forum

Need help with mania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Atara
I am a noob mania player and I can only play up to 2* but here is my problem. I can play 2 - 2.99* maps very well and FC within the first 2 -5 tries but when I try to do any 3* maps I am unable to read them at all and I find myself spamming :/

I try to apply my improving in osu! standard strategy to mania but it doesn't seem to be working since I cant advance. Help?

Please don't say play more 2 - 2.99* maps because I'm so sick of playing maps that are so easy and boring for me. Should I keep playing the maps I cant read?
Edgar_Figaro
try experimenting with different settings. Often times when you start getting into harder maps for the first time (especially if you play with a lower scroll speed) you'll find them to be too dense to read properly. Adjusting your scroll speed can help with the reading problems.
Realmas
Play maps that you can't read properly, but where you still understand what's happening. You should be able to read these maps after some time, that's what I did to start playing 3*.
NestLover

OfficialPyroh wrote:

I am a noob mania player and I can only play up to 2* but here is my problem. I can play 2 - 2.99* maps very well and FC within the first 2 -5 tries but when I try to do any 3* maps I am unable to read them at all and I find myself spamming :/

I try to apply my improving in osu! standard strategy to mania but it doesn't seem to be working since I cant advance. Help?

Please don't say play more 2 - 2.99* maps because I'm so sick of playing maps that are so easy and boring for me. Should I keep playing the maps I cant read?
No you cant play 2 star at all.. from the top play you make..
Get 98 or 99% any 2 star map and then you can start to learn play 3 star map.
People sometime thinking they can do easy thing but in reality is not...
The basic thing is important to get you fondation to reach something futher and harder..

hope this post can help you to open your mind.