forum

At what time to you play the best?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fehleno
Just making a quick thread with a simple question. At what time do you play the best?
With this I mean at what time?

For me it's interesting that I played the whole day today and I was garbage (garbage in general but for my level as well now).
And Now i'm getting the feeling of getting better again. (8pm)
And that isn't the case of just today, but I generally feel like I'm playing better at night for whatever reason it is.
Thirty30
It seems that I'm best on the weekends and in the afternoons (especially Saturdays), since I seem to be getting better scores at that time than any other time of the week. Occasionally I do decent late at night on the weekend, and I usually don't play in the mornings.
Death
3 in the morning
worst fl player
when I have had atleast 8 hours sleep
Cahyono29
when i have enough rest
Skidayo
right after i wake up is the best
bejewelled
Surprisingly, late at night. I can stream the best after an entire day.
N0thingSpecial
During the solar eclipse after performing my satanic ritual in an attempt to sell my soul
eyjafjallaaaaaa
I generally find morning after a goodnight sleep is the best.

Although one of my best score was made when I stay awoke from 6 PM til 2 PM of the next day. It seems there's a sweet spot for good plays somewhere between feeling like I'm gonna collapse and not wanting to sleep.
kai99
any time just after im warmed up
Topic Starter
Fehleno

Swegmec wrote:

Surprisingly, late at night. I can stream the best after an entire day.
Same, I made some of my best plays when I said to myself Now after this one I'm going to sleep. And then I played another map. And another. And so on...
Topic Starter
Fehleno

N0thingSpecial wrote:

During the solar eclipse after performing my satanic ritual in an attempt to sell my soul
Would you be so kind and give me a step by step tutorial?