forum

[invalid] Unable to chat

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KazukiP
Problem Details: so this has only happened once and basically, I'd just finished playing a map on multiplayer mode, pressed exit to go back to the lobby screen and pressed another button. (I believe I went to type before the lobby had loaded.) After this, I oddly couldn't type in the chat, I tried about 5 times then had the idea of exiting the lobby and re-joining. To no avail. I even came off multiplayer mode, went back on, re-joined the lobby with yet again no success. I had to close Osu! re-open it and then join the lobby by which time the match had been started as I had no way of typing to tell them the problem. It wasn't too big of a deal but I thought I may as well report it here. Hope this is possible to fix or possibly just a 1 in 100,000,000 timeframe glitch or something?

Thank you :D

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Unless you can provide a replicable way to produce this, not much can be done.
Kondou-Shinichi
it’s specific to a point we won’t know how to replicate
try just reopening osu will do

did this happen for more times?
Topic Starter
KazukiP

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

it’s specific to a point we won’t know how to replicate
try just reopening osu will do

did this happen for more times?

It’s genuinely not a big deal at all and hasn’t happened since thought I just might as well report it even though it’s nothing big. It’s not happened since. Just happened once and thought it was weird.
Topic Starter
KazukiP

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Unless you can provide a replicable way to produce this, not much can be done.

The best example I would suggest would be to spam your keyboard just tapping letters immediately after pressing the back button. It's really not a big deal and maybe just some weird one of? Thank you anyway!