forum

Post Your Favorite OT girl

posted
Total Posts
show more
Foxtrot

Aurani wrote:

I'm up for someone writing down the names of all the girls in OT and then assigning votes to see who the Queen is. It could be done in Surveys, yes, but that's technically the dark side of OT alongside Forum Games.
i'm pretty sure it was established that Rena-chan was the queen of OT but considering all the old users are not even here anymore, your idea doesn't seem too shabby
kai99
i think.. uni is the best girl. concluded.
Pachiru
flannel & kai
Green Platinum
I just have this feeling that I've forgotten someone who deserves the title...
Meah

Green Platinum wrote:

Me?
-Makishima S-

Green Platinum wrote:

Yes, I need to add something:

aomi good gurl too
Green Platinum

Meah wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

Me?
No, not you sweetheart.
Aomi

Green Platinum wrote:

how could you forget me ):
Aurani
My favourite OT girl by far is ...... :-)
Green Platinum

Aomi wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

how could you forget me ):
Not you either silly.
Milkshake
it's clearly dulcet baby just take me already
Blitzfrog

Milkshake wrote:

Hi, I'm Dulcet
Foxtrot

Milkshake wrote:

my sweet baby

Blitzfrog wrote:

Milkshake wrote:

Hi, I'm Dulcet
who?
Comfy Slippers
i know about 3 of 'em, 2 of which are meh

ill need a list
Nanachii
ephemeral is my favourite OT girl
abraker
Define "girl"
E m i
most genuinely: Jenny and Shiro
least genuinely: myself
Rurree
Hika, Sara, & Aomi
Ryoid
Kai I think
silmarilen
Pick me please, my ego needs to be stroked.
Captain
idk but not silmarilen
Nanachii
silmarilen is definitely my favourite OT girl
Keiger
meah, kai, and sparky
_handholding
what about me?
Nitrous

Kisses wrote:

what about me?
would smash
silmarilen

kotnana3131 wrote:

silmarilen is definitely my favourite OT girl
thank you
Keiger

Kisses wrote:

what about me?
rip i forgot to add you to it ;-; pls forgive
Topic Starter
Jun Maeda

Kisses wrote:

what about me?
I mean really why not her?
lol
no uk girls btw haha
Topic Starter
Jun Maeda
lol
Fxjlk
I like grills that are HOT

Like the char-broil tru-infrared commercial series 3 burner gas grill which combines our most innovative cooking features with a rugged and durable design. Serve your friends and family food that's truly up to 50% juicier every time and cooks faster and more consistently than traditional gas or charcoal grills. All thanks to char-broil’s patented, true infrared cooking system, a special design uses a stainless steel plate to capture heat and distribute it evenly.

Creating intense radiant heat that cooks, food quicker that even heat, makes it easy to tend your food. Knowing there are no hot or cold spots across the cooking ribs and any drippings are instantly vaporized.

The smoke and steam produced infuses, moisture and flavor back into your food. Even better true infrared means no flare-ups.

The great design restricts the air flow required to produce flames. It only takes a few seconds of fire to burn your food.

Preventing flare-ups truly allows you to cook with confidence. You get all the char-broil flavor, you love without worrying about gang burned and our top Porter burners offer precise control in a wide temperature range, allowing you to grill hot and fast on one side and low and slow on the other mix up the menu or prepare Food for multiple meals, all on the same cooktop we’ve been dedicated to outdoor cooking innovations since 1948. Long way, we’ve listened to you and learned about the features you need to grill, with confidence, no more worrying about running on empty. We put it in a tank gauge.

So you know just how much propane is left. Startup is a snap with surefire OneTouch electronic ignition, our lid mount a temperature gauge lets you know. what’s going on under the hood. Wide side shelves give you extra space to stay organized and a high powered side burner lets you expand your menu all in one spot.

Cleanup is easy.

The true infrared grates protects the firebox from messy food debris. Porcelain, enameled, cast iron grates brush off quickly and locking casters make the grill easy to move. Install the char-broil tru-infrared commercial series will help you enjoy your next cookout. Knowing you’ve got a grill to make a go, easy and excellent, Every time.

Topic Starter
Jun Maeda
Same
silmarilen

M3ATL0V3R wrote:

Sorry but this thread is about girls, not about grills. I'm going to ask a mod to delete your post and give you a silence for going off topic.
Fxjlk

silmarilen wrote:

Sorry but this thread is about girls, not about grills. I'm going to ask a mod to delete your post and give you a silence for going off topic.
I'm sorry but the the char-broil tru-infrared commercial series 3 burner gas grill is not available in your region so we will be unable to respond to your query.

Kind Regards,

M3ATL0V3R

Charbroil is not liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the mentioned disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights. Char-Broil reserves the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue or cease making products available. Char-Broil reserves the right to cancel or refuse any orders for products that were listed with the incorrect price due to a typographical error.
Ryoid
What the different? I thought girl and grill are the same
DeletedUser_7520443
khelly
wait what timeline is this
Zain Sugieres
I would say Foxtrot and Aomi but considering one's a fucking chink I'll go with Aomi only
lol

Zain Sugieres wrote:

I would say Foxtrot and Aomi but considering one's a fucking chink I'll go with Aomi only
shouldnt you be in a call centre fixing my pc indian tech support
Zain Sugieres

lol wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

shouldnt you be in a call centre fixing my pc indian tech support
my name is not indian joshypoo
Aomi

Zain Sugieres wrote:

you are my favorite girl too
show more