forum

League of Legends - Burning Bright (Short ver.) [Osu|CatchTh

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bastian
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sábado, 20 de octubre de 2018 at 13:33:20

Artist: League of Legends
Title: Burning Bright (Short ver.)
Source: League of Legends
Tags: League of Legends Riot Games Star Guardian Jinx Poppy Lulu Janna Lux
BPM: 154
Filesize: 26737kb
Play Time: 01:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Cup (1,03 stars, 55 notes)
  2. Easy (1,55 stars, 82 notes)
  3. Hard (3,1 stars, 185 notes)
  4. Hardv2 (1,43 stars, 20 notes)
  5. MrKosiej's Light Insane (4,02 stars, 138 notes)
  6. Normal (2,39 stars, 136 notes)
  7. Rain (1,75 stars, 26 notes)
Download: League of Legends - Burning Bright (Short ver.)
Download: League of Legends - Burning Bright (Short ver.) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
~yo del futuro~
wea fea
~yo del pasado~
I'm kind of new to beatmapping, i've done beatmaps before but they were never intended to get ranked, i want THIS to get ranked, so i'm doing my best, i really need a mod so i know what i need to fix... and a GD because i'm bad with Insane+ Difficulties >.<

Difficulties:

~Easy by me
~Normal by me
~Hard by me
~MrKosiej's Light Insane by MrKosiej (UNFINISHED)

Changelog:
31/10/2017 - Redone the Easy Difficulty, simpler sliders.
MrKosiej
1. (Looked only at hard) You have too big variety of sliders. At your level you should make maps as simple and clean as you can. Don't think of many different ways of making aesthetics and focus on just a few. Split a map to parts, make a unique fun general concept for each one, stick to a few slider shapes and be consistent. Ofc you can use some unique sliders for unique parts like this star at the beginning.

2. Your objects are too clustered, try not using the same space twice in a short amount of time, reduce overlaps.

3. Rhytm could use a bit of work, it's fun and all, butyou don't pay enough attention to strong ticks and their representation. 01:11:300 (4,1) - for example.
Slider tail are used to represent lesser sounds, but here 01:11:300 (4) - you used this slider like the head and tail is the same intensity. It has its uses on mapping, but not where the flow is consituous. Try using 3/4 sliders with silincing ends and stacks. Example: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9408190
Placement is done for fast, look at rhytm mainly.

That's it from me, im not in a modd for modding, but the song is cool, and nobody wrote anything here so i thought i could add sth from me.
Maybe i'll even consider making a gd just for fun when i'll feel like mapping xd.

Cheers and good luck.
Topic Starter
Bastian

MrKosiej wrote:

1. (Looked only at hard) You have too big variety of sliders. At your level you should make maps as simple and clean as you can. Don't think of many different ways of making aesthetics and focus on just a few. Split a map to parts, make a unique fun general concept for each one, stick to a few slider shapes and be consistent. Ofc you can use some unique sliders for unique parts like this star at the beginning.

2. Your objects are too clustered, try not using the same space twice in a short amount of time, reduce overlaps.

3. Rhytm could use a bit of work, it's fun and all, butyou don't pay enough attention to strong ticks and their representation. 01:11:300 (4,1) - for example.
Slider tail are used to represent lesser sounds, but here 01:11:300 (4) - you used this slider like the head and tail is the same intensity. It has its uses on mapping, but not where the flow is consituous. Try using 3/4 sliders with silincing ends and stacks. Example: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9408190
Placement is done for fast, look at rhytm mainly.

That's it from me, im not in a modd for modding, but the song is cool, and nobody wrote anything here so i thought i could add sth from me.
Maybe i'll even consider making a gd just for fun when i'll feel like mapping xd.

Cheers and good luck.
Hey!

THANKS A BUNCH for your comment and opinion!, as for the sliders, i tried to make them so they dont look all the same all over again, but i guess i overdid it lol,As for the object being clustered i do thought that i was mapping in a small area and i tried doing some unique patterns to solve it but when i do that for some reason they look so odd for me :´( , as for the Rythm i dont really get what do you mean >.<, again thanks a lot and hopefully you'll be in the mood of making a GD, altought i think this song because of how it's made it cant be made much harder... i think.. (again i can only map Hard or below)

Cheers! :)