Total Posts
show more
Karlo3110
Code:
Mr DT
Rank #15k
Croatia
Higher

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
Risa
Reset-
Rank #8760
Singapore
Higher bracket

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
Sluggo
Sluggo
Rank 8999
United States
Higher bracket

ShadowSlaya
ShadowSlaya
Rank #20,340
Sweden
Lower bracket

HiddenSenpai
HiddenSenpai
#25,501
Ukraine
Lower bracket
NoctisFFXV
NoctisFFXV
Rank #23678
Poland
Lower bracket

Edmedwed
ander_t
#34,750
Kazakhstan
Lower bracket

Y u m e
Y u m e
Rank #22468
South Korea
Lower bracket

Malson
MaIson
Rank #15206
Poland
Higher bracket

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sobe
Sobe
Rank #15,164
Poland
Higher bracket

Entropy
Entropy
Rank #16,110
Singapore
Higher bracket

Coco senpai
nickstar23
Rank #14138
Germany
Higher bracket

Danekii
Danekii
#17.202

Germany
Higher bracket

TomBoBotSer
TomBoBotSer
Rank #22,399
The Netherlands
Lower bracket

happy now, fucko? \o/
DariusFTW
DariusFTW
Rank #12617
United Kingdom
Higher bracket
Geckko
Geckko
Rank #18388
Sweden
Higher bracket

Axaptice
UnNVus
Rank #14,200
United States of America
Higher bracket

Miikumo
[Shiina_503]
Rank #10467
Guatemala
Higher bracket

KaliLife
Kalilife
Rank # 8,650
United States
Higher bracket

SureLife
[ Sure ]
Rank #9,878
Ireland
Higher bracket

SetsunaSaki
SetsunaSaki
Rank #9,656
Germany
Higher bracket

Jik
Jikininki
Rank #13141
Brazil
Higher bracket

Kealamauloa
Kealamauloa
Rank #9910
United States of America
Higher

Rad
Rad
Rank #10,537
France
Higher bracket

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.[/quote]
Perando
Perando
Rank 9404
Malaysia
Higher bracket

nullfathi
nullfathi
Rank #18,344
Malaysia
Higher Bracket

Big Lau
Big Lau
#15,380
Canada
Higher bracket

Weed
Weed
Rank #8,439
United States of America
Higher bracket

BrygantiuM
BrygantiuM
Rank #15007
Spain
Higher bracket

Scotland
Scotland
Rank #11,427
United Kingdom
Higher bracket

Niegth
How did this get filled up so quickly
MaverickTex
MaverickTex
Rank #11507
Czech Republic
Higher bracket

ShinxPowah
ShinxPowah
Rank #29,903
Perú
Lower bracket

Xiia_old
Xiia
Rank #22037
the Netherlands
Lower bracket

oishii
Hau
Rank #9400
United States
Higher bracket

miitsuo
miitsuo
Rank #27,951
United States
Lower Bracket
Mardzinek
Mardzinek
Rank #9415
Poland
Higher bracket

Neilvess
Neilvess
Poland
Lower bracket

-Din-
dinerty
Rank #28000
Russia
Lower bracket

sleepymateo
hi Redavor owo

Ayui
Rank #25,219
Hungary
Lower bracket

show more