forum

Rock Band 2 Endless Setlist LIVE!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cyclone
My friend and I will be tackling the Endless Setlist in Rock Band 2 Tomorrow (Sunday, Sep. 28) at 11:30 AM EST(Check your time conversions) and I will be streaming the action LIVE via internet.(ustream lol)

This thing take about 6 or 7 hours or something crazy like that... So if you feel like watching, don't feel like you need to be here at 11:30 exactly(besides, the harder songs will be later on).

Oh, and I play the drums in the game, my friend plays the guitar.

Link to the Stream:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cyclone%27s-show
Loginer
Wish I had the game.
Oh well, GHWT is coming out over here in a month.
DawnII
I will totally be tuning in at some point. I assume both on expert?
Topic Starter
Cyclone
Yes, both on Expert.
Topic Starter
Cyclone
And we're done. 84 songs, 4 hot dogs, half a bag of chips, 3 bottles of vitamin water, 3 cans of soda, Pain in my arm, leg, and shouder, a broken set of drums, AND 8 hours later, we're fucking done.

I won't be able to walk straight for a week. :(
Loginer
But did you get the Bladder of Steel achievement?
If not, restart. Now.
Topic Starter
Cyclone
I refuse to get that, ESPECIALLY on drums.

Topic Starter
Cyclone
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
Whoever thought of the bladder of steel achievement needs to realize some people have friends who can step in.
Loginer

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Whoever thought of the bladder of steel achievement needs to realize some people have friends who can step in.
Still one hell of an evil achievement. If you pause the game by mistake, or if the batteries run out, game over. I'd imagine you would become really paranoid around the end.
awp
Whoever makes the effort to earn that achievement probably needs to re-evaluate their life
Rolled

awp wrote:

Whoever makes the effort to earn that achievement probably needs to re-evaluate their life

Such a necropost, but it made me laugh pretty hard. I apologize for the contrast, but you could probably guess who LordGarvar is.

ps- found this thread looking for scorehero accounts~
awp
I totally forgot about this thread but yep I definitely solo'd that setlist and had to piss pretty badly afterward
Topic Starter
Cyclone
I've worked 2 9 hour shifts now at work without going to the bathroom...

so... yeah
Azphyxia
oh my god i was doing endless setlist with guitar on expert attempting the bladder of steel and on colony of birchmen my nephew walks in and says come here my mom needs your help and i said no and he said why? and i was like because i cant pause and he was yes you can see AS HE PUSHES THE PAUSE BUTTON! i was so mad