forum

The Future of OT (again)!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
To the haters
I'm forcing this thread. Deal with it. If you don't like it then you can ignore the f--- out of me or ask Uni or Lassikko to lock.

Anyways, I'm really worried as flip about what's going on in OT. it's dying out again, but quality imo has increased very little, if any. What should we do...?
Tae
"it's dying out again"

how
many
times
do I have to say that just because it isn't being flooded by Blitzfrog and roshan anymore it doesn't make it dead?
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro

Hwa Yang wrote:

"it's dying out again"

how
many
times
do I have to say that just because it isn't being flooded by Blitzfrog and roshan anymore it doesn't make it dead?
given the fact that there are many more people after me who will post shit, an infinite amount, until your last post in OT.

That fact, however, combined with the average length of threads multiplied by quality of thread posts... well that's a surefire sign of this subforum dying.
I would like to discuss this further. If you think it's simple, common sense... then you're not exactly right.
Tae
The subforum is not dying wtf
There are going to be new people coming along all the time
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
Nonetheless it's turning into an ugly situation.
Tae
What do you even mean by an ugly situation? That's incredibly vague, you do realise?
abraker
First it's not dying. See 8 years ago for that what a slumber looks like.
Second, it's not turning into an ugly situation. See the OT civil was for what that looks like.

There are just less interesting posts. I have been posting to threads significantly less myself since most of them are non-content. If you want to get OT rolling again come up with a scheduled list of topics. Each topic would last 3-5 days on average if you do it right.

I started the OT Logs to get the ball rolling, but we won't see actual action until late November/mid December
Nanachii
your posts are contributing to the downfall of OT
KupcaH
No shitposts = Dying

ok.
ColdTooth
-Makishima S-

ColdTooth wrote:

Endaris
nuke discord
Nanachii
nuke the forums
-Makishima S-
nuke new forums, save old one
Serraionga
Failed to load saved game state. It might have been saved with an incompatible version of the game.

S A S says:
"you guys don't know what a dead forum is until you check the spanish sub"

"your discussions about quality and common sense are getting as stale as my spaghetti meme"

Failed to load saved game state. It might have been saved with an incompatible version of the game.
Yes, it will.
Uni
Define how OT is exactly dying :-)
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
Yea about that...
I know flip bout that so could you exile me and lock this?

Thanks
Uni
Just "self-silence" yourself for another month again
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
Uni there is a 99.9% chance of that being ineffective given my stubbornness.

Besides my last self-silence ended on October 1, kinda feels weird to do it again after just three weeks
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

Yea about that...
I know flip bout that so could you exile me and lock this?

Thanks
so quick to give up.
disappointing.

Uni wrote:

Just "self-silence" yourself for another month again
can it be longer this time like a real silence would be thanks
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro

Hwa Yang wrote:

so quick to give up.
disappointing.
Too bad you're not getting any more drama from me XD

Hwa Yang wrote:

can it be longer this time like a real silence would be thanks
And how long would that be, 3-6 months like a restriction?
ColdTooth

DJ Enetro wrote:

Uni there is a 99.9% chance of that being ineffective given my stubbornness.

Besides my last self-silence ended on October 1, kinda feels weird to do it again after just three weeks
find something else to do with your life besides failing miserably unless that's your "thing"
Tae
cant really call it drama seeing as how desperate it was of you to try and make something from nothing
more of a joke if anything
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro

[Taiga] wrote:

nuke new forums, save old one
Nuke all and start anew. That's more like it

Reminds me of the 1v100 game show series - that "1" almost always goes down
Uni