- Most of your hitsounds have more than 5ms delay before the hitsound plays which is against this rule :
Ranking Criteria wrote:
Hitsounds must have an acceptable range of delay under 5ms. Every hitsound file should start in time, preferrably at 0ms. This is to ensure that every map doesn't sound mistimed, and therefore could provide acceptably synchronized rhythm feedback to players.imma cut these files after I post this mod so I'll post again for the hitsound pack when I done
- 00:07:794 (2,3) - I think this point needs a big spacing too like 00:06:173 (2,1) - . Even that this part isn't an NC, it still has a same effect as 00:06:578 (1) - (with that "re" emphasis on the vocal).
- 00:30:713 (9) - Cut it into a 1/2 slider to follow the vocal instead ? Maybe you extend it because of the drum stop on 00:30:713 - , but I think it doesn't provide enough effect to make it an extended slider.
- 00:46:468 (1,1,2,3,1) - To be honest, this part really bother me. First of all, I don't really understand why did you drastically increase the SV here when there's nothing much different here. It only have a 1/3 notes on it. If you increase the SV here in purpose to make the 1/3 notes more visible, It really doesn't work. It just make the 1/3 reverse slider (00:46:468 (1) - ) looks like a 1/2 slider. Second, 1/3 on the reverse slider (00:46:468 (1) - ) looks really fast when 1/3 on the circles (00:46:803 (1,2,3) - ) looks really slow. This dissonance really doesn't make sense at all and really gives a bad feedback to the song. Both of them really need a similar notes play since they have a similar effect in the song.
- 01:00:546 (1) - ctrl+g ? I think it would give a nice movement both from the previous note and to the next note. And it feels more enjoyable to play.
- 01:11:272 (1) - This slider reverse point is hided by 01:10:853 (4) - . I suggest to move it somewhere visible.
- I see all of your singletaps on this outro has a zig-zag movement (eg. : 01:27:361 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - all of them have a "left-right-left-right" movement). So it feels a bit weird to put three clicks in a line on 01:30:713 (1,2,3) - . Well, yeah, I was expecting something like this movement for this point.
- 00:16:496 (1,1) - I think we need more recovery time after the spinner here. A 1/2 gap between spinner's end and the notes on 179bpm song feels really killing even for a Hard diff. Moreover the notes after the spinner are 1/4 note plays which make it even harder. Using a same spinner end point like an Easy diff would be nice.
- 00:19:652 (1) - I'm not really sure if this NC is necessary.
- 00:21:328 (3) - Just a minor problem, but most part of this slider is covered by the previous slider which I think it looks bad for the visualization.
- 01:16:300 (6) - First I thought it was weird when I didn't hear any hitsound on 01:16:384 - . And then I noticed that there's really nothing in the song on that point. So I suggest to use a different pattern concept for this 1/4 play. Like this maybe ?
- 00:05:767 (1,1,2,3,4,1) - I see you mainly use 1.0x DS for this diff. So why did this intro use 1.1x DS ?