- 00:26:785 (1) - I can't say I'm a fan of these sliders. They don't really fit in with the atmosphere of the song and the red wiggles make them spin of crazily and unexpectedly at the end
- 02:26:410 (2) - Flow is weird. Try this? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9881124 It fits in with the structure of these sliders quite well 02:25:285 (3,4,1) -
- 00:57:347 (6,1) - Jump feels too big for a hard
- 01:45:347 (2) - Deleting this circle feels ideal imho. When you do a long slider you lose your sense of metronome a bit and can be a bit hard to recover it when exiting a long slider. Deleting the circle flows a lot more natural rhythmically
- 01:54:347 (8,1,2) - Flow here is really harsh, smal wide angels after big jumps are really hard to control and aim precisely https://snag.gy/BHexbR.jpg If you want to keep the jump then increasing the angle between 01:54:535 (1,2) would flow much better https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9881013
- 02:48:535 (1) - Because it's still the bridge of the song it would be better to stick the same visual spacing. Try 1.2x DS?
- 03:00:535 (1) - Upside down heart?
- 01:11:785 (5) - Try 2 circles here instead. There are 2 seperate vocals here and having these as circles would put more emphasis on the slider on the downbeat 01:12:535 (1) because the objects are different. Same for 02:29:785 (5)
- 01:17:785 (4) - 2 circles would be good here as well as there are 2 distinct vocals on the head and the tail here where as there is only 1 vocal sound mapped with 01:17:035 (3)
- 01:38:035 (3,4,5,6) - The short sliders + spacing makes it extremely tricky to follow and keep track of rhythm. Try stacking like you did at 01:50:035 (3,4,5,6) it makes it much more natural. It reduces the amount of cursor movement and makes it easier on the player
- 03:44:035 (2) - For objects more than 1/1 beat away you can use a lower DS. It makes structure look more compact and also means the player does have to drag their cursor all the way across the screen, it would fit the calm section nicely too. Try 1.1x DS for objects that are 1/1 and 2/1 beats apart
- 01:08:410 (4,5,6) - This increased object density feels rather forced. I would suggest to either delete 01:08:597 (5) - or turn 01:08:410 (4) - into a slider
- 01:17:035 (1) - Delete NC
- 01:32:785 (1) - Delete? Flows a lot better to me to start at 01:33:535 (1) -
- 02:26:410 (4,5,6) and 03:29:410 (4,5,6) - Same as 01:08:410 (4,5,6)
- 02:35:785 (4) - 2 circles would give great emphasis on the next slider. If you change this then it would be a good idea to change 01:17:785 (2) and 03:38:785 (4)
- 02:55:660 (3,4,5) - Flows better >< https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9881365
- 03:41:035 (2) - 0.7x DS would be nice for 2/1 beats for similar reasons stated in Advanced
- 00:51:535 (1,2,3,4) - imho deleting all this and replacing it with a circle would be nice https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9881410 . The small break before the kiai is a nice resting point and by removing all those objects it greatly emphasises the start of the downbeat. Same for 02:09:535 (1,2,3,4) and 03:14:035 (2,3)
- 01:32:785 (1) - delete
- 02:03:535 (1) - follow vocals https://snag.gy/fGomM7.jpg ? Same for 00:45:535 (1) -
- 02:35:785 (4) - Same suggestion as normal ~
- 03:00:535 (1) - Can you get it so this isn't upside down?
Call me back when you get 12 sp