1. Forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
show more
posted
Cool program, but maps like Ming's aspire break the program into thinking you got infinite pp, since it calculates it as a map with infinite stars.
posted
Is there a way to export the loaded scores in a .txt file or something?
posted

sval001 wrote:

[L]0LLo wrote:

how do i reach C:\Users\qwert\AppData\Local\osu! with this? https://i.imgur.com/cswb0IE.png
Ahhh, since AppData is a hidden folder, it will be not accessible. I will change that dialog for the standard file chooser in windows.

Mitt Aim Suger wrote:

a bug i found is that it calculates scores with 1 SB only as an FC, giving incorrect pp values.
SB? Storyboard? :o I don't know what are you referring with SB.

Bakuenjin wrote:

Great tool!
Maybe you could also implement something like a "Topranks Mode" where he calculates your global pp based on the 100 best plays from the selected timespan.
That's a good idea! I will try working on it soon.
you can just put it in your osu folder and launch it, since its a local folder.
posted
a bug i found:
If you get an A rank because you got too many 50s but you still got no misses it counts as an s rank. This might be the same for getting an fc with extremely low accuracy
posted

Goodie36 wrote:

a bug i found:
If you get an A rank because you got too many 50s but you still got no misses it counts as an s rank. This might be the same for getting an fc with extremely low accuracy
My bad, there are some mistakes I made when copying the scoring system for the grades. I will fix this.

Thanks for the feedback!

ynot01 wrote:

Is there a way to export the loaded scores in a .txt file or something?
I can put a button for exporting the scores. But I don't know if the fields in the .txt file should be customisable or not.
posted
Very nifty, except it's always like 5% percent off, which makes it a bit useless. Fix it, and this program would be a no-brainer for every osu player.
posted

SF CookieBoi wrote:

Very nifty, except it's always like 5% percent off, which makes it a bit useless. Fix it, and this program would be a no-brainer for every osu player.
Solved in the patch that I will release tonight :)
posted
Awesome idea!
How far back can it go?
posted
Very good program! its the best one ive seen so far.
posted

TONK wrote:

Awesome idea!
How far back can it go?
There is no limit, but I set the maximum to 6 months ago because it takes a lot to load so many replays with their pp.

I have to separate the PP calculation from the GUI so it doesn't block. (I already tried but since I don't fully understand how the framework I used for making the GUI works, I couldn't get it working >:( )

Niraio wrote:

Very good program! its the best one ive seen so far.
Thank you, I hope I have time to add new features in the future like a mini scoreboard as suggested in the first page of the thread. :)
posted
finally i can see how much pp i got lol

thanks a lot
posted
How to get the API key?
posted
Mine wont open once i close it :(
posted

Niraio wrote:

How to get the API key?
https://osu.ppy.sh/p/api in App Name you can put your username, app url: your profile link.

Darkdevlin wrote:

Mine wont open once i close it :(
mmm, it only worked the first time you opened it? if you move the .exe in another location it works again? that means that biku-cache file may be the culprit. :/
posted
When i choose my folder it automaticly resets so i have to choose it again and again
posted
When I try to load a month or more, biku loads for a bit and then crashes
posted
New patch release, taking in account BeatmapDirectory from your osu! cfg settings file. Also it should create a file "biku-log[date-time].txt" when crashing so I can see from where the error comes..

ynot01 wrote:

Try with the v1.0.2 and see if it creates a biku-log.txt file with the stacktrace of the crash and post it here.
posted

sval001 wrote:

New patch release, taking in account BeatmapDirectory from your osu! cfg settings file. Also it should create a file "biku-log[date-time].txt" when crashing so I can see from where the error comes..

ynot01 wrote:

Try with the v1.0.2 and see if it creates a biku-log.txt file with the stacktrace of the crash and post it here.
Weirdly, it doesn't create a log for this specific crash, but it has for other ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE1-W_nTvYM
posted
My biku wont open once i have closed it, i have to redownload it every time i wonna use it
posted
is there a way to make this display mania scores?
show more