Nico Nico Chorus - Chikyuu Saigo no Kokuhaku wo (Short ver.)

posted
Total Posts
10
Topic Starter
MythoZ
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 11:49:47 AM

Artist: Nico Nico Chorus
Title: Chikyuu Saigo no Kokuhaku wo (Short ver.)
Tags: vocaloid GUMI halyosy あやぽんず lino まふまふ みどりいぬ 実谷なな 赤ティン 鋼兵 nico douga earth's last confession zallies zeroallies
BPM: 140
Filesize: 3498kb
Play Time: 01:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.48 stars, 106 notes)
  2. Last Confession (5.62 stars, 417 notes)
  3. Noffy's Normal (2.35 stars, 200 notes)
  4. Zallies' Hard (3.64 stars, 282 notes)


Download: Nico Nico Chorus - Chikyuu Saigo no Kokuhaku wo (Short ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Thanks Nakagawa Koiwai for making this <3

I have a confession.... I suck at mapping (everyone knows that lol orz)
BG Used: https://www.zerochan.net/1274160
Custom Hitsounds by Zallies
Diffs:
Easy by Me
Zallies' Hard by Zallies
Last Confession by Me
iSwitch
01:33:797 (7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - I feel like this stream is too long (by 2 circle or so).
01:31:587 (8,9,1) - Isn't the spacing too small compared to the following jumps and the intensity?

Keep in mind that I'm probably 10 times worse than you at mapping so I might just be saying crap ^^"
Topic Starter
MythoZ

iSwitch wrote:

01:33:797 (7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - I feel like this stream is too long (by 2 circle or so).
01:31:587 (8,9,1) - Isn't the spacing too small compared to the following jumps and the intensity?

Keep in mind that I'm probably 10 times worse than you at mapping so I might just be saying crap ^^"
- About the streams there's still sounds on the whole streams
- 01:31:587 (8,9,1) - 8,9 is just a startup of the jumps and doesnt have the same percussion sounds on the following jumps
newton-
q

[last confession]
  1. i still see a bunch of unintended overlaps (01:14:849 (3,5) - etc), might wanna fix those for visuals
  2. your patterns can still be arranged much better than this (eg a diamond for 01:05:376 (3,4,5,6) - , a perfect hexagon for 01:18:481 (5,6,7,8,9,10) - ). ctrl shift d helps a lot in making shapes, you should use it more often
  3. 00:03:572 (2) etc- would be nice if you made the bends in the sliders correspond to vocals, like have a bend every vocal or sth. would emphasize them while still keeping the feeling of calmness
  4. 00:24:323 (5,6) - i see no reason to break implied slider flow; unless it's for emphasis on a really strong sound or it's used consistently as a concept, sliders should look like they flow into each other. this isn't either.
  5. 00:24:955 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - having a hexagon here would be nice
  6. 00:25:586 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3) // 00:38:376 (4,5,1) etc - flow here is too wide to be comfy imo
  7. 00:59:060 (4,1) - stack? 1 is spaced further apart than (6,7) already anyway
  8. 01:01:744 (2,3) // 01:14:692 (2,3) - stack is off
  9. 01:03:323 (3) - youre ending this slider on a more important sound than it starts
  10. 01:09:165 (1,2,1,2) - would be nice to space these out further, they seem too close for comfort rn
  11. 01:17:692 (4) - would prefer having the vocal and/or downbeat clickable
  12. 01:29:376 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this is spaced a lot further than the rest without any apparent reason as to why, sometimes it's ok to sacrifice flow/spacing for aesthetics when done sparingly but this is crossing the line
  13. 01:33:482 (4,7) - nc so combo doesnt get too long
  14. 01:55:902 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - nice, hexagon can be made neater tho


good luck!
Topic Starter
MythoZ

newton- wrote:

q

[last confession]
  1. i still see a bunch of unintended overlaps (01:14:849 (3,5) - etc), might wanna fix those for visuals
  2. your patterns can still be arranged much better than this (eg a diamond for 01:05:376 (3,4,5,6) - , a perfect hexagon for 01:18:481 (5,6,7,8,9,10) - ). ctrl shift d helps a lot in making shapes, you should use it more often
  3. 00:03:572 (2) etc- would be nice if you made the bends in the sliders correspond to vocals, like have a bend every vocal or sth. would emphasize them while still keeping the feeling of calmness
  4. 00:24:323 (5,6) - i see no reason to break implied slider flow; unless it's for emphasis on a really strong sound or it's used consistently as a concept, sliders should look like they flow into each other. this isn't either.
  5. 00:24:955 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - having a hexagon here would be nice
  6. 00:25:586 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3) // 00:38:376 (4,5,1) etc - flow here is too wide to be comfy imo
  7. 00:59:060 (4,1) - stack? 1 is spaced further apart than (6,7) already anyway
  8. 01:01:744 (2,3) // 01:14:692 (2,3) - stack is off
  9. 01:03:323 (3) - youre ending this slider on a more important sound than it starts
  10. 01:09:165 (1,2,1,2) - would be nice to space these out further, they seem too close for comfort rn
  11. 01:17:692 (4) - would prefer having the vocal and/or downbeat clickable
  12. 01:29:376 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - this is spaced a lot further than the rest without any apparent reason as to why, sometimes it's ok to sacrifice flow/spacing for aesthetics when done sparingly but this is crossing the line
  13. 01:33:482 (4,7) - nc so combo doesnt get too long
  14. 01:55:902 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - nice, hexagon can be made neater tho


good luck!
- Fixed the pattern shapes thing
- Some of the unintented overlaps isnt fixed yet
- Slider flow thing is fixed
- nc'd the hitcircles that you pointed out to nc
Zallies
ey

Add to tags: Zallies, zeroallies

GL on ranking doi
gib mods for me
https://puu.sh/y9Mgy/257c1b9771.zip
-Aqua
m4m

[Easy]
  1. 00:03:144 - Why didn't you map this
  2. 00:25:902 (1,1) - Try avoiding overlaps like these to avoid confusion. And for more cleanliness in your map
  3. 00:26:218 (2,1) - Can be blanketed
  4. 00:30:007 (3,4) - Move (4) lower to (3)'s slider tail so the players won't be forced to move up when hitting (4)
  5. 00:31:270 (1,1) - The recovery time for the spinner is too short for this diff. Easy diffs should have at least 4 beats of recovery time before clicking the next object
  6. 00:33:797 (1) - Slider velocity changes are very discouraged in lower diffs, specially Easy. Also you can use 1/1 rhythms here instead of long sliders. The slider arts just don't represent the song well.
  7. 00:45:165 (3,5) - Blanket
  8. 01:24:955 (2,3) - ^
  9. 01:37:586 (2) - I think it's better to adjust this slider up to 01:38:060 -
  10. 01:44:534 (3,4) - This is very confusing. Not that they aren't allowed but, this is the only time you've used a 1/2 rhythm. If you were to use 1/2 rhythms you should've introduced them earlier in the map.
  11. I think the spacing is a little bit crowded, try adjusting your distance spacing and the diff feels undermapped with those long sliders occupying those clickable beats.
[Last Confession]
  1. 00:43:271 (5) - Like I said before, I personally think the sv change here doesn't fit, because this part of the song is still calm, imo stick to 0.50x sv change until you reach this part 00:48:955 (1) - Where the song is starting to build up.
  2. 01:03:481 (3) - I think this circle would fit more in a opposite direction where 01:03:165 (2) - is facing.
  3. 01:04:744 (1) - Unnecessary NC?
  4. 01:14:849 (3,4) - Blanket plz
  5. 01:35:693 (7) - I think slow sv fits here
  6. I think you're using too much NCs everywhere and from what I observed you're using too much repetitive patterns which breaks the variety and more creative things to do with circlejerking, also you can be more creative with sv changes like in the chorus where you used slow and fast, though some doesn't fit well so yeah, be more creative or sth.

Glhf
Topic Starter
MythoZ

-Aqua wrote:

m4m

[Easy]
  1. 00:03:144 - Why didn't you map this
  2. 00:25:902 (1,1) - Try avoiding overlaps like these to avoid confusion. And for more cleanliness in your map
  3. 00:26:218 (2,1) - Can be blanketed
  4. 00:30:007 (3,4) - Move (4) lower to (3)'s slider tail so the players won't be forced to move up when hitting (4)
  5. 00:31:270 (1,1) - The recovery time for the spinner is too short for this diff. Easy diffs should have at least 4 beats of recovery time before clicking the next object
  6. 00:33:797 (1) - Slider velocity changes are very discouraged in lower diffs, specially Easy. Also you can use 1/1 rhythms here instead of long sliders. The slider arts just don't represent the song well.
  7. 00:45:165 (3,5) - Blanket
  8. 01:24:955 (2,3) - ^
  9. 01:37:586 (2) - I think it's better to adjust this slider up to 01:38:060 -
  10. 01:44:534 (3,4) - This is very confusing. Not that they aren't allowed but, this is the only time you've used a 1/2 rhythm. If you were to use 1/2 rhythms you should've introduced them earlier in the map.
  11. I think the spacing is a little bit crowded, try adjusting your distance spacing and the diff feels undermapped with those long sliders occupying those clickable beats.
[Last Confession]
  1. 00:43:271 (5) - Like I said before, I personally think the sv change here doesn't fit, because this part of the song is still calm, imo stick to 0.50x sv change until you reach this part 00:48:955 (1) - Where the song is starting to build up.
  2. 01:03:481 (3) - I think this circle would fit more in a opposite direction where 01:03:165 (2) - is facing.
  3. 01:04:744 (1) - Unnecessary NC?
  4. 01:14:849 (3,4) - Blanket plz
  5. 01:35:693 (7) - I think slow sv fits here
  6. I think you're using too much NCs everywhere and from what I observed you're using too much repetitive patterns which breaks the variety and more creative things to do with circlejerking, also you can be more creative with sv changes like in the chorus where you used slow and fast, though some doesn't fit well so yeah, be more creative or sth.

Glhf
Easy - I didn't map the intro because just like the hard diff, I want it to be "linear". Fixed all of the overlaps that I can find. Blanket of what needs to blanket. The thing about the distance snapping the sr would be more than 1.5 if i tried to adjust.:cry:

Last Confession - I changed sv as you've said but instead of 0.5, i set it to 0.7 to create buildup or smth. I will try to be more creative as I can even though I am not a creative person
Noffy
btw don't forget to add my name to tags if this ever comes back >.<
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply