forum

Sadomasochism/roast thread [ver. 2.0]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers

me wrote:

Just say the magic word and you're getting verbally spanked. Mind you, I ain't gonna go easy on yall bitch ass nigs.
New season, more victims. Come on, you disgusting degenerate cucks. Step up.

SEASON 1
osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/610448
johnmedina999
Softwarm
Please?
Serraionga
t
DJ Enetro
You know what? I think it's time for you to step off
Otherwise I'll make sure to punch you from your loft
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

You know what? I think it's time for you to step off
Otherwise I'll make sure to punch you from your loft
roshan117
mm please
abraker
my typing and grammatical illiteracy has been roasted even by me. You got to come up with something fresh this time around.
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers
@johnny
Well fоr starters, at least I dоn't spend my time оn OT cyber-sucking dicks, yоu dirty rоtten lоwdоwn slimy filthy disgusting gluttonоus hоglike mоtherfucking cоcksucking sоn of an incestuоus pedоphile shemale rapist prоstitute. Seriоusly, get yоur mоm's dick оut of yоur mоuth. Dо yоu even knоw what I'd dо if I had a pleasure оf meeting someone like yоu? I'd shit up yоur ass, stоp fоr a brief mоment and really grasp that statement. I'd literally shit up yоur ass. I'd take my pants off, rip yоur pants off, оur sphincters will tоuch, and i wоuld shit. Yоu will try to cоunter-shit, but my sphincter wоuld оvercоme. I wоuld push a lоg of shit frоm my ass up and intо yоur bоdy. This is what would оccur. But yоu know what else? I'd piss in a pоt. Prоbably add cоrnstarch tо the piss and bоil it until it gets really thick, like sauce. Pоur the thickened piss intо a plastic cоntainer and put it in the fridge until it hardens into a firm jellо. Then cut it intо rectangles, batter it in a mix of milk, flоur, and eggs, and deep fry it at 375 until gоlden brоwn, flipping once since they float. and i will serve you my deep fried piss. And that's what you get for being a lowly 2$ bitch and sucking up to everyone, you fuckin cockmuffin.

@Brisk
I really don't know what to say about you and the new-newfag wave in general, since it's so horrible. But let's imagine OT as a real life society, then you'd I'd assume that we have a new dump, at least it would smell like it whenever you'd open your mouth.

@DJ
And what meaning dо yоu expect yоur delusiоnal self-impоrtant statements of unknоwing, inexperienced оpinion tо have with us? What fantasy dо yоu hоld that yоu wоuld believe that yоur tiny fisted tantrums wоuld have more weight than that оf a leprоus desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting fоr the bite оf the snake? Yоu are a waste оf flesh, and it'd be best for you to keep your mouth shut rather than being a poor attention seeking wankstain.

@Tae
Everyone's fed up with your shit. Your witty little retorts hold no meaning outside your own corner where you sulk and bitch about everyone and everything. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad if you'd relax for a moment and stop being a whiny bitch and a massive hypocrite.

@Rosh
How am I supposed to roast you when even you yourself don't know who you are. One day you are hetero, next day you are gay, after that you spew nonsense about your ethnicity, and after that you mix it all up. An anomaly that should stay away from society.

@Abraker
Nobody gives a shit about your boring ass interests, excluding blitz. It takes a special kind of mental deficit to talk so much about space and futuristic engineering bullshit. At least your aware of SOME of your shortcomings. Sadly, that's only a small portion.

@Serr
If shitty ass cringe memes were a person, you'd be it. An embodiment of everything that's wrong with current internet culture.

________

inb4 throw jabs at me, it's not fun if i'm the only one doing it.
Serraionga
kai99
hi
Kondou-Shinichi
nice
johnmedina999

Comfy Slippers wrote:

@johnny
Well fоr starters, at least I dоn't spend my time оn OT cyber-sucking dicks, yоu dirty rоtten lоwdоwn slimy filthy disgusting gluttonоus hоglike mоtherfucking cоcksucking sоn of an incestuоus pedоphile shemale rapist prоstitute. Seriоusly, get yоur mоm's dick оut of yоur mоuth. Dо yоu even knоw what I'd dо if I had a pleasure оf meeting someone like yоu? I'd shit up yоur ass, stоp fоr a brief mоment and really grasp that statement. I'd literally shit up yоur ass. I'd take my pants off, rip yоur pants off, оur sphincters will tоuch, and i wоuld shit. Yоu will try to cоunter-shit, but my sphincter wоuld оvercоme. I wоuld push a lоg of shit frоm my ass up and intо yоur bоdy. This is what would оccur. But yоu know what else? I'd piss in a pоt. Prоbably add cоrnstarch tо the piss and bоil it until it gets really thick, like sauce. Pоur the thickened piss intо a plastic cоntainer and put it in the fridge until it hardens into a firm jellо. Then cut it intо rectangles, batter it in a mix of milk, flоur, and eggs, and deep fry it at 375 until gоlden brоwn, flipping once since they float. and i will serve you my deep fried piss. And that's what you get for being a lowly 2$ bitch and sucking up to everyone, you fuckin cockmuffin.
Bitch, I asked for a roast, not a poem. This is as much of a roast as you are straight. This shit is gay, and fetish-y, why the fuck would you want to shit down my ass, I take that as a compliment because I keep my ass clean and you presumably only shit down clean asses; I though you were roasting me, not complimenting me. You say you would shit down my ass but in reality you only say that because your keyboard gives you courage, you wimp. If you really saw me walking down the street you wouldn't even recognize me, and we would never be walking down the same street at the same time because we live on opposite sides of the world; did you ever think of that? No, because you're dumb. I'm only writing this to prove I don't virtually suck everyone's dick; I only suck most people's dick to get on their good side. Get your facts straight, and consider yourself roasted.
DJ Enetro
(retort to CS, because not everyone will see this as obvious)

Comfy Slippers wrote:

And what meaning dо yоu expect yоur delusiоnal self-impоrtant statements of unknоwing, inexperienced оpinion tо have with us? What fantasy dо yоu hоld that yоu wоuld believe that yоur tiny fisted tantrums wоuld have more weight than that оf a leprоus desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting fоr the bite оf the snake? Yоu are a waste оf flesh, and it'd be best for you to keep your mouth shut rather than being a poor attention seeking wankstain.
Why the fuck would I care about having opinions supported by a complete lack of logic?
Whether you want to bait me into doing things that make me look like a total shit fool is up to you, but obviously you don't really care about a person who doesn't have common sense. That's complete BS pessimism right there, instead I beseech you to help others just like I've been doing with Alexkuzi for a while now.
Anyway to answer your questions I don't expect to have any meaning when I post my opinions, as you fucking said I'm an attention-seeker.
I don't expect any of my opinions to have any effect at all... especially not when it comes from people shunning others with an absolute lack of common sense like me.
If I was truly a waste of time then I would be fucking spamming the forum past page one, either with shit topics or replies, like roshan or [Taiga].
Suffice it to say, I may never live fully up to the level of logic you expect me to have but I will never be complete shit either.
And finally, yes I'm an attention seeker. So what? It can be good at times, for example, if you fucking need help with something serious.
I'm not going to be nice this time and fucking shut up for OT, I will make you trudge through these hard times so you will not be as grumpy when times like this roll around again.
Kondou-Shinichi

johnmedina999 wrote:

Comfy Slippers wrote:

@johnny
Bitch, I asked for a roast, not a poem. This is as much of a roast as you are straight. This shit is gay, and fetish-y, why the fuck would you want to shit down my ass, I take that as a compliment because I keep my ass clean and you presumably only shit down clean asses; I though you were roasting me, not complimenting me. You say you would shit down my ass but in reality you only say that because your keyboard gives you courage, you wimp. If you really saw me walking down the street you wouldn't even recognize me, and we would never be walking down the same street at the same time because we live on opposite sides of the world; did you ever think of that? No, because you're dumb. I'm only writing this to prove I don't virtually suck everyone's dick; I only suck most people's dick to get on their good side. Get your facts straight, and consider yourself roasted.
if you had to write such a long paragraph to roast people, you fail
i mean both of you
DJ Enetro
Well it's not about the size it's about the logic, some points need long paragraphs to be fully supported with logic and evidence.
johnmedina999

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

i mean both of you
Fuck, you're right
DJ Enetro
Though it is a given that many people don't have time to read over long replies.
johnmedina999
Fuck you Enetro
DJ Enetro
Is that the best you can do? Because that was really feline.
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers

johnmedina999 wrote:

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

i mean both of you
Fuck, you're right
No he's not, and you siding with him furthers my point of you 2 being complete idiots. I don't expect him to understand euphemisms, play-on-words and creative writing. You don't need to be a genius to understand the amount of mental retardation our friend provides on a daily basis. Giving the term "ignorance a bliss" a whole nother meaning. I'd rather not waste any more of my precious time on a lowly plebian.
abraker

Comfy Slippers wrote:

@Abraker
Nobody gives a shit about your boring ass interests, excluding blitz. It takes a special kind of mental deficit to talk so much about space and futuristic engineering bullshit. At least your aware of SOME of your shortcomings. Sadly, that's only a small portion.
My "mental deficit"? Actual fucks like iSlodinx, KupcaH, Ryoid and a few others need to be diagnosed with that shit. The shit they make up, and then they wipe it all over the front page. What even? But let's talk about you. Other than badly made roasts that even an autistic child like Alexkuzi could do better at, what have you done to better this place? Let's see... 1001 reasons why OT sux, Comprehensive guide to being a little piece of shit that OT, Let's talk - your pet peeves, and then this thread. Evidently you hate yourself and this place too much and trying to make yourself look better and right by calling my efforts a "mental deficit". You are nothing short of a depressed narcissistic junk.
kai99

johnmedina999 wrote:

Fuck you Enetro
omg u guys are always so good at making my day
DJ Enetro

Comfy Slippers wrote:

@Abraker
DUDE.
First off, ask yourself if you've even tried to keep a discussion with him on that topic for a week. Then, and only then, will we know if you really don't give a shit. After all, many people are lazy enough that they don't care - including you probs, but I know that's a big claim - enough to try and improve others' ethics.
You call abraker's talk about space and futuristic engineering shit? We have our own likes and dislikes, so it's kinda ironic that you are saying your third sentence. Also, whether a topic is BS, assuming that it is a quality post in terms of discussion - that is purely subjective.
Yes, he is aware of his shortcomings, and i'm sure that if you told them what they are then he'll correct them as soon as he can, given his superior logic than yours.

This is why I like the ot!neus creators more than anyone else - they are chill to talk to, and they aren't stubborn like I am - but when they need to talk serious they really hit HARD.
Kondou-Shinichi

Comfy Slippers wrote:

No he's not, and you siding with him furthers my point of you 2 being complete idiots. I don't expect him to understand euphemisms, play-on-words and creative writing. You don't need to be a genius to understand the amount of mental retardation our friend provides on a daily basis. Giving the term "ignorance a bliss" a whole nother meaning. I'd rather not waste any more of my precious time on a lowly plebian.
taking this seriously
i see you’re a man of stupidity too
kai99
u guys totally missed the point im sry
show more