen
1550 combo SS on kokou no sousei [insane] and then die because of missing a group of notes
laport

silmarilen wrote:

more rage
^should be AA rank in osu! imho
IppE
thats called mukkuscore you scrubs
Natteke
what
silmarilen
oh thats such an old picture, i already SSed that map long ago.
ChibiMeerkat
Oh god, I've lost count of all the times I have raged at Osu! Whenever I start doing well, I always seem to make a stupid miss and mess up my score >.<
Lunhui
When I make some really stupid mistakes while I am playing ... yeah me knee and my desk meet again everytime.
creampuff

Kur0ni wrote:

When I make some really stupid mistakes while I am playing ... yeah me knee and my desk meet again everytime.
Totally this

i cri
H_Hitachiin
Missing a fruit droplet.
Nessuka
I double facepalm.
I do this when I lose an SS + top 10 due to last note lag making me miss the last note.
Miyu

IppE wrote:

I usually just quit before I rage.
Tesu
muhahahaha
iHateFatPeople_old
Kyonko Hizara
I have daily osu! rage