forum

#2 osu! World Cup (Team vs) [Korea wins]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Flanster
Because of the change in the Bulgaria team I would like to reshedule the Taiwan vs. Bulgaria match for the next day.The Taiwan captain has been notified via forum PM.
maal
Ohrami
If it's okay with Austria's captain, I want to change the date of my match to December 5 at 5 PM (3 hours later). Me and another player can't be here on Dec 4 at 2 >.<
NatsumeRin

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

Because of the change in the Bulgaria team I would like to reshedule the Taiwan vs. Bulgaria match for the next day.The Taiwan captain has been notified via forum PM.
The Taiwan captain has been notified via forum PM.
Wait, a change just 2 hours before the match and they must follow your step...?

Edit: also i feel your pain Emaal, i do.
Flanster
Im not the captain anymore but yet I had to take care of this by late notification so sorry.I apologised to the Taiwan captain.Better to notify then just not show up.

New Bulgaria Team captain : r-Beatz

Im sorry for the trouble I caused (if I did)
Colored
Gon
grats russia.
NatsumeRin
Russia 3-2 Malaysia
Norway 3-0 Indonesia

also Russian Snowy Dance as everyone predicted.

Edit: Taiwan agreed to delay the match by a day (the same time), thanks to them plz.

Taiwan vs Balgaria 5th, 21:00(GMT+8)/15:00(GMT+2)
kriers
xsrsbsns
Grats to Russia, gg wp
Vpalach

NatsumeRin wrote:

also Russian Snowy Dance as everyone predicted.
it couldn't be anything else :D

Grats to Russia, gg wp
thx, wp from ur side too ;)
Loctav
Congrats Russia, Norway and Germany <3
NatsumeRin
German 3-1 Australia

http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/2121680

There's some special things happened to Australia team, and they choose to do a 2v2 game. German fights like a real boss.
-Lennox-

Kyou-kun wrote:

If it's okay with Austria's captain, I want to change the date of my match to December 5 at 5 PM (3 hours later). Me and another player can't be here on Dec 4 at 2 >.<

Wait. 3 hours later is in austria 23:00 1 hour before midnight. I dont know if my team can play there. AND ITS A MONDAY

Edit: Nvm
Snowball
so usa is postponing the match the second time. what if we aren't ready next week? are u giving matchpoint to USA?
i just want to know how you will handle such things.
NatsumeRin
US should give a period of "available time" at Saturday and let Austria to decide the final time.
NatsumeRin
http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/2122773
Argentina 3-2 Thailand

So tough a match, GG guys.
Anticloud
The most attractive/exciting match of the 2rd Round

i think i got the answer
Shockwave
Congrats Argentina!
3-2 again lol
Cyclone
Wow, kinda wished kyou-kun got in touch with me before suggesting a new time. Fortunately i *will* be home from work by 5 tomorrow. (I get off work at 4 tomorrow) It got changed to sunday(today) on my behalf in the first place. So what's the verdict on this? I need to know what time and what day i need to be ready by.
Amaterasu_old

NatsumeRin wrote:

Germany fights like a real boss.
PsychoSkill
Yeah, Germany, congratulation <3
Darksonic
My pooting pc died in God speed ;_;
CXu
Metro \o\
NatsumeRin
Proposed schedule for Round 3:

Group A:
Japan vs Germany 10th, 21:00(GMT+9)/13:00(GMT+1)
Australia vs Denmark 11th, 21:00(GMT+11)/11:00(GMT+1)

Group B:
Netherlands vs New Zealand 11th, 10:00(GMT+1)/22:00(GMT+13)
Philippines vs Hungary 10th, 22:00(GMT+8)/15:00(GMT+1)

Group C:
Poland vs Indonesia 10th, 14:00(GMT+1)/20:00(GMT+7)
Norway vs Ukraine 10th, 18:00(GMT+1)/18:00(GMT+1)

Group D:
Republic of Korea vs Hong Kong 11th, 20:00(GMT+9)/19:00(GMT+8)
Canada vs Vietnam 11th, 10:00(GMT-5)/22:00(GMT+7)

Group E:
Chile vs Latvia 10th, 15:00(GMT-3)/20:00(GMT+2)
France vs Portugal 10th, 21:00(GMT+1)/20:00(GMT+0)

Group F:
Russian Federation vs Uruguay 10th, 20:00(GMT+4)/13:00(GMT-3)
Finland vs Malaysia 11th, 15:00(GMT+2)/21:00(GMT+8)

Group G:
Taiwan vs Brazil 11th, 22:00(GMT+8)/12:00(GMT-2)
Sweden vs Bulgaria 11th, 17:00(GMT+1)/18:00(GMT+2)

Group H:
United States vs Argentina 11th, 19:00(GMT-5)/21:00(GMT-3)
Thailand vs Austria 11th, 19:00(GMT+7)/13:00(GMT+1)

Any date changes should be made at least 24 hours before the proposed time, don't leave everything to the last minute orz.

Edit: will publish the map list tomorrow.
Glazbom
GRATZ ARG GRATZZZ FSDMSDFSA!
ffstar
i click Bulgaria flag but come out Brazil team member....fix it pls
deadbeat
was talking to dutch friends about our highly awaited trashing match and it sounds like the game needs to be puushed back.
i'll talk to gladiOol about a new time after i've discussed this with my team
XPJ38
Group E: France vs Latvia

France won with 3-1
http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/2123433
Screenshot of match history

Gg Latvia :)
Shiro
http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/2123433 mp link France 3 -1 Latvia

Congratulations Latvia ! That was really fun. I was all nervous about it and stuff but it was really worth it.
Vmx
good game :D
GladiOol
Shame maplist has to wait till tomorrow ):
Forseen
Thanks for the game, France, was fun indeed, and good luck in the upcoming matches!
Kotik_old
denmark so pro
YodaSnipe
Just for the record, you should stop proposing 10am for Canada. Almost none of our team members can play that time slot.
galvenize
gj france lol
FurukawaPan
10am is never going to be great for Canada. Plus one of the team is in Pacific Time which would be 7am.

Round 2 time-slot selection should be posted by Yoda as soon as we've got agreement from the players. I believe Canada is aiming for a slot that puts us around 9-10pm on Friday or Saturday night (equating to Saturday or Sunday at 10-11am for Hong Kong)
Derekku
I'm under the impression that the USA vs Austria match has been moved to this Saturday, but I don't see any information in the thread about it...
Metro

Derekku wrote:

I'm under the impression that the USA vs Austria match has been moved to this Saturday, but I don't see any information in the thread about it...
You should ask Cyclone about it. He'd be delighted to explain.
YodaSnipe
I sent a message to KanaRin saying that the only fair times for either team would be:

11:00-13:00 (GMT-5)
OR
22:00-00:00 (GMT-5)

The competition day would be (GMT-5): Friday night, Saturday morning, Saturday night, Sunday morning.

I don't see any issues with this time slot as neither teams should have full teams in any of these time slots.---------------
🍷
show more