forum

#2 osu! World Cup (Team vs) [Korea wins]

posted
Total Posts
show more
NatsumeRin
Seriously i just put myself as a common map chooser not some super power you said, i guess this is the main point and, probably, we'll still have 5 people choosing maps independently. If you don't like the map by some certain memebers in the staff, plz just hope to get better results from the others.
KRZY
What the fuck is the matter with you

What kind of a player objects to this extent to the map selections of a competition?

If you don't like the map pool, fine. Quit. Nobody is forcing you to play. No one has to go through this bullshit.
Wishy
I don't give a shit about this you know but this guys are making the same exact mistake they did last time, which is what annoys me. And I know, I'm pretty much just presenting to the match and quitting if any really crappy map comes up, you don't need to tell me that.
akupp
Hei, i got an idea, it just a suggestion only.. So no flaming here.. >.<

If you guys play dota, in the match, they have "BAN PHASE", it mean that we can ban "a hero" for both team (can not use it).

So how about implant it here? Both team give 1 or 2 ban map, then only can choose.. XD
Metro

akupp wrote:

If you guys play dota, in the match, they have "BAN PHASE", it mean that we can ban "a hero" for both team (can not use it).

So how about implant it here? Both team give 1 or 2 ban map, then only can choose.. XD
Genius idea.
dNextGen

Wishy22 wrote:

Argentina

Captain: Wishy22 Confirmed
Player1: Metro Confirmed
Player2: Ever17 Confirmed
Player3: Darksonic Confirmed
--------------------------
Back-up Player1: Salvage Confirmed
Back-up Player2: Glazbom Confirmed

Time zone: GMT-3

Team's Pet

FullFr0z

Female Cheerleaders

Mikumiku97, agussdg, KaoruEvans, ReMx, Vandalika.

Male Cheerleaders

Posse, -batt0, demodemo001, Fullback, grisuh, Hazenkain, Hernan, Jougan, lota78, Luffy, Masha-, Mategas, nhazgul, Pwnt, RockNRolla, Stille, tenchology, theProdigy violentt, Wawix, xsaturosx.
Plus:

1- I still have to talk with pretty much every team member but I'm sure we all are able to play. (Edited already)
2- Even when I haven't talked with anyone but Metro from that roster (edit: look at the ones Confirmed), I'm sure nobody from this team's gonna play if we got to play those qually again like last year. Which besides the fact that they were a disaster and many players couldn't attend, it was all about people who can't even clear insanes wasting our time (no offense). The team's gonna be the one I posted for sure and if there is anyone else from our country willing to make a team, we would gladly play against them to see which team should represent our country.
quality post
_Angel

Mikutard wrote:

Im here to say that i have spoke to _angel and we both agreed that both teams are playing in 26th November 18:00 gmt+0
Yes, we agree to play 26 of nov, 18:00 gmt+0/20:00 gmt+2
laport
my virusscanner is keeping me from downloading that mappack.. its some kind of untrusted website with bad intentions. (it asks me to run an installer when I try to download the rar file..)
plz fix url (mediafire, puush, etc)?
maay

akupp wrote:

lol what a coincidence I had the same idea (I had even discussed it further with my team). I wasn't going to post it here but I was going to suggest it directly to you so we could use it in our match. Sent you a PM with the details...
Wishy
I thought the same but you can also get some team banning every good map (you can actually do that with 2 or 3 bans having mapsets like this).
KRZY
That is unnecessary imo.
Revengexsoyah
the link of the hungary flag is the same at the brasil :(
fix it
Cyclohexane
So yeah
Tournament for fun
We're all eager for it
Joy and happiness
Happy to root for your own country
In the beautiful name of sport
Fair play and stuff
DerekMcD
As you see... Andrea (osuplayer111) could had take Lunah' place as a captain of the Italy team though...
Tanzklaue

kokoroanime wrote:

As you see... Andrea (osuplayer111) could had take Lunah' place as a captain of the Italy team though...
we are in the middle of another annoying discussion, please line up like the rest do.

and you're kinda late with bitching about this.
YodaSnipe

Mr Color wrote:

So yeah
Tournament for fun
We're all eager for it
Joy and happiness
Happy to root for your own country
In the beautiful name of sport
Fair play and stuff
BRING IT ON KOREA!

*teehee*
GladiOol
Only complaint I have is that we can only have 2 substitutes \o\
Dutch people are busy people and we are most likely going to play our match with 2 people, maybeee 3 \:D/

If we would've be able to have 4 substitues we wouldn't have this problem.
Neruell

GladiOol wrote:

Only complaint I have is that we can only have 2 substitutes \o\
Dutch people are busy people and we are most likely going to play our match with 2 people, maybeee 3 \:D/

If we would've be able to have 4 substitues we wouldn't have this problem.
+1
deadbeat
quick note about the Hungary v New Zealand match, the time will be changed, but we still trying to arrange a time. I'll update when we(Kuroi Mato and I) are both in agreement
TaylorXIII
Captain: Kuroi Mato
Player1: tasli
Player2: Kozuki Kallen
Player3: Higurush
---------------
Back-up Player1: TaylorXIII
Back-up Player2:

Timezone: GMT+1

We would like to attach to our team a second backup player!!! His name is TsukishimaKirari x] !!!
FurukawaPan
Please be advised Korea and Canada have both agreed to exactly one week delay.

We will have our match on Sunday Nov 27
(27.11.11) - Republic of Korea vs Canada, 21:00(GMT+9)/9:00 (GMT-3)
This is 7am ET for most of the team (Eastern Standard Time = GMT -5)
Rise and shine, Canada!!
Glass
Yeah wait why's it on GMT-3 when NONE of us is from that time zone? 9AM is early enough nevermind 7AM, we would barely have any time to warm up.
CNM501
Is it possible to spectate the matches? I would very much like to watch the Australian team in their first round and show my support. :D
KRZY

CNM501 wrote:

Is it possible to spectate the matches? I would very much like to watch the Australian team in their first round and show my support. :D
Use the streams provided by either Metro or dvorak at gametime. Refrain from spectating the players themselves as

1. Players who forget to turn off the spectator list can be affected by people showing up as spectators.

2. This has not been proven or disproven, but more spectators may increase the possibility of a lag spike.
Waryas
Isn't being able to play bad maps also a skill? I don't understand the issue here, a map being hard/bad/unplayable is that way for everyone. You're not the only one being handicapped by it.
kriers
Can't get in touch with Poland captain, Fartownik.
Been discussed to move match date another week, and that's what we'll be doing afaik.
YodaSnipe
maaan I thought they changed it to 9am GMT-5 T_T
/me hangs himself

I think it's even worse for SilentWings GMT-8 eeffffff
-libili
not fair -.- playing in the second round vs overpro's
i thought u choose this time more carefully?
GladiOol

-libili wrote:

not fair -.- playing in the second round vs overpro's
i thought u choose this time more carefully?
I think we can't ban all the overpro countries.

Sorry.
Satonaka

Glass wrote:

Yeah wait why's it on GMT-3 when NONE of us is from that time zone? 9AM is early enough nevermind 7AM, we would barely have any time to warm up.
This.

Should change it to GMT-5 and I would like to take a warm bath in the morning and warm up before we play :(.
FurukawaPan
I agree. Can the Google Docs use GMT -5 for Canada in the future? (My apologies to the west coast who are in GMT -8)
kriers
announcing new Norway team:

Captain: kriers
Player 1:CXu
Player 2:AndreasHD
Player 3:Danzai

Backup-player 1: KinomiCandy
Backup-player 2: Oscarface92

also, we should be allowed to bring more backups. srs
supafly_old

kriers wrote:

announcing new Norway team:

Captain: kriers
Player 1:CXu
Player 2:AndreasHD
Player 3:Danzai

Backup-player 1: KinomiCandy
Backup-player 2: Oscarface92

also, we should be allowed to bring more backups. srs
Yeah, so I can be one :roll:
theowest
Sweden can only play on the 26th and I can sadly not come to play with any of the two dates :(

Hanyuu-chan will take my place

so:

15. Sweden
Captain: Hanyuu-chan
Player1: Holmir
Player2: m4w11
Player3: Gyuunyu
--------------------------
Back-up Player1: Failboat
Back-up Player2:

Time-Zone: GMT+1
CNM501

KRZY wrote:

CNM501 wrote:

Use the streams provided by either Metro or dvorak at gametime. Refrain from spectating the players themselves as

1. Players who forget to turn off the spectator list can be affected by people showing up as spectators.

2. This has not been proven or disproven, but more spectators may increase the possibility of a lag spike.
Where can I find these streams? Sorry if my questions are somewhat unnecessary o-o
Metro

CNM501 wrote:

Where can I find these streams? Sorry if my questions are somewhat unnecessary o-o
This is my stream but dvorak's missing and I need him to be able to stream anything so for now no streams.

If we stream anything we will post here.
galvenize
"The owc starts tomorrow, everyone's hyped up!!!!!1!1"

Meanwhile in France
:

Flanster
who cut the cheese?
kriers

galvenize wrote:

"The owc starts tomorrow, everyone's hyped up!!!!!1!1"

Meanwhile in France
:

lolololol
xsrsbsns
Malaysia and Uruguay have come to an agreement on a time change for their first round match.

New time: 21st Nov (Mon) 00:00 (GMT+8), which is 20th Nov (Sun) 13:00 (GMT-3)
show more