posted
Total Posts
show more
BrygantiuM
BrygantiuM
Rank #15007
Spain
Higher bracket

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
Scotland
Scotland
Rank #11,427
United Kingdom
Higher bracket

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
Niegth
How did this get filled up so quickly
MaverickTex
MaverickTex
Rank #11507
Czech Republic
Higher bracket

ShinxPowah
ShinxPowah
Rank #29,903
Perú
Lower bracket

Xiia_old
Xiia
Rank #22037
the Netherlands
Lower bracket

oishii
Hau
Rank #9400
United States
Higher bracket

miitsuo
miitsuo
Rank #27,951
United States
Lower Bracket
Mardzinek
Mardzinek
Rank #9415
Poland
Higher bracket

Neilvess
Neilvess
Poland
Lower bracket

-Din-
dinerty
Rank #28000
Russia
Lower bracket

sleepymateo
hi Redavor owo

Ayui
Rank #25,219
Hungary
Lower bracket

Shairys
Shairys
Rank #31688
Poland
Lower bracket

Pasicc
pasicc
Rank #20772
Australia
Lower bracket

mcgen
mcgen
Rank #23,623
United States of America
Lower bracket

Ryuvee
Fire_DS
Rank #13456
Russian Federation
Higher bracket

DeletedUser_8237552
itzAiz
Rank #25301
United Kingdom
Lower bracket

-Henry
ninjaforce02
Rank #27474 as of October 23rd
United States
Lower bracket

divinereigns
divinereigns
United States of America
Lower

R-2E-054
R-2E-054
United States
Lower Bracket

ChukiTheWolf
ChukiTheWolf
Rank #42.000
Colombia
Lower bracket

DeadToMe
Stonie
31300 #
Germany
Lower bracket

mr_rael
mr_rael
Rank #21197
Russian Federation
Lower bracket

Meow Mix
Meow-Mix
Rank #7000
Canada
Ozzy bracket

oumae
oumae
rank #8287
ru
higher bracket

Abisumori
Abisumori
Rank #6774
Russia
higher bracket

Pestilience
Pestilience
Rank 34985
Singapore
Lower bracket

Charles LecIerc
Barbex
Rank #7200
France
Higherbracket

fr1zz1337
fr1zz1337
Rank #22,299
Russian Federation
Lower bracket
Brajaan313
Brajaan313
Rank #17,650
Poland
Higher bracket

NewCreatorOn
- R a F i -
T z U
Rank #6,984
Taiwan
Highe bracket

Arhella
DrakonLong
Rank #11,753
Russian Federation
Higher bracket

ethan -
No 1-5k :( feelsbadman
zhru gavno
MistakeAlsoNoob
Russian Federation
Higher Bracket

stickilas
Stickilas
Rank #20,871
Canada
Lower bracket

Lutwix
LutwixTudra
Rank #8793
United States
Higher bracket

MeowZero_Emilia
ReZero_Emilia
Rank #7158
HongKong
Higher bracket

Topic Starter
Redavor
All spots for this tournament have now been filled out.
Thank you for registering and good luck in the tournament!

Bracket live drawings will be held on Sunday the 12th of November at 17:00 UTC+0. For more information join the Discord channel.
Topic Starter
Redavor
A big thank you to all the players that participated and to all the staff that helped running this tournament.
For results, check the first reply on this topic.