M4M as requested here.ty for mod:)
This diff lacks a coherent structure imo. There's just too much random spacing- and movement-variation it just doesn't add up to anything.
I also can't really see a consistent pattern for the sv changes. 00:01:995 - 00:08:524 (1) - and even 00:15:230 - feel unexpected since there was no real introduction to it as a gimmick. If you're trying to create emphasis through sv changes, do so more consistently or don't in the first place. it feels fine when u play plus u could easily see 00:15:936 (3) coming because of the previous rhythm
- 00:01:642 (5) - having this clickable feels weird, also since you apparently want to create constrast to 00:01:995 (1) - I think like a simpler rhythm like https://goo.gl/AK4YAi would do a better job than this awkward sv change at 00:01:995 - but flow
- 00:01:112 (4,5,6,1) - needs some rhythm work in any case as 00:01:995 (1,3,4) - are pretty incoherent conceptually 00:01:642 (5) - is the only filler note tho so i dont see whats wrong with rhythm
- 00:10:289 (4,5,1,2,3) - spacing of these is awkward, there's no emphasis right now, maybe have a different spacing for 00:10:642 (1) - rearranged
- 00:12:054 - spacing in the upcoming part is just all over the place. There are different concepts for 00:14:877 (1,2,3) - & similar and 00:14:171 (1,2,3) - & similar that just don't add up to a coherent structure imo. And they are all different from 00:16:289 (1,2,1,2) - which in comparison really seem overspaced. visual spacing is very similar, and the 00:16:289 (1,2,1,2) - was built up to by 00:14:877 (1,2,3,1,2,3)
- 00:31:465 (1,2) - these feel overspaced compared to 00:16:642 (1,2) - (intense part → higher spacing), if you want to emphasis violin through high spacing then 00:33:230 (1,2,3) - doesn't really make sense nerfed jumps, but 00:33:230 (1) - isnt rly spacing anything it's just a pretty pattern
- 00:47:877 (5,1) - why is this spaced so low, seems off in the context its in and in comparison to 00:50:701 (5,1) - ok kinda hard to explain this but cuz the phrase doesnt sound finished (in terms of melody) here 00:48:054 (1) but is later on here 00:50:877 (1)
- 00:51:230 (1,2,1,1) - really low spacing in comparison to previous buildup for the next section which has high spacing
- 00:52:465 (2) - wide angle to 1 and 3 are weird compared to 00:52:994 (1,2,3,4) - having all sharp angles plays ok
sorry about rejecting a lot of spacing stuff. i guess we just have different philosophies of what is and isnt acceptable. for me i think a loose form of spacing consistency is acceptable. that being said i did nerf a few jumps tho:)
Diff seems okay, not much to say
- 00:12:759 (3,4) - and similar spots, visual spacing here is a bit weird but I guess acceptable
Overall solid, also not much to say
It's not quite clear to me as to when you decide to use half as opposed to full overlaps for 1/2 gaps. Maybe make these more obvious/consistent somehow or only use half overlaps.
Also the rhythm choices are a bit sketchy sometimes in regard of the musics intensity, for example 01:08:524 (1,2,3) - and similar skip a lot of beats in the kiai, 00:24:054 (3,4,1,2) - and similar imo should undermap a bit more due them being in calm sections. will consider
I wasn't sure at which points you tried to blanket and at what points not, maybe recheck them as many can be improved.