Topic Starter
-Visceral-

Welcome to the osu! Dual Cup 3

Current Title Holders:
rustbell and hvick225 as NEVER ISLAND

Twitch | Brackets | Spreadsheet | Discord

1. This is a 2v2 tournament for osu! Standard
  2. The tournament will be held in Score v2
  3. Registration is international (no country restrictions)
  4. This will be a 128-team tournament.
  5. There is no rank limit, but the highest ranked teams will be chosen in case of over-registration to ensure competition.
  6. Your rank is automatically updated. Your rank at the time of sign-ups closing is the rank that will be taken!
  7. The Discord server is the best way to receive information on this tournament. YOU ARE REQUIRED to join it!

1. Players who sign up should be able to play maps with a difficulty of at least 5+ stars.
  2. The schedule is listed in the spreadsheet. If your team cannot make your match, let us know and we can work something out.
  3. If your team does not inform us and do not arrive before 10 minutes after your scheduled time, you will receive an automatic loss.
  4. The game mode is Team Vs. and the method of scoring will be Score v2.
  5. When the two players are invited to the multiplayer lobby, they will each be able to pick a warm-up map. There will be no warm-ups in group stages.
  6. After warm-ups conclude, one player from each team will !roll. The lowest number bans first, and the highest number bans second and then picks the first map.
  7. Any disconnect will be counted as a loss for the map that is currently being played. If the player does not reconnect within 10 minutes, the team will receive an automatic loss for the set.
  8. If both players fail from a team, a point is awarded to the other team.
  9. Any toxicity, spam, profane warm-ups, or clear attempts to stall out the match will result in a warning followed by an automatic set loss.
  10. In group stages, players will only be allowed to pick the same mod one time per set, excluding NoMod.
  11. In FreeMod picks, at least one player from each team is required to use a mod.
  12. During the tiebreaker, mods ARE allowed to be used.

1. Sign-Ups Close: December 30th
  2. Groups and Mappool Announced: January 6th
  3. Group Stages; Phase One: January 13th -> [BO5]
  4. Group Stages; Phase Two: January 20th
  5. Bracket Drawings: January 22nd
  6. Ro32: January 28th -> [BO7]
  7. Ro16: February 3rd -> [BO9]
  8. Quarter-Finals: February 10th
  9. Semi-Finals: February 17th -> [BO11]
  10. Finals: TBD
  11. Grand Finals: TBD
The matches will be the entire weekend the dates fall on. Dates are TBD because of events that may come up but just use common sense and know the tournament will run til around March.

To sign up, use the following form:

Sign-Up Form; PLEASE read the rules!

All attempts to register without using this form will be denied.

Group Stage Mappool
To be announced!

To be announced!!

uzzi
nut
Hellcat
can we just have rustbell and hvick be the eternal winners?
ket donk
oooo
Mayuzumi Sayaka
let's go
unberlin
mama elvisa vo vse sloti
n0ah
good luck and have fun to all players
xDololow
thinking
imagaK
First toc now this.. Can't you just do this after owc? like seriously wtf FeelsBadMan
Topic Starter
-Visceral-

imagaK wrote:

First toc now this.. Can't you just do this after owc? Like seriously wtf
Good change it'll be pushed back cause of TOC lol chill
imagaK
i'm not upset just confused lol
Topic Starter
-Visceral-

imagaK wrote:

i'm not upset just confused lol
If you join the discord I post lots of polls and stuff and one I posted yesterday was whether or not to postpone it
Misery
I will give Smoothie World six PogChamps