posted
Total Posts
show more
BcCinema
BcowCinema
Rank #27,068
USA
Lower bracket

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
- Doom
- Doom
#34,481
USA
Lower Bracket

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
Just Lucan
Just Lucan
#13,347
The Netherlands
Higher bracket

Lefafel
Lefafel
Rank #22,426
Finland
Lower bracket

Only because Joe asked.

Scorev1 belongs in the past, please stop using it for tournaments :(
YoshiLover456
YoshiLover456
Rank #28,840
United States
Lower Bracket

You Watanabe
-You Watanabe-
Rank #38,871
USA
Lower bracket

Spyrneth
Spyrneth
Rank #31,821
Switzerland
Lower bracket

Talented Tuna
Talented Tuna
Rank #39,005
United States
Higher/Lower bracket

Magical girl
Champs de ble
Rank #12.500
France
Higher bracket

why am i doing this
ErroTheCube
ErroTheCube
Rank #35,347
Sweden
Lower bracket

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
MioAsuna
MioAsuna
Rank # 24000
Ukraine
Higher/Lower bracket

Turtlesoap
Turtlesoap
Rank #14376
Sweden
Higher bracket

Ryuuy
Ryuuy
Rank #36,812
Germany
Lower bracket

Tomaterere
Tomii Sapee
Rank #33,062
Argentina
Lower bracket

Yes
TaskuPanda
Rank #24607
Finland
Lower bracket

Kurumiya
Aiefu
#40,113
Indonesia
Lower bracket

akirakai18
akirakai18
#29,987
Indonesia
Lower bracket

Anemic Witch
Master_chan
Rank #15,717
Russia
Higher bracket

Booze
isopaharuntikka
#8,809
Finland
Higher bracket

prohibit
prohibit
Rank # 17,704
USA
Higher bracket

N o o b
likean00b
Rank 31,692ish
USA
/Lower bracket

- Neon -
- Neon -
Rank #9278
Philippines
Higher Bracket

Hollow Delta
Bubblun
Rank #15019
USA
Higher bracket

ayy
Vaarka
Vaarka
Rank #22467
United States
Lower bracket

Unless my parents decide to take my computer away because I have exams coming up... I don't think they'll do that but they've done it before... I'll let you know if that happens
sans undertale
piki
Rank #36.8k
United States
Lower bracket

:lol:
kirby mix
amateurfood
Rank #22,637
Canada
Lower bracket

k
Misery
registrations going so fast no one will notice I'm not joining
Karlo3110
I am in ^^ Rank 15k
Karlo3110
Code:
Mr DT
Rank #15k
Croatia
Higher

Risa
Reset-
Rank #8760
Singapore
Higher bracket

Sluggo
Sluggo
Rank 8999
United States
Higher bracket

ShadowSlaya
ShadowSlaya
Rank #20,340
Sweden
Lower bracket

HiddenSenpai
HiddenSenpai
#25,501
Ukraine
Lower bracket
NoctisFFXV
NoctisFFXV
Rank #23678
Poland
Lower bracket

Edmedwed
ander_t
#34,750
Kazakhstan
Lower bracket

Y u m e
Y u m e
Rank #22468
South Korea
Lower bracket

Malson
MaIson
Rank #15206
Poland
Higher bracket

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with little to no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sobe
Sobe
Rank #15,164
Poland
Higher bracket

Entropy
Entropy
Rank #16,110
Singapore
Higher bracket

Coco senpai
nickstar23
Rank #14138
Germany
Higher bracket

show more