forum

osu! Rage

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rii_old_1
Never raged before, I enjoy this game too much lol
Q13
Rage quited yesterday. More rage quits to come.

Was trying to play some maps but osu! standard and taiko don't mix too well. Failed horribly on both.

As much as I love the game it drives me nuts. That ^ and section fails at taiko. >_> Hitting the wrong buttons...
silmarilen
random popups in the middle of a hard FC
F m L_old
Antivirus or update popup in middle of beatmap.
UnderminE

F m L wrote:

Antivirus or update popup in middle of beatmap.
also my roommate.
lkjl23
r-Beatz
lkjl23
UnderminE
2 hours.. ^
Lesjuh
I always get 1x100 1xmiss/sliderbreak on hard maps D: It's already called a typical lesjuh score in #dutch lol
thelewa

Lesjuh wrote:

I always get 1x100 1xmiss/sliderbreak on hard maps D: It's already called a typical lesjuh score in #dutch lol
a guy called Mukku gets those all the time too and we call them Mukku scores in #finnish oh wow :D
Elit3noob
when my cursor goes spasticated.. which is 99.9% of the time >:(
Dieathan
Playing a beatmap and the game randomly lags for a split second causing it to not register my click and thus break my combo. Guess that's what I get for having my PC's case in a place that can gather plenty of dust. But yet again, I haven't gotten new hardware since 2008.
Shiirn
My laptop is from 2006 and plays fine.
Valentiino

Dieathan wrote:

Playing a beatmap and the game randomly lags for a split second causing it to not register my click and thus break my combo. Guess that's what I get for having my PC's case in a place that can gather plenty of dust. But yet again, I haven't gotten new hardware since 2008.
It does the same on my setup.
Xaffy

Should of done this when 2-6 was all A's :(
thelewa
wow, people sure have slow reflexes then

also: it's funny how you show people's DT A ranks to make it look like EVERYONE missed at that easy to spot last note
K a Y e

silmarilen wrote:

when you have a full 100% run and then miss the very last note after a spinner because you think it has ended?

Hahahaha... That SUCKS 8-)
silmarilen
more rage
vizzy
When I get 300+ notes in a row but then miss one and that screws up everything.
Sanae Kochiya
I Raged on Zun Non Stop Medley @1323 Combo i got a Strong lag then i raged and pressed Alt+F4 after an Hour, I tryed it again
Capricore
Just playing a map, doing real good so far, Acc is 100%, then it lags for a few and when it stops, "YOU FAILED, RETRY? CANCEL?"
Kanye West
Sliderbreaking on marathons. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Natteke
silmarilen
1550 combo SS on kokou no sousei [insane] and then die because of missing a group of notes
laport

silmarilen wrote:

more rage
^should be AA rank in osu! imho
IppE
thats called mukkuscore you scrubs
Natteke
what
silmarilen
oh thats such an old picture, i already SSed that map long ago.
ChibiMeerkat
Oh god, I've lost count of all the times I have raged at Osu! Whenever I start doing well, I always seem to make a stupid miss and mess up my score >.<
Lunhui
When I make some really stupid mistakes while I am playing ... yeah me knee and my desk meet again everytime.
creampuff

Kur0ni wrote:

When I make some really stupid mistakes while I am playing ... yeah me knee and my desk meet again everytime.
Totally this

i cri
H_Hitachiin
Missing a fruit droplet.
Nessuka
I double facepalm.
I do this when I lose an SS + top 10 due to last note lag making me miss the last note.
Miyu

IppE wrote:

I usually just quit before I rage.
Tesu
muhahahaha
iHateFatPeople_old
Kyonko Hizara
I have daily osu! rage