Rhytoly'sTaiko modding Queue NM/M4M/GD no

posted
Total Posts
156
show more
Faputa
Hi~ NM request V1 modding available:
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/679439
Second OP of Umaru.

Thanks in advance.
Poii
i feel special
tell me if you dont like the song, i still have another GD
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/643153
davidminh0111
Hello Cocoaaa, NM request
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/689687

Map uses V2, even if you reject is fine
Thanks in advance~
Mir
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/682030/#osu/1448894 hiii nm request but it's mv2 sorry :(

thanks if you accept
ASPIRIN
youtune3
GD Req
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/668180/discussion
Muzu or Oni you can decide
KamizonoShinobu
Hello, I would like to request a NM here

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/660053 (DJ Myosuke & Remo-con - Mutant)

Thanks in advance.
Marianna
Heya, NM req
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/680603
Thanks~
gaston_2199
Hey!
NM request~
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/629223
Thanks!
clayton
nm request, very short/easy map
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/692349
thank you !
beenscared
NM request please
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/670658
Thanks ><
Topic Starter
Rhytoly
ok I think it's time to choose map (and GD)

accept :
Poii sure
Faputa umaru song hmm you should change mp3
davidminh0111 I'm Christmas modding team
ASPIRIN How about M4M with me??xD
Chocola_2287 wow it's look like weave detonator (one of my favourites song)
Marianna not bad
gaston_2199 look good
beenscared you're new mapper
reject :
Mir it's taiko modding queue <- I don't know. why now it's taiko
youtune3 sorry cause it's long song and it's will take my time..I dislike it
zelda102 cause I dislike it and where is muzu and oni?

I don't know when is finish them
lazy and I have feel I will mod it :)
NM close now
M4M and GD always open
Kbludoh
M4M?

I'll mod yours:
gmtn. vs. kozato (fw. LUZE) & gmtn. (witch's slave) - squartatrice vs. disperagioia

And you mod mine: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/696765/#taiko/1475814

Upon approval, I'll mod yours! :)
Topic Starter
Rhytoly

Kbludoh wrote:

M4M?

I'll mod yours:
gmtn. vs. kozato (fw. LUZE) & gmtn. (witch's slave) - squartatrice vs. disperagioia

And you mod mine: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/696765/#taiko/1475814

Upon approval, I'll mod yours! :)
haha reject
sorry but I dislike this
Unknown_player
It is mania mapset tbh but i think it will be interesting if there's taiko mode on this mapset because i also play taiko
So can you GD my map? You can make any diff u want but tbh i wish u can map from kantan to oni or inner oni
Here's the link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/703122.

NB: can u PM me if u accept my map? Through IRC or inbox. I seldom open forums
Luqua
hi. I'll request a GD.

Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/704317

Difficulty: Oni

Thanks~
JarvisGaming
NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/662383
(60-80 BPM, if you don't like feel free to skip)
Topic Starter
Rhytoly

Unknown_player wrote:

It is mania mapset tbh but i think it will be interesting if there's taiko mode on this mapset because i also play taiko
So can you GD my map? You can make any diff u want but tbh i wish u can map from kantan to oni or inner oni
Here's the link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/703122.

NB: can u PM me if u accept my map? Through IRC or inbox. I seldom open forums
ok accept
,I will try to make inner oni

Hayate1129 wrote:

hi. I'll request a GD.

Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/704317

Difficulty: Oni

Thanks~
sorry but I didn't like this song

JarvisGaming wrote:

NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/662383
(60-80 BPM, if you don't like feel free to skip)
reject,my queue still closed
SilverCatalyst
hi! i'd like to request an m4m
my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/682599#taiko/1443526 (6 min marathon)
i'll mod Snow Drive by Omoi if you accept owo
Kim Dahyun
m4m please!
map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/706815#taiko/1494411
(if accepted ill mod daydream cafe) thanks in advance!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply