forum

#2 osu! World Cup (Team vs) [Korea wins]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wishy
Personally I'm gonna be busy from tomorrow till saturday probably, and my mates got things to do too, so really I can't keep them from scheduling their irl stuff because this guy just doesn't want to answer. Hope something is done about this kid. I mean if we end up unable to play because this guy just doesn't want to answer well.. just kick them out tell them to go play tetris idk.
Fabi
NEVER SAY NO TO NAPPA
Topic Starter
fartownik
After a date change, Poland vs Indonesia will be played on Sunday 14:00 GMT+1 (20:00 GMT+7).

EDIT: dlovan has been added to the staff as a new match streamer.
Shiro
Portugal vs France will be played next week. The day and hour haven't been decided yet.
Mismagius
Confirming:

Brazil vs. Taiwan - December 16th (Friday) ~ 11:00 (GMT -2) ~ 21:00 (GMT +8)
Angeloid_Alpha

NatsumeRin wrote:

Also, 30 mins after the appointed time of Taiwan vs Bulgaria and Bulgaria players still don't show up, Taiwan gets a 3-0 free win.
Well there was no reason to wait.
Our captain and I, decided at 15:05 that it would be a free win cuz our organization was horrible that time and i apologize again for that :( .
I promise that this time it will not happen.

P.S.
Extra:
Hommarju feat. R.Cena - Chousai Kenbo Sengen [Insane]

This map is awesome, i love it!
NatsumeRin
Confirmed date changes:

Round 2:

Canada vs Hong Kong Dec.10th, 12:00 (GMT-5)/ 23:00 GMT+8)

Round 3:

Netherlands vs. New Zealand Dec.11th, 00:00 (GMT+1)/ 12:00 (GMT+13)
Brazil vs. Taiwan - December Dec.16th, 11:00 (GMT-2)/ 21:00 (GMT+8)
Hong Kong vs. Korea Dec.11th, 17:00 (GMT+8)/18:00 (GMT+9)
Poland vs Indonesia Dec. 11th, 14:00 (GMT+1)/20:00 (GMT+7)

Tell me if i missed something.
higurush
Please Update the detailed group informations HERE.

#1 Round:
[...]
New Zealand 3-1 Hungary
Hungary won 3-1 not New Zealand.

ty.
KRZY
Korea vs Hong Kong will be played on Sunday at 11am GMT+8 / 12pm GMT+9 or 5pm GMT+8 / 6pm GMT+9

Final time comfirmation will be posted after team Korea can decide which time is better.
Wishy
Ok this retarded 16 yo kid from the US isn't answering a thing, is anything gonna be done?
-Lennox-

Wishy22 wrote:

Ok this retarded 16 yo kid from the US isn't answering a thing, is anything gonna be done?

Same here
Wishy
Wait you guys haven't played with the US yet? Lol if that's the case just kick those guys from the tournament ffs.
Metro
I already told fartownik that we won't play against them this weekend.

If we don't get the match date confirmed by Sunday 11th 23:59 GMT-3 (to be played on Saturday 17th or Sunday 18th) then we won't play them.
Wishy
Well yeah that. I'd like to make a joke but Metro. :c
-Lennox-
Users browsing this forum: Kiou-kun, still4321 and 1 guest.

Let's wait.
GladiOol
Any moment now :'))) can't wait.
M A R I O
Hm, seems like Kyou-kun won't confirm..
I think we should Kick him/her as Captain if USA or ask the staff ^^
@staff What will you do if Kyou-kun won't answer?
Wishy
He should've been kicked already and let us won by WO.
-Lennox-
The matchpoint goes for Argentinia/Austria
Hernan
Good game
Cyclone
What the hell is going on now?

Somebody let me know what's going on and i'll try to fix it.
GladiOol
USA doesn't respond to timechanges and never played their match vs. Auatria, they mad @cyclone
Cyclone
To my understanding it was rescheduled to tomorrow. I would know since I spent about 2 hours trying to get an answer out of kyou-kun-OH WAIT. I think i'm seeing the pattern here. Ok, -Lennox- Please confirm that the match was to be played tomorrow. Argentina, get in contact with me about when we can play. If he's not responding I'm taking over.

(I am stepping out for about an hour, so if you try right now you'll get a response from me a little later.)
Metro
We'll get in contact with you from now. Thank you for replying.
-Lennox-

Cyclone wrote:

To my understanding it was rescheduled to tomorrow. I would know since I spent about 2 hours trying to get an answer out of kyou-kun-OH WAIT. I think i'm seeing the pattern here. Ok, -Lennox- Please confirm that the match was to be played tomorrow. Argentina, get in contact with me about when we can play. If he's not responding I'm taking over.

(I am stepping out for about an hour, so if you try right now you'll get a response from me a little later.)

Agree.
Cyclone
US vs. Austria
Dec. 10
11PM GMT +1(Austria time)/ 5PM GMT -5(US Eastern time)

This was discussed with -Lennox- in #modhelp.
-Lennox-

Cyclone wrote:

US vs. Austria
Dec. 10
11PM GMT +1(Austria time)/ 5PM GMT -5(US Eastern time)

This was discussed with -Lennox- in #modhelp.
True
KRZY

KRZY wrote:

Korea vs Hong Kong will be played on Sunday at 11am GMT+8 / 12pm GMT+9 or 5pm GMT+8 / 6pm GMT+9

Final time comfirmation will be posted after team Korea can decide which time is better.
Match will be held during the latter time.
Topic Starter
fartownik

Cyclone wrote:

That's how it should've been from the beginning. I will swap the captain position from Kiou to Cyclone if you agree, if you don't I will just thank you from participating.

From now on, it's the Austria's captain decision if they still want to play their already-postponed-twice-match with USA or just get a free win. If you decide to play, talk it through with Cyclone.

EDIT: Seems like you already talked. Never mind.
Angeloid_Alpha
This is our team, if there is no problem about it
Captain: r-Beats
Player1: las7h0p3
Player2: Orihara Izaya
Player3: Angeloid_Alpha

Back-up Player1: werewolf0girl
Back-up Player2: Nightelada

I will replace Lolicore Flandre our previous captain.If that's not good enough or if there is a problem I will set werewolf0girl to replace me.
Nightelada will replace ColdChester for the back-up.
I'm responsible for our organization for the 3rd match, if you wanna ask our captain about it.
YodaSnipe
so uhhh, Canada and Hong Kong epic failed with some math.

we scheduled our match: 12:00GMT-5/23:00GMT+8
Obviously doing some time warp here, anyways whenever KanaRin gets on we'll discuss this.
NatsumeRin
I found i failed the same thing some time earlier.
GladiOol
I guess I'll post my question here then... How will the schedule look like AFTER the group fase? Will it be random again? Or will it follow the same schedule as the World Cup of Football in 2010?
NatsumeRin
would still be 1 week per match, start at Jan.6th (Saturday). Haven't decided the detailed information yet.

Japan 3-1 Germany
http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/2157518
GladiOol
That's not my question D: I want to know how the schedule will be.

Will it be Group winner A vs. Second of group B??? Etc. etc. I'd like to know.
kriers
+1 for gladi's question. Been wondering myself D:
DoKito
I won't postpone any more matches in future!
It always ends in chaos.
We postponed the match against Japan until 1 hour. After that hour 2 of our mates quit osu.
We were only 2 + 1 Backup-Player. Then Japan didn't agree with 3vs4 cause it "wasn't their fault that we've only got 3 players left".
After discussing we made it 3vs3. Pure Chaos. One Backup-Player NEVER appears at owc-matches!

Australia was 2vs2 because we postponed it and nobody came from the Australian Team, so we let only 2 players of Germany play (to make it fair).

Denmark was 4vs3 afaik because one of Denmark's member was bitching because everyone deleted the SB of those maps (WTF?!), so he left the game.

Almost everything went bad after postponing the match.

Nevermind. Gratz Japan. It was a good 3vs3 match anyway.
NatsumeRin
would probably be that. i can't say 100% sure though.
Pizzicato
http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/2158061

we won \:D/

close fights. really xD
Ibuki Suika

KRZY wrote:

Korea vs Hong K i ng will be played on Sunday at 11am GMT+8 / 12pm GMT+9 or 5pm GMT+8 / 6pm GMT+9

:D
show more