forum

#2 osu! World Cup (Team vs) [Korea wins]

posted
Total Posts
show more
KRZY

Neruell wrote:

If you call it nothing then I really wonder of your common sense. This has become a spam thread when it was abandaned by people who organized it and that was approx. 2 months ago or on page 80 or something like that. It was kept alive by people who do really want to play owc/osu and not by people who were organizing it before.

First page was not updated around 2 months by now, so long ago that people in german team are even already banned. Don't want to start talking about simple request about a pic which takes approx 2 mins.

If a person has any person/real life issue then why is it so hard to spend 1-2 minutes of real life to post in this thread about making maybe a break or just explaining the issue. Not simply going away not saying anything. But ok, problems can happen, so if the person who "owns" this thread doesn't care, why should I? Also it is not only 1 person doing everything, so a reply from an other person isn't much to except?

I do understand that there are really people who want to play and like it and an owc is a good alternative to standard farming in osu, but a fail stays a fail, no matter how you think about it. As for my "part" I am just having fun, because I do not really care about this thread in general which was already spammed hard by tons of other before. Making me or any specific person responsible for all this is stupid.

People who organized it failed. Not just 1 person. Don't start saying things like "do it better", and all I can say to this, "thats why I don't do it". Simple. People who organize it should realise what they will confront (people who will rage, people who will spam (like me for example) and other unforseen stuff) and must be responsible for what they do and can't just ignore everything if something goes wrong and just hope everything to work fine on it's own.
I see nothing in here that justifies your attitude. In my eyes it is people like you who ruined the fun of this tournament for some people.

Might I also point out that half of those troll posts are yours.

In a more useful topic, still waiting for the maplist for 3rd place playoff and final.
-Athena-
Good luck Japan vs Korea, walkovers are walkovers I don't think the decision should be reverted. And I have to admit because I merely flipped through a few pages before posting I thought he was funny
Big Yikes
When is Japan vs Korea?
fabriciorby

i think against france it was 3:1
Topic Starter
fartownik
Beatmaps for the Final and 3rd place match:

Also, all the Extra maps from previous stages are available to pick as usual choices in this round. So these are:

Mappack.

Proposed timetables for the matches:
Brazil vs Russian Federation - 10.03.11, Saturday, 14:00 GMT-2 / 20:00 GMT+4
Japan vs Republic of Korea - 11.03.11, Sunday, 20:00 GMT+9

Nothing changes in the system of playing. You still play BO7 (one of the teams must reach 4 maps to win the entire game) and choose 3 maps as a team.
-Athena-

fartownik wrote:

Beatmaps for the Final and 3rd place match:

Also, all the Extra maps from previous stages are available to pick as usual choices in this round. So these are:

Mappack.

Proposed timetables for the matches:
Brazil vs Russian Federation - 10.03.11, Saturday, 14:00 GMT-2 / 20:00 GMT+4
Japan vs Republic of Korea - 11.03.11, Sunday, 20:00 GMT+9

Nothing changes in the system of playing. You still play BO7 (one of the teams must reach 4 maps to win the entire game) and choose 3 maps as a team.
omg i cant believe i actually have most of these maps
awesome picks dude :3 good luck!!
Vish024

Blue Dragon wrote:

I'm sorry, but what? This was my fault, I know, but it's not because I am not treating the tournament seriously. fabriciorby didn't login for like 3 days because of a computer problem, there was NO WAY I could know that he wouldn't be online at the time of the match, since he just said he would MAYBE get online. I did want to play the semi-finals, however we had a contacting problem, and that's it.
Stick to football.
Gaba

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

I'm sorry, but what? This was my fault, I know, but it's not because I am not treating the tournament seriously. fabriciorby didn't login for like 3 days because of a computer problem, there was NO WAY I could know that he wouldn't be online at the time of the match, since he just said he would MAYBE get online. I did want to play the semi-finals, however we had a contacting problem, and that's it.
Stick to football.
That was totally unnecessary. What's a good comeback? Stick to your kangaroos?

Seriously, go die in a fire.
Shiro
If you people don't stop this useless fight I'll be locking this thread until the match has been played.
Take it to PM.
Vish024
Don't lock it, it's quite amusing.

Gaba wrote:

go die in a fire
You appear to have a sensitivity issue, I could prescribe something.
Gaba

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Don't lock it, it's quite amusing.

Gaba wrote:

go die in a fire
You appear to have a sensitivity issue, I could prescribe something.
Nah, really, it's me who find amusing, your country doesn't even passed to 1/8 finals and you're telling us who made to semi to stick to football?

I'm stopping here to respect the good players from your country, but you're seriously an asshole that needs to stop posting, consider that.
Mismagius
We tried to talk to Akai- saying we can't play this weekend, Akai said that they would try to contact all the players.

Still no answer from them.
Vish024

Gaba wrote:

Nah, really, it's me who find amusing, your country doesn't even passed to 1/8 finals and you're telling us who made to semi to stick to football?

I'm stopping here to respect the good players from your country, but you're seriously an asshole that needs to stop posting, consider that.
Is there a phrase for "sense of humour" in Portuguese?

Stick to samba.
Gaba

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Gaba wrote:

Is there a phrase for "sense of humour" in Portuguese?

Stick to samba.
Of course there is, but what you wrote wasn't even funny to begin with. We found that offensive.
KRZY
Match between Korean and Japan will be played on Sunday the 11th at 8pm GMT +9.

Be ready to stream it live.
Vish024

Gaba wrote:

Of course there is, but what you wrote wasn't even funny to begin with. We found that offensive.
Meh, my intention wasn't to affront anyone but I chuckled at your reaction.

Stick to capoeira.
higurush

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Gaba wrote:

Meh, my intention wasn't to affront anyone but I chuckled at your reaction.

Stick to capoeira.

Please stop this " stick to this or that ".. if you want to get sticky that badly, then just use some glue.
Stop already and continue your argument in PM.
Don't bother us with this kind of flaming.
Mismagius

Blue Dragon wrote:

We tried to talk to Akai- saying we can't play this weekend, Akai said that they would try to contact all the players.

Still no answer from them.
And now we're less than 24 hours before the match. What the hell, Russia?
Kert
We can't play this weekend too anyway. Don't worry
Topic Starter
fartownik
Walkover is not an option in such advanced stage. Postpone the match until both teams agree on one date, take your time.
Salvage
It shouldn't have in the previous stage too but whatever, gl to the remaining teams.
Vish024

higurush wrote:

Please stop this " stick to this or that ".. if you want to get sticky that badly, then just use some glue.
Stop already and continue your argument in PM.
Don't bother us with this kind of flaming.
Watch what you say there buddy, I'm a capoeirista myself.
Glazbom
streaming? :c
Liut

Glazbom wrote:

coverage anyone ? :\
Topic Starter
fartownik

Liutprando wrote:

Glazbom wrote:

coverage anyone ? :\
Tommorrow's match (final) will be streamed by dlovan.
Ibuki Suika
4month......................;_;
CheEZ
yey :D!
ToGlette
Congrats! Korea!
Keksi
Congrats Korea :)
KRZY
http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/2845562

Korea 4-1 Japan

can't tell how proud of Kirikaru I am

great match Japan. otsukaresamadeshita
dvorak_old
Mismagius
Nice job Korea! :) Also good game Japan. You pwned us either way ;_;

Also, our match may be on the 18th. MAY, since fabriciorby is being terribly bad to contact again.

(this "MAY" wasn't a month, thanks)
Liut
great match both Korea and Japan :D
Reisen Udongein
I screwed my team.... sorry guys orz

ANyway, KIRIKARU!!!
Cyclohexane
I can't even begin to

Yeah thank god our team got taken out by Brazil cause we would've been curbstomped against Japan.

Congratulations Korea, you got this year what you deserved last year :p
Also congratulations to Japan because they were also top-notch.
Anticloud
What can I say? Thank you for playing!
---Assault[K]---
한국에 축하 !
Gorlum
Congratz Korea, you deserved it. :>
-Athena-
CONGRATULATIONS KOREA!!!!
Waryas
go kaichou!!!
show more