- 00:24:512 (2,4) - it seems a bit odd to have nearly the same emphasis on 4 as 3 even though 3 is the only snare hit in the pattern and 4 is one of 3 kicks, moved (2)
which in my opinion should have a bit less spacing in the way you map this.
- 00:28:367 (1,1) - nc pattern seems a bit weird here. 00:28:367 (1,2,3) - these first 3 are definitely grouped together but this last one 00:28:870 (4) - is somewhat grouped with the next one because of the change in rhythm of the vibraphone. also i would seperate 00:29:205 (2,3,4,5,6) - these into a combo by themselves because they vary from the previous rhythms i think i like this one better
- 00:30:462 (6) - there isn't really a clear note here nor in my opinion do you need to put so much emphasis on this note as the triple drum beat does well enough on its own, so i would probably just make 00:30:378 (5) - this note a kick slider it actually supports the instrument well enough tbh
- 00:33:060 (3) - i would decrease the spacing to this note, there isn't anything really to emphasize and it reduces the emphasis that you get on 00:33:395 (4,5) - these next two notes by being so large a bit emphasized enough, but i'll see about this one later
- 00:44:456 (1,2,3,4) - i would reduce these as imo they don't need to be so large and also they reduce the emphasis that is needed 00:45:797 (1,2,3,4) - on these four notes tried sth
- 00:52:501 (1) - it would be nice if the jumps in this section moved around a bit more because they always originate back to the far left side of the screen leaving the right side of the screen a bit unused and making the screen feel a bit empty but it fits enough for such downbeat emphasize .-.
- its all distance snapped ;c
- 00:37:417 (4) - can you like move things like this so they look correctly distance snapped rather than being actually distance snapped, its everywhere in this map i'd blame that 1x DS though. should've mapped with a further distance, but oh well
- 01:03:227 (1,2,3,4) - you use this pattern so much, it would be nice to see a different one 1 more point means a change for me
- 00:19:652 (1,1) - i would probably keep these in the same combo because i personally dont like 1 or 2 note combos in easy difficulties i kinda wanna keep it for a reason that 00:20:322 (1) - is a starting emphasized note before 00:19:652 (1) -
- 01:13:953 (1) - change the direction of circular flow here. it needs some emphasis and you have been going clockwise for a quite a while here already
- 01:30:713 (4) - same here, would probably change this to counter clockwise because you do alot of clockwise movement in the kiai these 2 points might be sth for me, but i'll see about this if i have another point like this
updated lasse's and uploaded sahuang's