Doki Doki Literature Club!

posted
Total Posts
show more
[_Chichinya_]
I freaking love MONIKA ♥
EneT
A friend told me to play this without saying anything else so I kind of expected there to be a twist
Surprisingly dark but not at all scary like my friend said it was after I had done completing it. Overall a good experience; a good game.

I wanted to get with Monika from the beginning so the ending was a good ending for me. Apart from the part where I deleted her RIP
Dunced
mmmmmmmmmm K
Rastecia
Natsuki best girl for me.
I find that this game, its creepy bgm aside, is funny. The animations made me laugh in the middle of night
Hika
jesus this game
AchsanLovers
Yuri is best girl tbh :')
Asaiga

AchsanLovers wrote:

Yuri is best girl tbh :')
Topic Starter
cdhsausageboy

AchsanLovers wrote:

Monika is best girl tbh :')
I agree.

CringyWeabo
GetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHeadGetOutOfMyHead

GET
OUT
OF
MY
HEAD

[/box]
Firis Mistlud
Jerry
I want to eat Natsuki's cupcakes
Meah
Just Monika
Radito_BG
NATSUKI IS THE BEST!
Str33m6
Who lagged on the time youre stuck with Monika?
Yes I have a potato laptop
AnimeAddict04

Navizel wrote:

cdhsausageboy wrote:

Which girl did you like the most?
Really would like to hang out with Sayori.
" hang out" who gave you the right

http://projectlibitina.com/
Pachiru
< best waifu with Sayori
Blazetop

Radito_BG wrote:

NATSUKI IS THE BEST!
THE BEST, INDEED
Aochie
I sold my soul for cupcakes. xD
Beard
Doki Doki is pretty alright

...I mean not that I like it or anything like I would dedicate my profile picture to it...
futabas
J u s t
M o n i k a
show more