1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Projects
posted

xiqingwa wrote:

Hi! I'd like to make a light insane, insane, extra, or last difficulty for this map (I don't care which). However, I can't really do it until Friday this week. Is that okay? Just reserve one of the spots for me if that's okay
choose only 1 difficulty, then i'll reserve it for you
posted
I'll take extra, then. Thanks!

If anyone else would prefer to take that then I can totally take last diff or insane
posted
I can take the light insane, just let me know what star rating it should be
posted

tohooz wrote:

I can take the light insane, just let me know what star rating it should be
it's okay if you take advanced ? hard diff is almost light insane
posted
I'm not very good with low diffs. I' have only made maps above 4* but i think i could manage a 3,5*< diff.
posted

tohooz wrote:

I'm not very good with low diffs. I' have only made maps above 4* but i think i could manage a 3,5*< diff.
ok i'm adding you for the advanced diff, try to make a ~3* diff
posted
Can i try do GD?
posted

CucumberCuc wrote:

Can i try do GD?
yea, you're gonna do a advanced diff, i'll ask tohooz to do a insane diff cuz he wanted to do a +4* one
posted
Any GD that are still opened? :D
posted

FiddleBlue wrote:

Any GD that are still opened? :D
Im ok for a another hard/ extra insane diff
posted
Hey, I'll take a GD if that's alright with you. Throw @ me what difficulty you'd like me to make. I'm more comfortable with higher star ratings (4.5*+)
posted

Apo11o wrote:

Hey, I'll take a GD if that's alright with you. Throw @ me what difficulty you'd like me to make. I'm more comfortable with higher star ratings (4.5*+)
i'm really sorry but i checked your maps, they need a lot of improvement and you didn't mod any map at all, it's a no.
also it's supposed to be full.
posted
1 slot opened for a Beginner diff
posted

realy0_ wrote:

1 slot opened for a Beginner diff
Honestly would love to make a beginner as those are the types of maps i am best at. but I understand that i don't have many maps to go off of and I am relatively new to the whole modding thing. If you want to check out my maps i'd suggest "Saikousoku! Fall in Love" to see my begginer maps. ^^
posted

logansd13 wrote:

realy0_ wrote:

1 slot opened for a Beginner diff
Honestly would love to make a beginner as those are the types of maps i am best at. but I understand that i don't have many maps to go off of and I am relatively new to the whole modding thing. If you want to check out my maps i'd suggest "Saikousoku! Fall in Love" to see my begginer maps. ^^
i did check your map and honestly if you did a gd for this, everyone would complain to remap your diff 1000 times. the rhythm choice isn't that bad but some stuff in the difficulty was mostly unrankable and the gameplay seems boring.
sorry for refusing letting you make a gd for this
posted
i did check your map and honestly if you did a gd for this, everyone would complain to remap your diff 1000 times. the rhythm choice isn't that bad but some stuff in the difficulty was mostly unrankable and the gameplay seems boring.
sorry for refusing letting you make a gd for this
it's all good. I'm still working on making better maps. :)
posted
oui bonjours j avais 2 h devant moi alors j ai fait une beginer diff , c est la premiere fois que j en fait une , tu peux la prendre ou pas si tu la trouve mauvaise
du coup voila
...
pacsu's beginer
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 54404
Countdown: 1
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 3342,13290,23160,33186,48108,55570,75544,85414,90388
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Now Loading!!!!
TitleUnicode:Now Loading!!!!
Artist:Yusadesu
ArtistUnicode:ゆさです
Creator:realy0_
Version:pacsu's beginer
Source:NEW GAME!
Tags:fourfolium ed July-San FruityEnLoops CucumberCuc tohooz
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:1
CircleSize:2.3
OverallDifficulty:1
ApproachRate:2
SliderMultiplier:0.5
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"cropped-1920-1080-718300.png",0,0
//Break Periods
2,13490,21678
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
855,310.880829015544,4,2,0,35,1,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 191,191,191
Combo2 : 164,96,164
Combo3 : 159,159,159
Combo4 : 234,149,196

[HitObjects]
85,283,855,6,0,B|138:302|192:288|213:254|239:205|231:181|196:159|194:107|233:66|289:59,1,350
350,67,3342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,199,4430,2,0,L|188:211,1,50
247,210,5051,2,0,L|306:186,1,50
389,131,5829,2,0,P|400:211|374:266,1,125
320,290,6917,6,0,L|256:295,1,50
195,289,7538,2,0,L|134:270,1,50
48,220,8316,2,0,L|91:112,1,100
219,192,9559,2,0,L|262:84,1,100
347,169,10803,6,0,P|385:181|430:181,1,75
480,87,11735,2,0,P|440:77|392:81,1,75
146,117,13290,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,183,23238,5,0,0:0:0:0:
247,320,23860,2,0,L|350:285,1,100
368,140,25103,2,0,L|471:105,1,100
361,2,26347,2,0,L|266:34,1,100
130,97,27590,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,242,28212,6,0,L|180:301,1,50
396,235,29456,2,0,L|384:186,1,50
221,31,30699,2,0,B|217:101|263:142|256:241,1,200
198,364,32564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
347,357,33186,6,0,P|389:317|407:268,1,100
367,133,34430,2,0,P|394:80|444:49,1,100
506,182,35673,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,258,36295,2,0,L|282:254,1,75
113,248,37538,5,0,0:0:0:0:
229,342,38160,2,0,P|262:271|247:190,1,150
57,89,40025,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,1,40647,2,0,P|206:72|191:153,1,150
347,308,42513,2,0,P|342:247|361:197,1,100
433,83,43756,6,0,P|377:94|320:84,1,100
196,30,45000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,178,45621,2,0,P|223:235|208:283,1,100
61,270,46865,2,0,P|52:221|64:172,1,100
132,38,48108,6,0,L|233:74,1,100
276,213,49352,2,0,L|377:177,1,100
510,125,50595,1,0,0:0:0:0:
494,274,51217,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,327,51839,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,250,52461,2,0,B|150:195|235:126|129:69,1,200
53,296,55570,6,0,L|167:320,1,100
300,317,56813,2,0,L|414:293,1,100
411,146,58057,2,0,L|313:125,1,100
164,125,59300,2,0,L|66:145,1,100
53,296,60544,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,354,61165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,253,61787,2,0,L|372:176,1,100
441,46,63031,6,0,P|386:69|328:61,1,100
205,16,64274,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,74,64896,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,164,65518,6,0,P|187:219|165:264,1,100
293,342,66761,2,0,P|330:301|392:286,1,100
478,181,68005,2,0,P|475:125|498:81,1,100
370,4,69248,2,0,P|333:45|271:60,1,100
144,89,70492,2,0,L|144:193,1,100
143,339,71735,5,0,0:0:0:0:
443,335,72979,1,0,0:0:0:0:
333,232,73601,1,0,0:0:0:0:
449,137,74222,1,0,0:0:0:0:
327,49,74844,6,0,P|267:83|219:88,1,100
87,97,76088,2,0,P|47:140|34:201,1,100
118,303,77331,2,0,P|173:292|219:318,1,100
360,328,78575,2,0,P|409:301|440:256,1,100
436,116,79818,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,193,80440,6,0,P|260:221|205:227,2,100
358,52,82305,1,0,0:0:0:0:
500,99,82927,6,0,L|514:184,1,75
452,268,83860,2,0,L|419:343,1,75
256,192,85414,12,0,90388,0:0:0:0:
posted

pacsu wrote:

oui bonjours j avais 2 h devant moi alors j ai fait une beginer diff , c est la premiere fois que j en fait une , tu peux la prendre ou pas si tu la trouve mauvaise
du coup voila
...
pacsu's beginer
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 54404
Countdown: 1
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 3342,13290,23160,33186,48108,55570,75544,85414,90388
DistanceSpacing: 1.5
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Now Loading!!!!
TitleUnicode:Now Loading!!!!
Artist:Yusadesu
ArtistUnicode:ゆさです
Creator:realy0_
Version:pacsu's beginer
Source:NEW GAME!
Tags:fourfolium ed July-San FruityEnLoops CucumberCuc tohooz
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:1
CircleSize:2.3
OverallDifficulty:1
ApproachRate:2
SliderMultiplier:0.5
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"cropped-1920-1080-718300.png",0,0
//Break Periods
2,13490,21678
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
855,310.880829015544,4,2,0,35,1,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 191,191,191
Combo2 : 164,96,164
Combo3 : 159,159,159
Combo4 : 234,149,196

[HitObjects]
85,283,855,6,0,B|138:302|192:288|213:254|239:205|231:181|196:159|194:107|233:66|289:59,1,350
350,67,3342,1,0,0:0:0:0:
123,199,4430,2,0,L|188:211,1,50
247,210,5051,2,0,L|306:186,1,50
389,131,5829,2,0,P|400:211|374:266,1,125
320,290,6917,6,0,L|256:295,1,50
195,289,7538,2,0,L|134:270,1,50
48,220,8316,2,0,L|91:112,1,100
219,192,9559,2,0,L|262:84,1,100
347,169,10803,6,0,P|385:181|430:181,1,75
480,87,11735,2,0,P|440:77|392:81,1,75
146,117,13290,1,0,0:0:0:0:
188,183,23238,5,0,0:0:0:0:
247,320,23860,2,0,L|350:285,1,100
368,140,25103,2,0,L|471:105,1,100
361,2,26347,2,0,L|266:34,1,100
130,97,27590,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,242,28212,6,0,L|180:301,1,50
396,235,29456,2,0,L|384:186,1,50
221,31,30699,2,0,B|217:101|263:142|256:241,1,200
198,364,32564,1,0,0:0:0:0:
347,357,33186,6,0,P|389:317|407:268,1,100
367,133,34430,2,0,P|394:80|444:49,1,100
506,182,35673,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,258,36295,2,0,L|282:254,1,75
113,248,37538,5,0,0:0:0:0:
229,342,38160,2,0,P|262:271|247:190,1,150
57,89,40025,1,0,0:0:0:0:
173,1,40647,2,0,P|206:72|191:153,1,150
347,308,42513,2,0,P|342:247|361:197,1,100
433,83,43756,6,0,P|377:94|320:84,1,100
196,30,45000,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,178,45621,2,0,P|223:235|208:283,1,100
61,270,46865,2,0,P|52:221|64:172,1,100
132,38,48108,6,0,L|233:74,1,100
276,213,49352,2,0,L|377:177,1,100
510,125,50595,1,0,0:0:0:0:
494,274,51217,1,0,0:0:0:0:
353,327,51839,1,0,0:0:0:0:
223,250,52461,2,0,B|150:195|235:126|129:69,1,200
53,296,55570,6,0,L|167:320,1,100
300,317,56813,2,0,L|414:293,1,100
411,146,58057,2,0,L|313:125,1,100
164,125,59300,2,0,L|66:145,1,100
53,296,60544,1,0,0:0:0:0:
191,354,61165,1,0,0:0:0:0:
302,253,61787,2,0,L|372:176,1,100
441,46,63031,6,0,P|386:69|328:61,1,100
205,16,64274,1,0,0:0:0:0:
66,74,64896,1,0,0:0:0:0:
185,164,65518,6,0,P|187:219|165:264,1,100
293,342,66761,2,0,P|330:301|392:286,1,100
478,181,68005,2,0,P|475:125|498:81,1,100
370,4,69248,2,0,P|333:45|271:60,1,100
144,89,70492,2,0,L|144:193,1,100
143,339,71735,5,0,0:0:0:0:
443,335,72979,1,0,0:0:0:0:
333,232,73601,1,0,0:0:0:0:
449,137,74222,1,0,0:0:0:0:
327,49,74844,6,0,P|267:83|219:88,1,100
87,97,76088,2,0,P|47:140|34:201,1,100
118,303,77331,2,0,P|173:292|219:318,1,100
360,328,78575,2,0,P|409:301|440:256,1,100
436,116,79818,1,0,0:0:0:0:
307,193,80440,6,0,P|260:221|205:227,2,100
358,52,82305,1,0,0:0:0:0:
500,99,82927,6,0,L|514:184,1,75
452,268,83860,2,0,L|419:343,1,75
256,192,85414,12,0,90388,0:0:0:0:
ca a l'air ok, j'vais p'tre le mod car ya certains truc qui va pas mais je l'ajoute.
posted
Maybe i'll open a place for a normal diff cuz july is slow and i can delete this diff if it needed.
posted
ignore this, i'll never open a place for this now except if there is a problem
Please sign in to reply.