Thanks for the mods guys. I'm going to reply to all of it soon
QThanks for the mod~! >w</
- 00:26:785 (1) - this wiggle slider is unrankable...? It looks hard to player,,, 00:38:785 (1) - is, too. Nope sorry... I wanna keep it for now >w<
- 00:52:847 (3,4) - I suggest stacking here, for thinking about flow with 00:53:597 (4,1) - , current pattern looks little bit uncomfortable for flow. Nope sorry uwu I thought it is still kind of comfortable since it forms a zig-zag flow with the next objects
- 01:41:410 (2) - I think you should make jump here, you added jump at other parts which flows same music like this. for ex, 01:35:222 (2,3) - 01:38:035 (1,2) - ...etc. sasme problems at 01:50:222 (2,3) - , too. Nope sorry uwu I'm afraid it would break the current flow
- 01:56:035 (5) - Add NC like others, this part has same beat with 01:47:035 (1,1) - ... Okay fixed~!
- 02:58:285 (2,3) - minor issue, how about blanket for better visual? Nope sorry >w<
- 02:20:035 (5,1,3) - this pattern looks little bit messy? this part has too many overlaps, it looks messy for me, you can avoid overlap in here. Nope sorry uwu I wanna keep it
- 03:00:535 (1) - players can read this sliderpath into wrong way, could you make it little bit easier to read? Nope, that's the best that I could make 'cuz I'm suck at making a symmetrical slider art X'D
Really good map, nothing to mod! GL~ Thank youuuu >///<
Hello From my queue ~ Really like the song but I giving a short mod sorry No, I should thank you for giving me some of your time to mod my mappu >w<. Thank you very muuuch owo/Thanks for the mod and the stars~! >w</
- 00:52:847 (3,4,1) - (Minor) maybe turn this slightly more towards the left for a bit better flow towards 00:53:222 (2) - Okay, fixed~!
- 00:56:035 (1) - Looking at all the kiais around this particular spot - this is pretty high of a jump and for the sake of consistency - maybe reduce it some? Nope sorry uwu I wanna keep it
- 02:48:441 - Ya missed a sound here - ya these types of notes throughout the map so not mapping here seems just a slighlty bit inconsisent - it would affect the pattern ya made here but it wouldn't be too much of a change if ya do map it Woah that's right o3o. Hm okay, I might consider to change it
Nope sorry uwu. Because the only storyboard that I use is the lyrics which wouldn't make any quick strobing
- Unused files:
PNG Okay, removed~!
PNG Okay, removed~!
PNG Okay, removed~!
inputoverlay-key.png Actually, it was used in the game play
- Better be safe than sorry - Add a Epilepsy warning on all difficulties
GL with ya set and a couple stars Thank you very muuuuch owo
hi from queue~ m4mThanks for the mod and the stars~! >w</
- 01:08:785 (3) - flow this way? i think → https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9876639 Nope sorry uwu I wanna make the angle of the jump kinda sharp
- 02:14:785 (3) - This will look better by putting it in the middleNope sorry, I still wanna keep it uwuhttps://i.gyazo.com/36a69436cfdf43b6c9b0671b94a7c186.png
- 02:15:535 (1) - ^ ^
- 02:18:535 (1,2,3) - adjust distance? Nope sorry uwu I've used the proper distance snap for the triple click owo/
- 00:20:972 (8,9,1) - adjust distance? Nope sorry uwu I purposely use the different distance snap for the triple clicks in order to differ them with another patterns
- 00:52:941 - i would be put something in this pattern Nope sorry uwu It would be too hard if I put a circle in between that two 1/2 sliders with that kind of angle owo
- 02:10:941 - ^ ^
- 03:00:535 (1) - Should this be upside down? Um, nope. Hehe
- 03:25:285 (3) - ctrl+g easier to flow Nope sorry uwu I wanna put a jump over there owo/
- Nothing to say Yay \:D/
sorry for short and poor No. Thank you very much for the mod owo/
cute mapset! good luck! This is an apology ☆☆彡 Omg thank youuuuu >////<
helloThanks for the mod~! >w</[General]
- Unused files
- default-dot.PNG Okay, removed~!
- default-percent.PNG Okay, removed~!
- default-x.PNG Okay, removed~!
- inputoverlay-key.png Actually, it was used in the game play
^ those heart-shaped icons at the right
- Turn on epilepsy warning on all diffs Nope sorry uwu. Because the only storyboard that I use is the lyrics which wouldn't make any quick strobing[Goodbye]
- 00:24:722 (2,3) - stack error Okay fixed~!
- 00:26:410 (3) - imo jump doesn't fit well, there's no strong sound to support it It emphasize the next strong beat at 00:26:785 (1)
- 01:30:535 - maybe add a spinner here? It doesn't really fit I guess, but I will consider it owo
- 01:59:410 (3) - same with 2nd point Nope sorry, I wanna keep it uwu
- 03:54:535 (1) - why not make this a triple Nice idea owo Fixed~![Hard]
- 00:50:035 (5) - why did you mapped 00:50:222 - passively, while in parts like this 00:47:035 (5) - or this 00:44:035 (5) - you mapped them actively. Because I want to focus at the vocal owo/ so that it won't become too boring for mostly focusing at the drum
cool map, cool song Thanks >///<
Hi, NM from my queueThanks for the mod~! >w</Easy
- 01:03:535 (1) - You could replace this with a 1/1 slider, this way you do not ignore the sound that is heard in 01:04:285 Nope sorry uwu I wanna map the voice over there
- 01:54:535 (1,2,3) - Imo this pattern feels a bit forced. Improve the flow Nope sorry, I guess the pattern is pretty fineNormal
- 00:20:035 (4) - 1/4 slider instead this circle would sound much better because the drums Nope sorry uwu. I don't want to make the rhythm too complex in this diff, that's why I placed a circle instead. Same with another section with the same rhythm
- 01:52:285 (2) - Maybe if you extend this it would not be so confusing for new players Nope sorry uwu
- 02:39:535 (1) - Same ^ ^
- 02:42:535 (1,2,3,4) - Imo something like this would give this pattern more fluidity: https://puu.sh/yQCe1/efbe41698b.png Nope sorry uwu I prefer a horizontal flow
- 02:51:535 (1,2,3) - Something like this? for better flow: https://puu.sh/yQCkH/9866c58012.png Nope sorry, I think the current flow is fine owoAdvanced
- 01:11:410 (4,5) - Improve the flow? Nope sorry uwu. I think the current flow is pretty fineGoodbyeNot much to say really, very good map Thanks >////<
- 00:54:441 (3) - Imo this hasn't a really predominant sound so you should consider removing it, or add a circle 00:54:253 - here if you want to follow these sounds But the guitar sounds nice xd
Good luck in the ranking process!!!
Thank you very much for the mod Kisses~! >w</
- 00:26:785 (1) - I can't say I'm a fan of these sliders. They don't really fit in with the atmosphere of the song and the red wiggles make them spin of crazily and unexpectedly at the end Okay fixed all of them~!
- 02:26:410 (2) - Flow is weird. Try this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9881124 It fits in with the structure of these sliders quite well 02:25:285 (3,4,1) - Fixed~!
- 00:57:347 (6,1) - Jump feels too big for a hard Fixed~!
- 01:45:347 (2) - Deleting this circle feels ideal imho. When you do a long slider you lose your sense of metronome a bit and can be a bit hard to recover it when exiting a long slider. Deleting the circle flows a lot more natural rhythmically Okay fixed~!
- 01:54:347 (8,1,2) - Flow here is really harsh, smal wide angels after big jumps are really hard to control and aim precisely https://snag.gy/BHexbR.jpg If you want to keep the jump then increasing the angle between 01:54:535 (1,2) would flow much better https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9881013 Fixed~!
- 02:48:535 (1) - Because it's still the bridge of the song it would be better to stick the same visual spacing. Try 1.2x DS? May I keep it? I wanna emphasis the strong bell at that downbeat uwu
- 03:00:535 (1) - Upside down heart? Um, yep ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯
- 01:11:785 (5) - Try 2 circles here instead. There are 2 seperate vocals here and having these as circles would put more emphasis on the slider on the downbeat 01:12:535 (1) because the objects are different. Same for 02:29:785 (5) Fixed all of them~!
- 01:17:785 (4) - 2 circles would be good here as well as there are 2 distinct vocals on the head and the tail here where as there is only 1 vocal sound mapped with 01:17:035 (3) Fixed~!
- 01:38:035 (3,4,5,6) - The short sliders + spacing makes it extremely tricky to follow and keep track of rhythm. Try stacking like you did at 01:50:035 (3,4,5,6) it makes it much more natural. It reduces the amount of cursor movement and makes it easier on the player Fixed~!
- 03:44:035 (2) - For objects more than 1/1 beat away you can use a lower DS. It makes structure look more compact and also means the player does have to drag their cursor all the way across the screen, it would fit the calm section nicely too. Try 1.1x DS for objects that are 1/1 and 2/1 beats apart Nope sorry, I wanna keep the distance snap in this diff to remain constant >w<
- 01:08:410 (4,5,6) - This increased object density feels rather forced. I would suggest to either delete 01:08:597 (5) - or turn 01:08:410 (4) - into a slider Okay fixed~!
- 01:17:035 (1) - Delete NC Fixed~!
- 01:32:785 (1) - Delete? Flows a lot better to me to start at 01:33:535 (1) - Okay, Fixed~!
- 02:26:410 (4,5,6) and 03:29:410 (4,5,6) - Same as 01:08:410 (4,5,6) Fixed all of them~!
- 02:35:785 (4) - 2 circles would give great emphasis on the next slider. If you change this then it would be a good idea to change 01:17:785 (2) and 03:38:785 (4) Okay, fixed all of them~!
- 02:55:660 (3,4,5) - Flows better >< https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9881365 Fixed~!
- 03:41:035 (2) - 0.7x DS would be nice for 2/1 beats for similar reasons stated in Advanced Nope sorry, I don't wanna to change the distance snap in this difficulty uwuw ~ °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°❀ヅ❤♫
- 00:51:535 (1,2,3,4) - imho deleting all this and replacing it with a circle would be nice https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9881410 . The small break before the kiai is a nice resting point and by removing all those objects it greatly emphasises the start of the downbeat. Same for 02:09:535 (1,2,3,4) and 03:14:035 (2,3) That's a nice idea owo Fixed all of them~!
- 01:32:785 (1) - delete Okay, fixed~!
- 02:03:535 (1) - follow vocals https://snag.gy/fGomM7.jpg ? Same for 00:45:535 (1) - Fixed~! But I wanna keep the one at 00:45:535 (1) sorry >w<
- 02:35:785 (4) - Same suggestion as normal ~ Okay fixed~!
- 03:00:535 (1) - Can you get it so this isn't upside down? Sorry.... As much as I wanted to, but I can't X'D I'm afraid if the slider would get out of the frame limit or touching the hp bar above or getting overlapped with another objects therefore making the pattern in this section too confusing. .............But I honestly wanted to (｡•́︿•̀｡)
Call me back when you get 12 sp OMG YOU'RE SO AWESOME THANK YOU VERY MUUUUCHHHHHH!!!! (*≧▽≦) I'M SO GONNA CALL YOU BACK Ｏ(≧∇≦)Ｏ
Hey, the current metadata should be correct.Metadata confirmation by Wafu, thank you very much~!Unicode artist: 西野カナReferences: http://www.nishinokana.com/disco/archive/?SECL-1549
Romanised artist: Kana Nishino
Title: Still love you
If anyone tells you to use "Nishino Kana" instead, it's not correct. "Kana Nishino" is her preferred romanisation.
Goodbye Difficulty:Thanks for the mod~! >w</
00:30:347 ~ This circle and slider are a little hard to read after the note right before them is the same position but a longer delay (This isn't that big of a deal though because the AR is so low) No change sorry uwu
01:42:160 (5,6) ~ Since you're mapping the vocals, I would recommend deleting these two circles and making a slider that starts at 01:42:253 and ends at 01:42:441 Actually, I'm mapping the vocal and the drum in this section
01:42:535 ~ This slider is kinda strange to play, I would rotate it 90 degrees clockwise and move it to somewhere closer to x363, y251 Nope sorry, I think it is pretty fine owo/
This is all I could get, I'm better at modding harder songs so yeah :/
GeneralThank you very much Kisses~! <(˶′◡‵˶)>
Might be a good idea to end the spinner at 04:00:535 so it isn't too long for the lower diffs. Fixed~!
inputoverlay-key.png Is this file used? Yep. It is the heart-shaped icon things at the right owo/
Go over the diffs and delete any unnecessary green lines so that you have 1 consistent volume throughout the different sections. For example I don't see it necessary to have at 20% at 01:33:535 and 25% at 02:03:535 . Would work just as fine to use the same volume for the whole section. Silenced 1/8 slider ends are ok but I do not recommened lowering the volume for stuff like 02:03:347 Okay fixed~! But I wanna keep the volume for the part like 01:33:535 and 02:03:535 because I want to lower down the volume for the drum so that it blends well with the background music. Because if I use the same volume as the previous timing, then it would be too loud >w<
OD and HP are way too high for this kind of map, especially for those playing with DT (if you care for DT players lol). Try OD 6.5/7 and HP 6 Okay, Fixed~!
00:26:785 (1) - 01:56:785 (1) - 00:38:785 (1) - Sorry I should have made it more clear, I felt the SV increase on the sliders was forced as well. Another thing to point out is that there are only 3 times in the whole map despite the sound occurring many more times. Okay, I reduced the velocity into 1.5x. Hopefully it is fine now owo/
HP5.5/6 OD 5.5/6 Fixed~!
02:48:535 (1) - I was talking about the entire section. Having un-emphasised objects like 02:49:097 (2,3,4) -02:52:285 (3,4,5,6) - etc. use the same visual spacing as 02:46:847 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9) . Oh okay XD. Fixed~!
03:12:347 (1) - Because you're mapping to the vocals it feels better to delete this circle and start on 03:12:535 (1) imo Fixed~!
w ~ ヽ(°∀°人´ヮ´)ﾉ
TopThank you very much Kisses~! o(*^▽^*)o
00:38:785 (1) - I don't think I can rank this because of the way you covered up the anchor point with 00:38:410 (6) . Make it a bit more visible Fixed~!
AR 7/7.5 for hard? It's the same AR as advanced atm Okay, fixed~!
01:18:535 (1) - This music behind the spinner is a bit louder here than the one at the end. Maybe 10/15% volume? Fixed~!
Add "Darling" to the tags because that's the name of the album Okay, added~! >w</
btw I think the offset is too early atm it's 535, but I think it should be around 542-544agree, I got something similar to that and current seemed a bit early. ~542 is nicer I think
Thanks for the mod~! >w</
timemon wrote:btw I think the offset is too early atm it's 535, but I think it should be around 542-544agree, I got something similar to that and current seemed a bit early. ~542 is nicer I think
also ending sounds indeed off, even with the new timing, and 03:54:535 (1) - is really noticeable
something like https://i.imgur.com/FWIbXwB.jpg seems nicer, but better have someone else check it too Fixed~!
(I'll mod with the old timing so only apply this after you checked the whole mod) Okay~!
e/n are kinda dense, could both be ar+1 imo, easy maybe even ar=3.5 Fixed~!
od7? current seems too lenient Fixed~!
could also probably lower ar a bit, 8-8.2 seems nicer Fixed~!
00:19:097 (2,3) - slider entry movement is kinda gross. something like https://i.imgur.com/OrDbtKm.jpg would make it cuter Fixed~!
00:29:972 (3,4,1) - 03:34:097 (2,4,5) - https://i.imgur.com/Vgq5ctK.jpg and look at this again Ahahahaha whoops. Fixed~!
00:31:285 (3) - similar to first point, but here you could just use a straight slider which makes visuals much less broken https://i.imgur.com/3dQOrCN.jpg Fixed~!
02:06:535 (1,2) - pretty much same, just rotate 02:06:722 (2) - by ~15° to fix, current feels so forced Nope sorry. I think it is pretty fine
02:39:347 (7,1) - can you tone this down a bit? suddenly such intense movement in calm part :/ like https://i.imgur.com/yGK7Rk0.jpg Fixed~!
03:31:285 (4,5) - movement feels so out of place with other movement in this part and just very awkward to play Nah. I think they are pretty fine
03:51:160 (5,1) - more weird slider movement things that happen because of your habit to spam blankets. moving 5 somewhere like https://lasse.s-ul.eu/JbuQX8Rr.jpg would make it nicer Fixed~!
od6, same reasons as top diff Fixed~!
01:59:972 (7,8,9,1) - 01:59:972 (7,8,9,1) - pretty big diffspikes considering intensity of the part I guess it is fine since I made the rhythm consistent with 00:41:972 (7,8,9,1)
02:22:097 (2,3) - movement like this is just complete ??? and you seem to have lots of similar stuff... mainly comes from how you just force blankets everywhere lol https://lasse.s-ul.eu/A0YDC42K.jpg Lmao
03:18:347 (8,2,3) - enable stacking Fixed~!
the perfect stacks are a bit questionable for this level of difficulty Okay, fixed~!
00:43:285 (2,3,4) - really easy to misread since even visual spacing + low ar and 2 leads into 4, just not having some forced blanket here would be nice
things like 00:45:535 (1,2,3) - are so much easier to read Okay fixed~!
01:08:035 (3,4,1) - just..why.. this is so forced visually and movement wise I guess the flow is pretty fine o.o
01:09:535 (1,2,3) - same ^
02:35:785 (4,5) - why is this way harder than the same thing in first and last chorus? Okay, I'll change the first and the last chorus into 2 circles to make it consistent
make sure timing is fine before getting map rebubbled or whatever, gl Okay~