1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
Hey there,

NM/M4M or GD: NM
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/555288
artist & title: Hashimoto Yukari - Lost my pieces
length: 1:50 (1:50 drain)

Thanks!
posted
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/730400#taiko/1541482

m4m
vonikk - strike
3:00 (i dont have other diffs yet lo)

forum pm me your map if you accept please, or i wont be able to keep track of it
posted
nvm
posted

Naotoshi wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/730400#taiko/1541482

m4m
vonikk - strike
3:00 (i dont have other diffs yet lo)

forum pm me your map if you accept please, or i wont be able to keep track of it
Accepted!
posted
Still open for 1 NM
posted
NM/M4M or GD: NM
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/729485
artist & title: Hirokazu Akiyama - Friendly Pink
length: 2:43 (2:43 drain)
=w=
posted

Rhytoly wrote:

NM/M4M or GD: NM
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/729485
artist & title: Hirokazu Akiyama - Friendly Pink
length: 2:43 (2:43 drain)
=w=
no.
posted
Heya!

NM/M4M or GD: NM
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/727434
artist & title: Nota - Ice Festival
length: 2'23"
the map you going to map: You said in a previous post that you have NM open but I can mod your FELT map.

Thanks for considering o/
posted

Marm wrote:

Heya!

NM/M4M or GD: NM
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/727434
artist & title: Nota - Ice Festival
length: 2'23"
the map you going to map: You said in a previous post that you have NM open but I can mod your FELT map.

Thanks for considering o/
Accepted!
posted
CLOSED
posted
Open for 1 M4M
posted
OPEN 2 NM & 1 M4M
posted
OPEN
posted
Hello!

NM/M4M or GD: NM
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/601392
artist & title: nao - Towa naru Kizuna to Omoi no Kiseki
length: 1:43

Thanks in advance :)
posted
.
posted
NM/M4M or GD: NM
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/732137
artist & title: ClariS - SHIORI
length: 1:28

Thanks in advance~
posted

davidminh0111 wrote:

NM/M4M or GD: NM
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/732137
artist & title: ClariS - SHIORI
length: 1:28

Thanks in advance~
Accepted!
posted
NM req! thanks~
Song title: Kibou Refrain
Artist: Aoshima Moka (CV. Mimori Suzuko)
Genre: Anime
Length: 0:31 (0:30 drain)
NM/M4M or GD: NM
Your map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1533173
posted
NM/M4M or GD: NM
map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/724821
artist & title: DJ Myosuke feat. Yukacco - Valgus
length: 2:01 (2:00 drain)

Thanks in advance.
posted
Open 1 NM
show more
Please sign in to reply.