It seems there's quite a few hyperdash into antiflows, these need to be changed fixed
01:06:731 (11,1) -
01:11:798 (1,2) -
01:13:419 (1,2) -
01:21:020 (4,5,1) - The high snap dash into antiflow is really challenging to play, it would make more sense to either use lower note density or change how flow works here to change direction nerfed from 2.70 to 2.50
01:47:271 (6,1) - This dash is pretty large, a small nerf would be appreciated alright reduced by ~0.10
Tick Rate 1 works fine for both 1/2 and 1/3 rhythms, so it'd usually be the best option in such cases. If there are any especial sounds on either that you want to emphasise (which imo, there really aren't in places such as 00:19:906 (1,3,1) - 00:28:014 (1,2,3) - etc.), you could easily do so (on later difficulties at least) by adding a circle/slider/tail instead. Well I still prefer Tick Rate 2 because of long sliders, sorry.
That being said, the hyperdashes mentioned by Sinnoh in Platter do need to be fixed. The latter two points are not as crucial, but I would still be in favour of changing them at this time.
Some additional things to consider:
- 00:50:514 (6,1) - 01:09:974 (8,1) - This dash distance is confusing since it's considerably smaller than your normal 1/2 spacing (~2.5x DS) and might appear walkable fixed
- 01:08:555 (1,2,3,4) - 01:15:040 (1,2,3,4) - These are clear triples so not sure why you mapped them as doubles leaving the equally important third sound unmapped added 1 more fruit
- 01:51:325 (4,5) - 01:57:811 (4,5) - Not sure why you mapped these as 3/4 sliders but not 01:53:960 (1,2) - 02:00:446 (1,2) - given they have similarly stressed vocal sounds on the tails they are different, 01:51:325 (4,5) - are more in serious tones and fast while 01:53:960 (1,2) - are slower and more acute. I think it's a good opportunity to mark a difference here between salad and rain.
- 01:08:656 (2,3,4,1) - 01:15:142 (2,3,4,1) - Hugely unexpected and quite uncomfortable to throw tap hyperdash patterns in here with no prior warning. Making (3,4) a more flowing horizontal doublet, or moving 01:08:960 (1,2) - to the left/right side respectively for an alternating pattern would play much better I can nerf it by bending the middle doublet a bit more but i really want to keep this pattern for a better Platter-Overdose spread, I also asked a lot of testplay from Rain players and they had no trouble with them. I also wanted it to be different than 01:06:122 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -
- 01:11:595 (7,8) - Same applies here kinda, though I don't know why (7) even has a hyper since it's rather weak. A flowing regular dash would be more fitting, e.g. (7) at x:184 or so removed the HDash
- 01:18:081 (7,1) - Hyper here would really help to emphasise the kiai end sure
- 01:52:339 (1,2,3) - 01:58:825 (1,2,3) - Nothing significant supports the 1/4 hyper to (2) here, and personally I wouldn't even have mapped it at all. At any rate, (3) is very close to the screen border in each case at only 9px distance, which is not recommended. If you can reduce the chance of border collisions in this otherwise calm section, players don't run the risk of an annoying flowbreak so close to the end of the map I want to keep the pattern, but I fixed the screen border problem for both of them.
I also agree with Kyuare that there're lots of long sliders which feels much better with tick rate 2, and 1/3 still works with one extra slider-ticks that's very close to the upcoming slider-ends at play-wise or whatever.Thank you very much !
btw 01:24:365 (5) - clap should be on slider-head not tail so please fix it sure, fixed for every diff