Yes! Good map!
63.64%
No. Not a good map.
36.36%
Total votes: 22
Topic Starter
Naoise
t/312064
According to the mapper, the map is going for the Loved status! So I just wanted to know your opinion if you want the map to be Loved.
johnmedina999
ok
-Makishima S-
no ty
eyjafjallaaaaaa
I guess if people loved the map then why not.

I hate the map tho but at least it's not going for the raked status.

4 edits woo
winber1
anyone who votes yes is autistic and needs to be thrown into a mental asylum as he/she lacks the general acuity to deduce even the simplest virtue required to co-exist in human society, thereby becoming an inconceivable threat to the thin fabric of human morality.
Stefan

winber1 wrote:

words
yeah, sure.

On a serious note, I doubt the current Loved system makes it possible the map becomes loved (unless one of these "captains" is a huge fan of the map).
CookieBite
uh "loved" doesn't make any relationship with "good"
"loved" maps are maps that the community likes while "good" maps doesn't have to be liked by the community

anyway, seems that there are many favourites, it's ok for being loved
worst fl player

winber1 wrote:

anyone who votes yes is autistic and needs to be thrown into a mental asylum as he/she lacks the general acuity to deduce even the simplest virtue required to co-exist in human society, thereby becoming an inconceivable threat to the thin fabric of human morality.
7ambda

winber1 wrote:

Human morality is already thin-skinned.
Topic Starter
Naoise

J_8579 wrote:

Human morality is already thin-skinned.
lol what is human morality