forum

Time Hollow

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kesadisan
So i try to download this game on Emulator, and really cool RPG Point and Click Adventure
This game story was enough short, it just finish in just 18 hour...
but surely this is the coolest Mind twisting game...

Synopsis:
Meet Ethan the guy who feels the day like other kid, in his 17th Birthday, he recieve a present that can change his life and the other life...
The Hollow Pen that can change the past to make the future better or worst, the pen that can help his family and his friend
Journey to the 7 Chapter full of challange and faith, fight the other hollow pen holder that wants to ruin Ethan life.
Figure out yourself all the conflict through all the Clue and the flashback you have and get yourself the better or the worst future
-- writen by me

Featuring a variety of interesting characters that come to life via the words of Junko Kawano, script writer for Suikoden IV, Time Hollow enables players to guide Ethan Kairos on his quest to solve the mysterious disappearance of his family. While on his quest, Ethan comes across the mysterious Hollow Pen - an uncanny object that has the unique power to open portals to the past. Using the stylus pen and dual screen capabilities of the DS, players can use the Hollow Pen to draw portals between past and present. As they progress through their journey, they will encounter a variety of interesting characters that help them guide Ethan on his search for his family.
Genre: Adventure
Exclusively on Nintendo DS
Release Date: September 23, 2008
MSRP: $29.99
-- writen by IGN

The game have an Ending and 1 Alternative ending a.k.a 2 Ending you can get
Nice graphic making and cool Gameplay style + nice music arranging makes this game rated by IGN 7
and by me 10 :twisted:

So dare or not
this game Inspired by the same Song Title on Dance Dance Revolution SuperNova 2 :)
RECOMMENDED!
Olinad
I think that the song is inspired by the game and not the other way round... Anyway, I finished it the day after it was out (8 hours) and I really think it's fantastic, I loved it!
Topic Starter
kesadisan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Kharl

kesadisan wrote:

The Game that was inspired by the music
Because this game released in 2008, while the music itself was already available at 2007 in DDR SuperNova 2 America
It's pretty obvious that Konami used DDR as one of the marketing tools for this game. That's why.
Topic Starter
kesadisan

kharl wrote:

It's pretty obvious that Konami used DDR as one of the marketing tools for this game. That's why.
hmmm... maybe it was...
but i really like the music too...
anyone got the Full version of Ending music? LOL

btw, i just got the torrent of the Undubbed version of this game...
really cool! but, seriously... i need to start from beginning...
damn...
GSR_old
I bought and beat it recently. It's good, it's so good.

It'll probably sell horribly.

EDIT: Full version of the OP:

http://up.ppy.sh/files/time_hollow.mp3
Topic Starter
kesadisan
Thanks! the music was so COOL!!!!
i wonder they making an anime of this title :lol:
ForteDante
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.