Hi M4M from ur queuethanks!Odore
- 00:06:578 (1) - just a suggestion about emphasising more the vocals, shorten this slider until the blue tick and add a circle instead at 00:07:389 - to maintain the same representation for vocals like in 00:05:767 (1) - unless u intended following music since 00:06:578 - (then nvm) it wouldn't be better for such intro part as an easy part due to how calm it is
- 00:08:200 (4) - same this too
- 00:16:354 (1) - what about stacking this on 00:14:281 (2) - to maintain the same pentagonal flow i prefer middle of it
- 00:30:378 (5,6) - try a little bit lower volume at this double to give those sounds more audibility uh i don't think it needs a lower volume there
- 00:41:021 - i tried to represent those sounds by making a full stream and it seems that it emphasis the part, same as you did at 00:30:378 (5,6,7,8) - i think i wanna have it different as it was emphasized with its downbeat, unlike 00:30:378 (5) - here, so i'd better not to have 5 notes there imo
- 01:09:931 (1,2,3,4) - while playing or editing it sounds like there is an important sound that has been ignored especially from this point 01:10:266 - (i think it needs to be represented) i know, but following a beat there sounds better for me
- 01:11:272 (1) - its fine but i think its the only "straight" slider in this diff so try more fitting shape like 01:21:663 (1) - or make it partially curved would ruin the other stack from 01:10:853 (4) - and its square pattern provided from 01:10:853 (4,2,3) -
- 00:56:523 (1) - this would sound better if it was circles considering how strong are the drums i'm not gonna make too much 1/2 spams,
considering following a vocal is a safe way
- 00:46:468 (1,2) - u gave them special colour because of 1/3 but its not that different from the next NC colour so i suggest to represent them instead with the grey or rather change the next NC colour better for me to represent 2 1/3 reverse there tbh
- 00:32:389 (2) - unreadable overlapping for new players atleast my noob friend miss that part try Ctrl+J maybe he should read even better though with many tries xd, but this problem doesn't seem big for me tbh .-.
updated sahuang's and delis'