posted
Total Posts
show more
Tomaterere
Tomii Sapee
Rank #33,062
Argentina
Lower bracket

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
Yes
TaskuPanda
Rank #24607
Finland
Lower bracket

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
Kurumiya
Aiefu
#40,113
Indonesia
Lower bracket

akirakai18
akirakai18
#29,987
Indonesia
Lower bracket

Anemic Witch
Master_chan
Rank #15,717
Russia
Higher bracket

Booze
isopaharuntikka
#8,809
Finland
Higher bracket

prohibit
prohibit
Rank # 17,704
USA
Higher bracket

N o o b
likean00b
Rank 31,692ish
USA
/Lower bracket

- Neon -
- Neon -
Rank #9278
Philippines
Higher Bracket

Hollow Delta
Bubblun
Rank #15019
USA
Higher bracket

ayy
Vaarka
Vaarka
Rank #22467
United States
Lower bracket

Unless my parents decide to take my computer away because I have exams coming up... I don't think they'll do that but they've done it before... I'll let you know if that happens
sans undertale
piki
Rank #36.8k
United States
Lower bracket

:lol:
kirby mix
amateurfood
Rank #22,637
Canada
Lower bracket

k
Misery
registrations going so fast no one will notice I'm not joining
Karlo3110
I am in ^^ Rank 15k
Karlo3110
Code:
Mr DT
Rank #15k
Croatia
Higher

Risa
Reset-
Rank #8760
Singapore
Higher bracket

Sluggo
Sluggo
Rank 8999
United States
Higher bracket

ShadowSlaya
ShadowSlaya
Rank #20,340
Sweden
Lower bracket

HiddenSenpai
HiddenSenpai
#25,501
Ukraine
Lower bracket
NoctisFFXV
NoctisFFXV
Rank #23678
Poland
Lower bracket

Edmedwed
ander_t
#34,750
Kazakhstan
Lower bracket

Y u m e
Y u m e
Rank #22468
South Korea
Lower bracket

Malson
MaIson
Rank #15206
Poland
Higher bracket

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sobe
Sobe
Rank #15,164
Poland
Higher bracket

Entropy
Entropy
Rank #16,110
Singapore
Higher bracket

Coco senpai
nickstar23
Rank #14138
Germany
Higher bracket

Danekii
Danekii
#17.202

Germany
Higher bracket

TomBoBotSer
TomBoBotSer
Rank #22,399
The Netherlands
Lower bracket

happy now, fucko? \o/
DariusFTW
DariusFTW
Rank #12617
United Kingdom
Higher bracket
Geckko
Geckko
Rank #18388
Sweden
Higher bracket

Axaptice
UnNVus
Rank #14,200
United States of America
Higher bracket

Miikumo
[Shiina_503]
Rank #10467
Guatemala
Higher bracket

KaliLife
Kalilife
Rank # 8,650
United States
Higher bracket

SureLife
[ Sure ]
Rank #9,878
Ireland
Higher bracket

SetsunaSaki
SetsunaSaki
Rank #9,656
Germany
Higher bracket

Jik
Jikininki
Rank #13141
Brazil
Higher bracket

Kealamauloa
Kealamauloa
Rank #9910
United States of America
Higher

Rad
Rad
Rank #10,537
France
Higher bracket

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.[/quote]
Perando
Perando
Rank 9404
Malaysia
Higher bracket

show more