I hope you can find more taiko mod , I'm not sure the 2 short spinners are rankble or notchris just indicate to delete 1
time to go after this ^
Not much problem except the short spinner~
[Lunet]Download: Chata - Prism (hoLysoup) [Lunet].osu
01:07:048 (1,2) - use N:S1 hitsound here is better imo I want to no change because it's different sound 01:07:048 and 01:19:200 (in my ears)
01:19:200 - kiai should end at here , on heavy beats fixed
01:25:656 - ^ fixed
02:26:036 (1,2) - use N:S1 hitsound here is better imo same as 01:07:048
02:38:188 - same here fixed
02:46:922 - ^ fixed
i_k's TaikoEdit: after irc explain >_<
- At least add "Oni" to the name... sorry I dont wanna add "Oni" to my taiko diffs, why? I dont know about tatsujin criteria, also there are many taiko diffs witouth the "Oni", plus I wanna keep this type of name to my taiko diffs >
- 00:07:238 (1) - I don't think short spinners like that are allowed. They're too fast and quite confusing. Delete it and replace 00:07:048 (1) - with kkkkk ? (1/4) =3= ok Im not using shorts spinners again, also dont wanna add non object where this spinner is
- 00:59:454 - The lack of note here felt weird to me. Add a d ? I was trying to follow an effect on song, but I though vocals are moar noticable
- 01:37:713 (1) - To have some symmetry with the beginning, replace this with a d ? O_o
- 01:48:821 (1,1,1,1,2,1,2,3,1,2) - That was awfully confusing here. Why such rhythm ? There's nothing like that in the song. You've been using only triples so far, why change ? D: it completely breaks your flow I was trying to give some variation here, any suggest?
- 02:10:466 (1,2) - These don't go with the lyrics and sound really weird. Move them 1/2 forward and delete 02:11:036 (3) - ? ok =3=
- 02:22:523 - Add a d here for symmetry with 02:20:719 (2,3,4,5,1) -
what o.o?irc explain >3<
- 02:26:036 (1) - Again the issue with the very short spinner. I suggest to just replace it with d d k (1/2). k but I preffer a little slider here
- 02:36:099 (2) - This sounds weird where it is. To go with the vocals, move it 1/2 later ? for my ears, this is going with vocals changes >: dont know why you hear it so weird
Request taken from #modreqs (given by someone else =P)
Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game.
sigh, i'll make one
- Correct offset should be 972 (stanza fix). It's fine to have notes before the first line. In music, there can be uncomplete measures before the first one - they're called anacrouses - and that's the case here. I'd also prefer if you started all maps at the same point (that is, at 00:00:972 - ) for consistency. fixed the offset~
- The score and difficulty spread are terrible. Normal has 1.6 million points and Lunet's diff has 8 millions. You need a Hard (a real Hard) in between these two scores.
- Nothing to say. Diff settings are a bit high to my tastes, but that's just a personal thing. =P
- This is pretty hard for a Normal. I'd tone the AR down and use bigger circles, but it's up to you to decide.
fixed some stuffs
- 00:11:416 (1) - This slider could be much prettier. Make it blanket a circle ! =o
- wow the circles feel so SMALL o.o I thought it was CS6 lol
- 01:03:251 (5,6) - Make this a jump ? Because 01:01:732 (1,2) - is a jump too
As requested in game about checking hard diff:
some unused timing sections you may want to delete.
00:11:415 (1) - maybe a combo for slider speed change?
01:29:073 (1) - maybe silence the end of this spinner too?
02:23:756 (1) - I think finish is better than whistle here, because whistle feels a little weak here, and you may want to make the volumn louder a little too?
yeah these are all I got, good job!
thanks for your request~
just suggestion, so you dont have to change what you disagree with.
00:03:630 (6) - whistle
00:05:528 (2) - whistle to the end
00:08:377 (4) - ^
00:09:706 (2) - whistle
00:10:085 (4) - whistle to the end
00:11:225 (2) - whistle
01:13:883 (1) - i think this slider is not suitable, also this part lacks of clap..
try to make another rhythm to add clap constantly?
01:16:921 (1) - ^
02:26:415 - unused green line fixed
02:26:604 - ^fixed
or, make the rhythm like 01:07:047 (1,2) or something else ?
02:32:870 (1) - same as 01:13:883 (1)
02:35:908 (1) - ^same as before
chata is moe
Has per your request in - game,only check hard diff ~
- 00:18:725 - Try Add a note here. 不行會太難
- 00:38:756 - Add a note will be better,have vocal here.fixed
- 02:42:934 - ^. fixed
- 01:04:769 (1) - Add finish. fixed
- 01:24:326 (4) - Stack on 01:23:946 (2,3). 可能有點眼花吧 暫時留著
- 02:15:972 (4) - ^02:15:592 (2,3). ^
That's all ~ /me eats chata ~ dame.
>< fight ~