Topic Starter
Syph
owo
Aurele
Qualified! ~
Lilyanna
grats x)
Kaine
in the middle of the night :3 in my dreams ~~~~ (my dreams owo) u shud see the things we do >/////< baby <3
Cheesecake
kaine what the heck man
Pachiru

Cheesecake wrote:

kaine what the heck man
Krfawy
Just commenting on how insanely terrifying the idea is on setting health loss to 5 on the easiest difficulty. Basically, if you miss one slider, you lose at least half of the health from your bar, and we have to keep in our minds that noobs are going to make waaaaay more misses and combo breaks than just a single one for the whole combo section, they are learning the basics of the game, for Lord's sake. Then HP on Normal is set to 3. What the hell happened there? All I wanted to do was to play some modern American pop map and then I noticed that in the qualified section...

BTW just a suggestion but why not just plain AR6.0 for Normal diff? I am sure it will fit just perfect + the difference from AR6 to AR8 to another difficulty is going to be nicer... and maybe lower OD on Easy, just because. xd
Topic Starter
Syph
some very good points actually, gonna be honest and say I didn’t even know about hp5 so blame mithew

I’ll see if I can get it changed & take a look at the rest later today because I’m at work rn
mithew
oopz
Lasse
dq'd on request so changes can be made
Topic Starter
Syph
updated
Lasse
back
Topic Starter
Syph
thanks!
Kuron-kun
Hi there, seems like you have some missing hitsounds in some difficulties:

1. All difficulties - 02:55:709 (4) - you've probably missed a Finish here since it's a strong downbeat and you added in similar sections like 03:01:709 (1) - 02:49:709 (1) - 03:07:709 (3) - etc.

2. Insane - 02:36:771 (2) - this whole section has no hitsound. Probably because top diff didn't map this part and since you copy pasted the hitsounds, there was nothing to copy paste in this section. Just use your default drum sampleset with whistles or normal-hitnormal.

3. Normal - 02:06:209 (1) - and this section also has no hitsounds.

4. Easy - 02:36:209 (1) - this should have a Finish, if compared to other difficulties.
Topic Starter
Syph
I felt like the drum wasn't as strong as the others which is why I didn't give it a finish
insane doesn't really need hitsounds there since it's such a quiet section anyways, I barely hitsounded the more quiet sections so
fair point
also fair point

if u really feel like a dq for this is neccesary then sure but I really don't see it as neccesary, it's just minor things
Chaoslitz
ye my major concern would be the the missing hitsounds in the normal diff starting at 02:06:209, no reason to leave it not hitsounded while the other diffs do
Topic Starter
Syph
fixed all
Mir
we're back
Topic Starter
Syph
thanks mirru
SilverCatalyst
Topic Starter
Syph
it's not a ctb map that's not my problem lol
Kasumi-sama

Syph wrote:

it's not a ctb map that's not my problem lol
gonna be your problem when it gets DQ'd for that :^)
Sieg
wild guess - that's probably caused by one of hitsound copiers? Well.. I mean it's definitely osu! parsing bug but most likely caused because you edited .osu file outside of editor.
Topic Starter
Syph
if this set gets dq'd over such a dumb thing (it's not even related to std??) i'll just drop this set lol it's gotten way too much shit at this point, can't be bothered anymore sorry
Sieg
That's not a dumb thing - that's unintended behavior caused by editing osu file not in editor. Can be fixed simply by opening osu in editor and ctrl+s'ing
Topic Starter
Syph
I think it's a dumb thing, it's a ctb issue, I didn't map it in ctb, I mapped it in std.
Kasumi-sama

Syph wrote:

I think it's a dumb thing, it's a ctb issue, I didn't map it in ctb, I mapped it in std.
but we just told you how to fix it what
Topic Starter
Syph
okay, let me rephrase

I don't care about a different gamemode. I didn't map it for ctb. Hence I don't fucking care it's broken there as it's not meant for ctb. I mapped it for standard. not interested in going through qualified a third fucking time because of dumb shit, this entire thread is full of dumb shit already I'm not interested in any more.
Kasumi-sama

Syph wrote:

okay, let me rephrase

I don't care about a different gamemode. I didn't map it for ctb. Hence I don't fucking care it's broken there as it's not meant for ctb. I mapped it for standard. not interested in going through qualified a third fucking time because of dumb shit, this entire thread is full of dumb shit already I'm not interested in any more.
because waiting 8 days instead of 7 is sooooo long right.

oh well at least i'll get 10k pp next week cool
Mir
Yeah this is a problem, even if it's not a CTB set it kinda uhhh breaks it so it should be dq'd.

On the bright side Syph requested a dq anyways, so this can be fixed before moving the set forward again (if the mapper intends to)

Topic Starter
Syph
yeah i’m done with this garbage fucking set, thanks mir
e: whoops i didn't mean that negatively towards mir like actually thank you for dqing it for me sorry if it seemed offensive
Saileach
i dont see this as a reason to kill your own set but u do u dude...
Fu Xuan
woah dude
DiceSA
if all you really need to do is save it in the editor and then upload then lmfao.
Topic Starter
Syph
fuck off

@someone please close this thread if u see it because i said a bad word xoxo i don't fucking care about this set anymore
Mao
Locked on mappers' request. Please contact me or any other QAT if you want this to be reopened.
Mir
Seems like it's fixed now. I can confirm it pretty easily so I'll just requalify it.
Saileach
i wasnt ready for this
show more