forum

Why is my accuracy 85.42% if i missed none?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
petsku74
Could i get some help because i have a lot accuracy problems even though i dont miss any... >:(
Endaris
Accuracy is not only about hitting the circles but also about having proper timing.
Listen closely and pay attention to the approach circles to determine the perfect moment to click.
Topic Starter
petsku74
Does sliders have some kind of technique that i have to have the crosshair on the ball on the slider or is it just to roll my crosshair in to the end?
Endaris
You should try to keep your cursor on the ball all the time.
Topic Starter
petsku74
That actually helped me, i got 95.31% accuracy and a Full-Combo on a easy level, i would normally get 81.80% or something, thank you Endaris.
Endaris
Good to hear that, you're welcome ;)
N0thingSpecial
Endaris why have you forsaken inferno cop for anime grill
Fxjlk
He changed it back!

Justice!
bejewelled
For sliders less than 1 beat long: The beginning of the slider is the most important as it determines your combo.
If the slider is small enough you can KIND OF get away with not moving on the slider. THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED. Follow all sliders with your cursor for practice.
If the slider is large though, missing the ball will result in a 100 or even combo break in some cases.

For sliders longer than 1 beat you should hit every part of the slider to get a 300.